The Master Has Arrived. The Punishment Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
arb 005.jpg"Derek Denby is another of Arbuthnot's long-time cronies. Arbuthnot's female guests' shuddered when they heard that Denby had chosen them as his plaything de soir."

In front of a mirror no less!!! This Denby character thinks of everything. No wonder all the others shuddered when they told me to try to avoid him. And I am pretty sure that by the time he is finished with me, my tight little is going to be very "de soir" :confused:

A few more notes concerning Lord Arbuthnot's "Gentlemen's Nights"

arb 006.jpg

Lucy, a West End call girl is a favorite at Lord A's soirees. Several guests have remarked that she could endure a pussy-whipping more bravely than any girl they had ever met.

arbuthnot.jpg

A few of Arbuthnot's associates enjoy shackling young girls in well-appointed showers and then gradually reducing the percentage of cold water coming through the tap until the water is almost scalding hot. When that enjoyable pastime has run its course, what red-blooded Londoner doesn't enjoy laying his rough hands, and occasionally cruel instruments, on slippery, soapy, bare flesh?

\arb 21.jpg

More than a few of Lord Arbuthnot's male acquaintances are virulently anti-immigrant. Cho, shown here, is a young woman from faraway Yangon who fled the civil strife in her own country to try to find a new life in Britain, but found herself in the hands of sex traffickers. 'Cho' means 'sweet' in Burmese, and indeed a number of the gentlemen enjoyed nothing more than punishing the sweet body of this beautiful young creature they view as a criminal alien intruder who deserves whatever abuse they can mete out.

arbuth5cor.jpg

There are twelve invitees to most of Lord Arbuthnot's erotic galas. It is exceptionally rare that a gentleman leaves one of Arbuthnot's symposia, unsatisfied. But on the off chance that a guest might not have enjoyed himself to the fullest, as a parting gift, Lord Arbuthnot allows each departing guest to deliver a valedictory cane stroke to this splendid beauty, who kneels submissively in a special alcove just off the foyer. There is something challenging, something defiant, in her haunting eyes, that encourages each attendee to give his best effort. She has been specially trained to proffer her breasts for the cane as provocatively as possible; if she fails to do so, she knows the gentleman will be given a mulligan, and allowed to deliver a second stroke to her superb breasts.

Cats like what the hell I'm supposed to be doing that not you
If you have ever been licked by a cat, you know that the sensation of it is less than pleasant because their tongues are covered in tiny little Velcro hooks. I can only imagine what that would feel like on a certain, hyper sensitive female body part.

Good or bad? What do you Ladies?

Back
Top Bottom