The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
General de Brigada Juan Manuel Guillermo "Mamo" ContrerasManuel_mamo_contreras.png, head of the Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (DINA) was reputed to be a deeply religious man. It was either this or his well-documented love of irony that caused him to have this Biblical scripture over the entrance to Villa Grimaldi:

Ecclesiastes 4

I looked and saw how much people were suffering on this earth.
I saw the tears of those who are suffering.
They don’t have anyone to comfort them.
Power is on the side of those who treat them badly.
Those who are suffering don’t have anyone to comfort them.
Then I announced that those
who have already died
are happier than those
who are still alive.
But someone who hasn’t been born yet
is better off than the dead or the living.
That’s because that person hasn’t seen the evil things
that are done on earth.

Last edited:

Part 28 Villa Grimaldi March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day

Walking back to her cell, Eulalia sobbed in despair. Her hopes of release dashed, she faced imprisonment and harsh interrogation. Her repeated lies had been exposed.

That bastard Robert had betrayed her again, exploding her story about McAdam. What else had he told them? He knew her dark secrets, her personal demons. Surely, he wouldn’t pass those on to these animals. This wasn’t just give and take in dating. This was life and death! She couldn’t believe he would be that evil.

That recorder, traceable to SIS, no other explanation possible! Why had they given her such as incriminating item. Those intelligence professionals – they had been so confident. So cocky! They didn’t know or care the danger they put her in! They had betrayed her also.

God! Eul thought, why does every man in my life betray me!

But not the Colonel. Not Juan. He had stood by her. He had taken on personal risk to save her. He loved her as a man should, unselfishly.

And now he was in danger. The major had said he would be demoted, even punished! Would he go to prison? If so, what would happen to his daughter? He must be worried sick about her, just as he was surely now worrying more about Eul than about himself! She had brought this on him. She sobbed at the damage she’s caused to a good man.

The march ended. The didn’t open a cell door. They just left her standing. The sound of the space was large, not a narrow corridor. She heard many voices, all talking low and laughing.

Where was she? What was happening! She felt so helpless and exposed. Men…

I know this is getting a little scary here.:eek: I don't want you leaving because of that. :oops: I can promise you that the next chapter is positive and upbeat:) - actually celebratory!:Laie_22mini:
But I wonder who'll be celebrating - and why?
It sounds as if the men in that place are already getting into party mood ...

But I wonder who'll be celebrating - and why?
It sounds as if the men in that place are already getting into party mood ...

I saw the tears of those who are suffering.
They don’t have anyone to comfort them.
Power is on the side of those who treat them badly.
Those who are suffering don’t have anyone to comfort them.

Part 29 March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day, evening, Colonel Rodrigues’ Office

The three officers clicked their wine glasses and drank a hearty toast from Rodríguez, “Here’s to Miss Eulalia Burns, the sexiest, dumbest slut, I’ve ever known. May her sufferings be stupendous.” The three hooted and howled with laughter and drained their glasses.
toasting.jpg
“You were spectacular, Antonio!” said Trueno as the Colonel refilled their glasses. “Chief of fucking staff to General de Brigada Manuel Contreras!
pinochet-011.jpg
I salute you!”

“God, it was hard keeping a straight face when you were berating me, Antonio,” said the Colonel. “You were so convincing. And you did a great job sneaking up on her with the evidence. Did you see the bitch’s face when she realized she was dead meat? Fucking priceless.”

“It was when I mentioned that dean from her University, that she really seemed to fall apart,” said Antonio. “What’s so special about him?”

“Oh, he’s special alright.” Chuckled the Colonel. “Trueno, you remember when I said I might get additional information on Miss Burns?”

“Yes. You were vague about it.”

“I wasn’t sure then it would work. We have a Lieutenant in DINA who had some medical training before he joined the military. General Contreras decided it would be useful having a man trained in emergency resuscitation and basic treatment. To keep from losing a prisoner due to an over-eager interrogator. He arranged for the Lieutenant to go study in a special program at Glasgow.”
unnamed.png
“And he knows Miss Burns from Studying there?”

“Even better. The program is the pet project of Dean Hawkins. He has been pushing it as a way to generate additional revenue. He is targeting military regimes like ours, knowing our ‘special’ needs.”

“Isn’t he a clever one,” said Antonio. “There would be a lot of demand for that in Latin America, not to mention Africa and Asia.”

“And the Middle East - those guys are really mean!” agreed Trueno. “But how does he sell helping torturers?”

“He actually supplies sample documents for us to show it’s a humanitarian outreach program. I am working on a lead to add the imprimatur of the South American Branch of the International Red Cross!”

“Since Hawkins is so anxious for his program to succeed, he has taken in our man and they’re drinking buddies. When our man told him about the possible cooperation of the Red Cross, he says the dean almost came in his pants!”

“That’s great, but what’s it got to do with Miss Burns?”

“He’s her former lover!”

“Fuck! Are you serious?” Antonio and Trueno burst out laughing.

“Better. She broke up with him about six months, called him a pervert and said he abused his position. Even hinted at complaining to the authorities!”

“Oh shit! I’ll bet Robert really hates the bitch.”
depositphotos_65701865-stock-photo-arrogant-man-posing.jpg
“Deeply. When the Lieutenant let slip that Burns was arrested and we didn’t like her either, Hawkins jumped at the chance to dish dirt on the slut.”

“Does he have any idea what we are going to do to his old girlfriend? How ‘serious’ it will become?” asked Trueno with a leering grin.

“Maybe he doesn’t know, or he doesn’t care, or, maybe, he likes the idea. Our man said he seemed to get excited at the idea of her been interrogated, real fucking excited!”

“Maybe he needs to make a trip down here to see how his program is going. If he has interests in discipline, we can certainly indulge them.”

“I’m already thinking that. I contacted him this morning and he’s thinking about it. But for now, he has been very useful. Not only did he give us that information on McAdam, he has described to our man, in great detail everything he knows about Miss Burns’ private life and dreams. And that is VERY interesting. Much of it, I’d deduced myself, but the detailed picture will be perfect to continue to drag her deeply through her own emotional mud!”

“If you can find some time, Antonio, we’d be glad to have you here as an observer for some of her suffering. After all, you and Trueno are in charge now.” The colonel laughed heartily.

“I’d like that, Juan. Thank you for including me in your little ‘charade.’ I haven’t had so much fun in years.”

“To more fun together at Eulalia Burns’ expense!” They raise their glasses and smiled.
toasting.jpg

Recent Praise for Dr. Robert Hawkins, Dean of Professional Outreach Studies, University of Glasgow:
depositphotos_65701865-stock-photo-arrogant-man-posing.jpg
"...refreshing, daring and thoughtful, full of positive energy that can move mountains!"
"Robert Hawkins is a beacon lighting the path of the new paradigm in cross border outreach!"
"Robert is a wise elder who shines with wisdom."

March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day, evening, Wing D guards’ mess room.

They removed Eul’s hood. She blinked at the lights for a moment, and then saw she was standing in the middle of a large, medium height room. There were tables and chairs with guards sitting at them with trays of food. Maybe 20 in total. They were all staring at her. She remembered her blouse was open. She looked at the closest men. They were grinning evilly.

“Welcome to D wing, Miss Burns.” It was the Sergeant. “I thought you should get to know the men here since you will be spending a lot of time here now. Trueno says it might take a week or more to finish with you.”

Eul looked around rapidly, trying to take in her situation. Praying for some hope of escape or mercy. There was none.

The men began to rise from their seats and move toward the helpless girl.

The guards holding Eul, uncuffed her and pulled her blouse off her shoulders. Her skirt, bra and panties soon followed and the nurse stood nude, surrounded by men.

So many hands grabbed at her that, even uncuffed, she was helpless to fend them off. At that moment the Sergeant raised his voice. The men paused and looked to him. He commanded that a table be cleared and Miss Burns placed on it. Before she could react, she was thrown on her back on one of the round tables. Strangely under the circumstances, she first noticed the smell of Caldillo de congrio, a Chilean fish stew she had had several times since arriving in the country. As the men stretched her spread-eagle on the table, her hunger made the smell of the spicy fish stock more important than her coming rape.

Eulalia’s mind was forced back to her imminent rape as men pulled her legs painfully wide. When she cried out at the unnatural stretching of her hips, another slipped the head of a cock between her lips, stifling the sound. These men were taking no time to prepare her for sex; they were taking her immediately and brutally.

A man shoved his prick into her dry vagina, pounding repeatedly against the tearing friction to bury it fully in only a few seconds. Eul felt as if the inside of her vagina had been ripped off. Her screams of pain were cut short as the man raping her mouth pushed his cock in across her tongue. Eulalia opened her tear-filled eyes, only to see his hairy testicles bouncing just above her nose. The sight caused her to start to gag. But as she did, the large cock stretched her jaws and pressed toward her throat. Now, struggling to breath, disgust was replaced by fear-induced panic!

Meanwhile, the man raping her cunt had forced his prick in to the hilt. He now pulled back, struggling against the friction of the still dry passage. Several strong jerks managed to leave just the head embedded in her cunt; but it felt to Eul as if he had flayed all the skin off her inner walls!

A moment later, he thrust with all his might, and, with one heart-stopping thrust, buried the head deep against her cervix. Eulalia screamed out as if dying.

The man in her mouth chose just that moment to push his cockhead into the nurse’s throat. Eul, trying to inhale after the scream, could not get any air. The survival instinct from being deprived of air kicked in on top of the adrenaline that had begun flowing in response to the attack. The girl flailed with almost superhuman strength and succeeded in getting his prick back from her throat to catch her breath.

This life-threatening moment of extreme panic was succeeded by renewed attacks at both ends of her body. The men now were driving their cocks in and out of their victim. Through the pain and fog of the assault, Eul left her hands being wrapped around hard cocks and forced to masturbate them.

The cock in her mouth began to thrust rapidly and soon a load of semen shot into her mouth and partially down her throat. Eul choked trying to swallow the salty fluid. She was allowed only a few seconds for this before another prick was pushing past her lips.

Now unseen hands were attacking her body. Pinching, slapping, scratching. Her breasts and ass took the brunt of the damage, but a fist occasionally pounded on her vulnerable belly.

The man in her cunt didn’t last much longer, pushing in as deep as possible, he sprayed his seed deep in her vagina. A few more thrusts followed and he withdrew his limp cock.

Another man immediately stepped into his place and drove hard and deep into her pussy. At least now, the ejaculate of the first provided a little lubrication.

Some say that a rape like this will quickly fade into a mist of nothingness and the victim will float above it all and be unaware of the rest of the attack until it is completed. Maybe. But, the pain, the fear, the panic, the disgust all conspired to keep Eul at a peak of alertness as the assault continued, unbroken for the next several hours. Over twenty rapists, many using her mouth or cunt multiple times, did not give the nurse a moments rest. Before long, her mouth and cunt were drooling gobs of cum as the men continued to fill her with their lust.

As the attack went on and on, Eul realized it wasn’t personal or even really sexual toward her. The men hadn’t the slightest regard for her and her feelings. She was a shapely female body to fuck and hurt. A piece of fuckmeat. A set of orifices to fill and punish. She sobbed as she realized how little she mattered here.

More than twenty men, one, two or even three times each, takes a while. Eul was covered with sweat, exhausted with the effort of keeping up with the multiple rapes of her cunt and mouth. She gave up praying for the horror to cease. Then, it did. Nearly three hours of attack. She lay on the table, breathing shallowly, barely seeming alive.

The guards just wandered off, satiated. Many laughed and high-fived each other. They congratulated each other. One of their best shows! This bitch was a good one! Wait until next time!

March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day, evening, Wing D guards’ mess room.

They removed Eul’s hood. She blinked at the lights for a moment, and then saw she was standing in the middle of a large, medium height room. There were tables and chairs with guards sitting at them with trays of food. Maybe 20 in total. They were all staring at her. She remembered her blouse was open. She looked at the closest men. They were grinning evilly.

“Welcome to D wing, Miss Burns.” It was the Sergeant. “I thought you should get to know the men here since you will be spending a lot of time here now. Trueno says it might take a week or more to finish with you.”

Eul looked around rapidly, trying to take in her situation. Praying for some hope of escape or mercy. There was none.

The men began to rise from their seats and move toward the helpless girl.

The guards holding Eul, uncuffed her and pulled her blouse off her shoulders. Her skirt, bra and panties soon followed and the nurse stood nude, surrounded by men.

So many hands grabbed at her that, even uncuffed, she was helpless to fend them off. At that moment the Sergeant raised his voice. The men paused and looked to him. He commanded that a table be cleared and Miss Burns placed on it. Before she could react, she was thrown on her back on one of the round tables. Strangely under the circumstances, she first noticed the smell of Caldillo de congrio, a Chilean fish stew she had had several times since arriving in the country. As the men stretched her spread-eagle on the table, her hunger made the smell of the spicy fish stock more important than her coming rape.

Eulalia’s mind was forced back to her imminent rape as men pulled her legs painfully wide. When she cried out at the unnatural stretching of her hips, another slipped the head of a cock between her lips, stifling the sound. These men were taking no time to prepare her for sex; they were taking her immediately and brutally.

A man shoved his prick into her dry vagina, pounding repeatedly against the tearing friction to bury it fully in only a few seconds. Eul felt as if the inside of her vagina had been ripped off. Her screams of pain were cut short as the man raping her mouth pushed his cock in across her tongue. Eulalia opened her tear-filled eyes, only to see his hairy testicles bouncing just above her nose. The sight caused her to start to gag. But as she did, the large cock stretched her jaws and pressed toward her throat. Now, struggling to breath, disgust was replaced by fear-induced panic!

Meanwhile, the man raping her cunt had forced his prick in to the hilt. He now pulled back, struggling against the friction of the still dry passage. Several strong jerks managed to leave just the head embedded in her cunt; but it felt to Eul as if he had flayed all the skin off her inner walls!

A moment later, he thrust with all his might, and, with one heart-stopping thrust, buried the head deep against her cervix. Eulalia screamed out as if dying.

The man in her mouth chose just that moment to push his cockhead into the nurse’s throat. Eul, trying to inhale after the scream, could not get any air. The survival instinct from being deprived of air kicked in on top of the adrenaline that had begun flowing in response to the attack. The girl flailed with almost superhuman strength and succeeded in getting his prick back from her throat to catch her breath.

This life-threatening moment of extreme panic was succeeded by renewed attacks at both ends of her body. The men now were driving their cocks in and out of their victim. Through the pain and fog of the assault, Eul left her hands being wrapped around hard cocks and forced to masturbate them.

The cock in her mouth began to thrust rapidly and soon a load of semen shot into her mouth and partially down her throat. Eul choked trying to swallow the salty fluid. She was allowed only a few seconds for this before another prick was pushing past her lips.

Now unseen hands were attacking her body. Pinching, slapping, scratching. Her breasts and ass took the brunt of the damage, but a fist occasionally pounded on her vulnerable belly.

The man in her cunt didn’t last much longer, pushing in as deep as possible, he sprayed his seed deep in her vagina. A few more thrusts followed and he withdrew his limp cock.

Another man immediately stepped into his place and drove hard and deep into her pussy. At least now, the ejaculate of the first provided a little lubrication.

Some say that a rape like this will quickly fade into a mist of nothingness and the victim will float above it all and be unaware of the rest of the attack until it is completed. Maybe. But, the pain, the fear, the panic, the disgust all conspired to keep Eul at a peak of alertness as the assault continued, unbroken for the next several hours. Over twenty rapists, many using her mouth or cunt multiple times, did not give the nurse a moments rest. Before long, her mouth and cunt were drooling gobs of cum as the men continued to fill her with their lust.

As the attack went on and on, Eul realized it wasn’t personal or even really sexual toward her. The men hadn’t the slightest regard for her and her feelings. She was a shapely female body to fuck and hurt. A piece of fuckmeat. A set of orifices to fill and punish. She sobbed as she realized how little she mattered here.

More than twenty men, one, two or even three times each, takes a while. Eul was covered with sweat, exhausted with the effort of keeping up with the multiple rapes of her cunt and mouth. She gave up praying for the horror to cease. Then, it did. Nearly three hours of attack. She lay on the table, breathing shallowly, barely seeming alive.

The guards just wandered off, satiated. Many laughed and high-fived each other. They congratulated each other. One of their best shows! This bitch was a good one! Wait until next time!
whew... I need a cup of tea and a hob nob after that! :thumbsup:

Author's Note:
When reading the various chapters, please note the date and days of captivity at the beginning. The author, in an attempt to be de rigueur, has the treads (Jewels, Eulalia, Gabby, Hawkins, Barb, etc) on separate timetables. Events are coordinated to the captivity days. In the end, the author will (he hopes) bring the threads and the timetables together in a brilliant denouement.

Thank you for your support.

after D wing will she eventually reach
220px-X-Wing_-_Space_Combat_Simulator_%28box_cover%29.jpg

???

Back
Top Bottom