The Procedure (ongoing series)

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a story done exclusively with images. I will publish a picture per day in this thread. By now, I only have a general idea about how the story will develop.

Looking forward to reading your comments!

View attachment 845887
"Tim and Ronnie entered the cellblock like they did on any other morning. Nothing was new about today, except that Ronnie had a bit of a headache. Tim looked at their new prisoner, Tallulah Bankfield. She was just waking up and looked disoriented, but not unpleasant. Tim decided, looking at her, apprehensive and not sure what was happening to her, that he really hated the colour orange..."

Interested to see what happens next. :)

Looks like morning and for this prisoner what only morning can bring ...
Something like this, you mean?
Caprice-37.jpg
I prefer corn flakes and tea, myself.

Thanks for the interest!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens

You won't be disappointed! ;-)

Looks like morning and for this prisoner what only morning can bring ...

She has lost any awareness of time. I suppose that se is detained for a limited amount of time. Still, she has no idea what kind of people she is dealing with.

The prisnor doesn't look to unhappy. Maybe she doesn't know that today will be different?

I think you're right.

Breakfast?

In a sense

"Tim and Ronnie entered the cellblock like they did on any other morning. Nothing was new about today, except that Ronnie had a bit of a headache. Tim looked at their new prisoner, Tallulah Bankfield. She was just waking up and looked disoriented, but not unpleasant. Tim decided, looking at her, apprehensive and not sure what was happening to her, that he really hated the colour orange..."

Interested to see what happens next. :)

Something like this, you mean?
View attachment 846279
I prefer corn flakes and tea, myself.

Thank you. A very appropriate choice of girl (yum!) and a nice text that for now coincides with my story. I have a few renders readyto be published.

Last edited:
Alright, don’t just sit there. On your feet, bitch. They’re waiting for you down in Interrogation Room 3A. Best not to keep them waiting for long. It’ll only make things worse for you!

"And what is that defiant expression on your face? I think we need to speak. Get out. NOW."

(In the end, I couldn't resist adding some words)

It's time for today's picture.

View attachment 846290
Alright, don’t just sit there. On your feet, bitch. They’re waiting for you down in Interrogation Room 3A. Best not to keep them waiting for long. It’ll only make things worse for you!
"And what is that defiant expression on your face? I think we need to speak. Get out. NOW."

(In the end, I couldn't resist adding some words)
So, no corn flakes then? :( :(

Nice concept!
Nice contrast focus on the prisoner..

Curious what happens next :)

“Okay. Okay. I’m coming. No need to get huffy. What’s the gun for? Does it look like I have anywhere to run? What a bunch of idiots you guys must be! I demand legal counsel! Everyone is entitled to legal counsel, right? I’m not talking till I get a lawyer!”

“Okay. Okay. I’m coming. No need to get huffy. What’s the gun for? Does it look like I have anywhere to run? What a bunch of idiots you guys must be! I demand legal counsel! Everyone is entitled to legal counsel, right? I’m not talking till I get a lawyer!”

I have the slight suspect that what they are really interested in isn't exactly her voice.

She's not particularly diplomatic, but you have to admire her attitude and convictions. :)

I have the slight suspect that what they are really interested in isn't exactly her voice.
What exactly are you getting at? These are professional men - I doubt they are here to listen to her sing. :confused: :rolleyes:

Third picture.
"Oh my God, Ronnie! She's coming right at me!!"
"Calm down Tim. I just opened the door to let her out. We have to let her out to take her for interrogation, right? And put away your gun, you idiot."

Excellent pictures. I see they are sparking a lot of imagination. Really interested in where you're taking this. :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom