The Organizer's Daughter

Go to CruxDreams.com

Arcturus

Assistant executioner
Two police officers and a sergeant brought the detainee into my office and pushed him into a chair. He glared at me, with a defiant glint in his eye.

He had been working for quite some time trying to organize a teachers’ union. Those communist teachers had been going out to the countryside, teaching the campesinos to read and write, teaching them subversive ideas. This had to be stopped. I wished we could simply kill him; but he had been written up in the American press and American congressmen were expressing their concern about him, so our orders were not to harm him—at least not directly—just to discourage him.

“Now you know why you’re here, don’t you?” I said. He didn’t answer me but just glared. “We’ve warned you about all this communist shit you’re doing, with the labor unions and all. You promised us you would stop, but now we see you are still doing it. What did you think would happen if you broke your promise and ignored our warnings?”

“I know you believe in that communist bullshit, but you have to think more of your obligations to your family. You have a beautiful young wife and three pretty young daughters. Don’t you care about them? Don’t you know what could happen to them if you keep this up?”

“You do know what could happen, don’t you. You went out to that village to see that teacher who had been caught organizing there. You saw what had happened to him. You saw him hanging by his balls from that bridge. You watched him die. It took him a long time to die, you know, just hanging there like that. He’d been there for many hours before you got there. You don’t want something like that to happen to your beautiful family, do you?”

He said nothing, though he looked down at the floor. I motioned to the sergeant, who grabbed his hair and pulled his head up so that his eyes made contact with mine. “You leave me no choice. You will have to be taught a very harsh lesson.”

I spoke to the sergeant, and he and the two officers grabbed the detainee and took him downstairs to the interrogation room.

I looked at his file. He had a lovely wife, only 38 years old. Too young and beautiful for him, I think. Commie scum like him don’t deserve that. His oldest daughter was 19. She was a brilliant student, who had already been accepted into a university in the United States. The family was very proud of her. She was very pretty, just like her mother. Her name was Alicia.

In the interrogation room, he was fastened to the wall, facing the room. His shackled wrists were held above his head; and his ankles, also in shackles, were fastened to rings in the floor, spreading his legs wide. Although we had been ordered not to harm him, I couldn’t resist telling one of the officers to give his balls a little beating. The officer swung his baton upward between the man’s legs three times. He refused to scream, just gritting his teeth in his pain. He was a tough one, I had to give him that.

But now would come his real ordeal. The door opened and Alicia was brought into the room. Under the circumstances, he couldn’t really have been too surprised.

She was naked, and a few bruises on her pretty face showed that she had resisted a bit. Her long, black hair hung down her back. Her skin was smooth. Her breasts were small but perky and sharply pointed. Her hips were nicely rounded; her belly was flat; and her shapely legs showed that she loved to dance, as it said in her file. Her pubic hair was soft and downy.

Her face was streaked with tears, and she begged us not to hurt her. She said she had nothing to do with her father’s work. She promised she would persuade him to stop if we would only let her go. I love to hear a beautiful woman beg and to see her cry. It excites me, particularly when I know she’s completely innocent and has done nothing to deserve the slightest cruel treatment.

She also wore steel shackles on her wrists and ankles. Her wrists were fastened together behind her back. The men pushed her down to the floor and attached her ankles to dangling chains that hung from pulleys on the ceiling.

“Now,” I said to our detained organizer, “when you see what you have forced us to do by breaking your promise to us, by ignoring our warning, I want you to think about your wife and your other daughters. Whatever we do here today, you know that even worse things can happen to them if you continue this subversive work of yours.”

The men hauled on the chains, and soon the girl was hanging, head down, from her ankles, with her legs stretched wide apart. I picked a syringe off the table and inserted the needle in her butt cheek. This was a stimulant drug that would keep her from fainting. We used it often and found it quite effective.

Her face was now red, from the blood going to her head in her upside down position. Her lips and her eyes bulged.

Putting the syringe back on the table, I stood behind her, facing him, and with my thumb and forefinger spread apart the lips of her pussy. “Look at this beautiful pussy,” I said to him. “Take a good look at it. Have you ever really looked at it before? How perfect and pretty it is!”

I spat on my fingers and slid two of them slowly and deeply into her cunt, pushing my way through her hymen. “Well, she’s a good girl, isn’t she! Still a virgin at 19. This is the first time a man has penetrated her! How sweet! I feel honored!” I felt my cock twitch as I said it.

As I moved my fingers in and out, finger-fucking her, I said, “I know how proud your family is of this delightful girl. I know that you looked forward to a man you would approve of marrying her and putting his cock into this pussy to give you grandchildren. Well, I want you to remember that you have two other daughters. So if you do as you’re told from here on, you will still have another chance for that to happen.” I pulled my fingers out and licked them.

I now picked up a bayonet. This one had been stripped of its black Parkerized coating and polished to a high, gleaming shine. It had been nicely sharpened. “But now you will see the consequences of your actions,” I said to him.

I pinched one of her pussy lips between my thumb and forefinger, stretching it outward. I placed the point of the bayonet against the inner side of her stretched pussy lip, drawing just a tiny bit of blood. I smeared my fingers with it, then walked over to him and wiped it on his lips.

Returning to her pussy again, stretching out her pussy lip as far as I could, I slowly pressed the point of the bayonet through it. The girl let out a loud scream. I moved the blade back and forth, in and out, as she continued to scream. I did not do this in a hurry. Her pain must have been incredible, though this was only the beginning. I sliced her pussy lip right off.

This excited me very much. I felt my cock stiffen and throb in my pants.

Blood ran from her wound as I did exactly the same to her lip on the other side. She screamed and screamed. More blood ran down over her butt cheeks and her belly. I fingered her mutilated pussy. I felt my pants grow moist with the fluid that oozed from my excited cock.

Holding the bloody, severed pussy lips in my hand, I walked to the man attached to the wall. Forcing the point of the bayonet between his clenched teeth, I pried open his mouth. I grabbed his lower jaw and pulled it down. I shoved his daughter’s bloody pussy lips into his mouth, then pushed his jaw closed and held it there, with the back of his head pressed against the wall. “Swallow,” I ordered him. Of course, he resisted. I punched him hard in the solar plexus. After a few punches, as I held his jaw closed, he swallowed.

She vomited then. I hosed away the mess and looked at her face. It was purple with congested blood, from her head-down position.

The girl was crying now as I returned to the table. Putting down the bayonet, I picked up a heavy duty hacksaw. We had used this many times before in the interrogation room. It had not been cleaned since its last usage, so I spent a minute scraping off a crust of dried blood and bone splinters.

Placing the jagged teeth against the sensitive tissue of her anus, I slowly lacerated her. I gave her just one stroke at first, then gave her time to feel that before giving her another, then another. I then sawed lengthwise from her anus into her tender and sensitive perineum. Her screams had by now become choking, gasping sputters. Moving the saw back and forth gradually, without applying much pressure (as again, I was in no hurry—I wanted to make this last awhile), I deepened the cuts across her anus and her perineum. Her blood flowed freely.

I gripped her clitoris then with my thumb and forefinger and ran the teeth of the saw lightly over it. That got her howling again. I cannot imagine the pain that poor sweet girl experienced as the jagged teeth of the saw then tore and cut lengthwise all the way through the middle of her now bloody clit. I smacked and diddled her bisected clit, running my fingers back and forth in the slit, just to increase her pain and enjoy her suffering that much more. Have I mentioned that I always prefer to torture the innocent?

Moving the saw back and forth, I cut slowly into her body from her clit to her anus, slicing through her perineum, her vagina, and her rectum. Her blood sprayed and squirted out of her severed blood vessels. I sawed through her pelvic muscles, stopping only when I hit her pubic bone and her coccyx. Her inverted position kept any internal organs from falling out through the huge gash that I had made.

I could no longer contain my excitement. I ordered the men out of the room. Opening my pants, I rubbed my throbbing cock against the bleeding trench I had made in her body. I plunged into her torn-up entrails, feeling her hot slippery organs around my cock. It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes for me to shoot my cum into her very guts.

She was still alive, and would probably be so for a while. And she was still conscious. That drug was amazing. It always kept them conscious right up until they died, even if it took many hours. It was a wonder of medical science!

I took off my blood-soaked uniform and threw it in the hamper in the corner. I sponged myself off at the washbasin and got a fresh uniform from the closet.

I said to the sobbing man attached to the wall, “I am going to leave you here for the night. As you watch your daughter die, think about your other daughters and your wife. Think about your duty to protect them from unfortunate “accidents” like this. And to be sure they are protected, you will tell people that Alicia just disappeared—you don’t know where. You understand.

I went out to join the men for dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom