The prosecution of Kathy Summer

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Since coming of age Kathy Summer found the art of fellatio not only useful but she enjoyed sucking cock quite a bit. She found that men would not resist her offer.
head 41.jpg
She wasn’t particular found of swallowing their cum but enjoyed watching the men wither in orgasmic ecstasy as she sucked their shaft.
head 6.jpg
She didn’t mind being face-fucked because she knew even the strongest stud would be limp meat for her to exploit.
head tumblr_m2nx70fen21qh59bpo1_1280.jpg
Many women would be insulted being known a cock-sucking bitch. Katherine Summer made a fortune being one.
owp 282.jpg
Even to this day with the right man with the right offer her dress is quick to come off!
owp 309.jpeg
Tree worries about Kathy’s safety. If the law hears about this…

Unfortunately for Kathy the law has heard about her private activities. Kathy has traveled to the Fayetteville/Springdale area of Northwest Arkansas. It is really a beautiful area but she isn’t there to tour the Ozark Mountains (and certainly has no interest in seeing the Walmart Museum in Bentonville). No, Kathy is there for her style of recreational business.

She is at a mansion north of the city deep in the woods. She has been hired to ‘entertain’ four burly men with her body and definitely with her mouth. She is bound, thoroughly fucked, and she sucks all their cocks.
head 094.jpeg
Other women would have found Kathy’s treatment demeaning. Kathy finds it both exciting and profitable. She finds it a great time but does not know the four well-endowed men are undercover agents of the NW Arkansas Morality Police. The whole session had been recorded! As Kathy walks out the front door she is met by uniformed agents of several law enforcement agencies ranging from the FBI, the IMF, the Northwest Arkansas Morality Police, and a few of Tree’s cousins.
perp arrest 042.jpg
Kathy is arrested and handcuffed!
hc 040.jpg
With my wrists locked behind my back my tits are pushing up against my knit top. I’m sure I look damn fabulous. Just get me before a judge. Give me a few minutes of sucking his cock and I’ll be a free woman. I’ve done this before and it has always worked!

-Kathy Summer

Kathy is arrested and handcuffed!

With my wrists locked behind my back my tits are pushing up against my knit top. I’m sure I look damn fabulous. Just get me before a judge. Give me a few minutes of sucking his cock and I’ll be a free woman. I’ve done this before and it has always worked!

I can't wait to get the Judge in chambers and use my cock sucking skills and let him fuck me if necessary to gain my freedom . I will be on my way home shortly.:devil:

Court does not go as I expected. Usually I can convince the judge to a private ‘consultation’, suck his cock, and go home. Who the hell thought of having female judges? I am brought to her bench and asked to explain what I was doing in her jurisdiction. I explained I was only making a group of men happy in the privacy of a house.

She asks me if I ‘performed fellatio’. I admitted I sucked all their cocks adding “What’s wrong with that?”

“Did you get paid for doing so” the judge asks.

“Of course I was paid” I exclaim. “I am not sucking cock for free!”

“Ms. Summer, I am taking that a plea of guilty to prostitution and adulterous fellatio. These are felonious crimes and I find you guilty of both charges. I will sentence you after a private consultation with the prosecution.”

“WHAT? I didn’t plead guilty to a damn thing” I yell.

“Let us add contempt of court” the judge snarls. “You have just earned yourself a date on the gallows, Miss Summer. I promise you I will be there to watch you hang!”
court 100.jpg
What the hell is going on? I get a woman judge that I can’t suck her cock and now I am condemned to death! I am brought to some tired old rented obsolete jail wearing all kinds of cuffs and chains that in other circumstances I would find entertaining.
hc 051.jpg
A guard and another woman walk in. The fancy dressed one says “Miss Summer, I am Warden Tree and you are my property until your execution. Since you are on death row you will be wise to do anything and I tell you to do! Do you understand, Summer?”
hc 052.jpg
I don’t like it but I don’t have anything to gain by not obeying her. She orders me to stand facing the wall and her guard begins to frisk me. I stare at the flaking lead-based paint as she gropes me.
hc 053.jpg
She knows I don’t have anything to hide. She is just getting off feeling me! The handcuffs and shackles are removed and Warden Tree orders me to strip. I protest arguing I have rights. She growls “You are a condemned convict. You have no rights. Either you get your clothes off right now or I will have some of the male guards come in, strip you, and do your cavity search with their cocks.”
Reluctantly I obey.

hc 054.jpg
Quickly I am naked before the two women. The guard has put on surgical gloves. I cross my arms over my breasts and ask what she is going to do.
hc 055.jpg
The warden says “She is going to finish your search. Face the wall again, Summer, and put your hands over your ass!”

In moments I am locked in cuffs and shackles again only naked as I was born. The warden pushes me against the wall and says “Kiss it, Kathy. This is your new home until you are hanged from my gallows.”
hc 056.jpg
I don’t kiss the wall but her point is made. My ass is hers until I am dead. I am ordered to squat. There is nothing to gain by not doing so. Somewhat awkwardly I squat before the two women. Behind me the warden asks “what contraband do you have stuffed up your ass?”

“I don’t have anything in my bowels” I protest.
hc 057.jpg
“It looks like we are going to have to do a manual cavity search. Get over to the chair and kneel on it.”

I do as I am told and the guard steps behind me, spreads my buns, and says “Let’s see what this bitch has hidden in here.”
hc 062.jpg
I feel her finger push through my anus and I grunt with disgust. I’m no virgin back there but I choose who goes in there. She doesn’t find anything but spend considerable time poking and prodding my bowels. It is most humiliating for me but I think the bitch is enjoying herself!

Next I am told to sit on the chair and spread my legs. She is going to finger up my pussy. She reaches for my folds wearing the same glove she used to inspect my backside! I gasp “Aren’t you going to put a clean glove on?”

“Don’t worry about sanitation, convict. You’ll be hanged before you even know if you’re infected” she says.

I look away in in shame and disgust as her finger is about to enter my pussy.
hc 061.jpg
Most embarrassing is she makes me cum!!!

-Kathy Summer

A guard leads me to my cell. I ask if I am going to get a prison uniform and she tells me besides handcuffs the only I will wear is ropes around my wrists and the noose I will be hanged with. Stark naked I am led through the men’s wing of the prison. I am taunted with lewd remarks as I pass the inmates.
prison 137 C.jpg
When we arrive at my cell the handcuffs are removed and she shoves me in.
prison 070 a.jpg
Coldly she says “This is your home until we take you to the gallows.”

The barred door shuts and locks. I look around and see a woman in a cell across from me. She looks up and says “Hang on a minute. Let me finish taking a piss.”
prison 118.jpg
She gets up and walks to the bars of her cell and says “So you are getting the noose? What day?”

“The next hanging day I was told” I reply.

“Well then you and I will get to swing together. I’m Dorothy Brown.”

“Hi, I’m Kathy Summer. I’m hoping to get an appeal and get out of this.”

Dorothy leans forward and says “Kathy, you are on death row. The next time you get out of that cell is when they are taking us to be hanged.”
prison 170.jpg
“But this is the United States. I have a right to an appeal” I protest.

“Honey, it is the America but we are in Northwest Arkansas. There isn’t any appeal. You and I are going to be hanged by the neck until we are dead this Saturday” Dorothy says to me.

“It’s going be quick at least” I say. “They drop you and your neck breaks.”

“Honey they don’t do that way here” she explains. “We are going to hang until the nooses strangle us. It is nothing quick. It makes me wet thinking about it!”

“Are you nuts? You are excited about being hanged” I ask.

“I’m not excited about dying but the thought of being brought to the gallows and having the rope put around my neck while I stand naked before the jeering crowd is driving me crazy! Doesn’t that thrill you?”

“I really am not excited at all about this” I reply.
prison 152 a.jpg
“I am so damn screwed.”

“You aren’t screwed, Kathy. You are condemned so suck it up and think about how good you will look with a noose around your neck and the crowd screaming for you to be hanged” Dorothy says.

This does not raise my spirits…
prison 197 A.jpg
-Kathy

Last edited:
A guard leads me to my cell. I ask if I am going to get a prison uniform and she tells me besides handcuffs the only I will wear is ropes around my wrists and the noose I will be hanged with. Stark naked I am led through the men’s wing of the prison. I am taunted with lewd remarks as I pass the inmates.
View attachment 599891
When we arrive at my cell the handcuffs are removed and she shoves me in.
View attachment 599889
Coldly she says “This is your home until we take you to the gallows.”

The barred door shuts and locks. I look around and see a woman in a cell across from me. She looks up and says “Hang on a minute. Let me finish taking a piss.”
View attachment 599890
She gets up and walks to the bars of her cell and says “So you are getting the noose? What day?”

“The next hanging day I was told” I reply.

“Well then you and I will get to swing together. I’m Dorothy Brown.”

“Hi, I’m Kathy Summer. I’m hoping to get an appeal and get out of this.”

Dorothy leans forward and says “Kathy, you are on death row. The next time you get out of that cell is when they are taking us to be hanged.”
View attachment 599893
“But this is the United States. I have a right to an appeal” I protest.

“Honey, it is the America but we are in Northwest Arkansas. There isn’t any appeal. You and I are going to be hanged by the neck until we are dead this Saturday” Dorothy says to me.

“It’s going be quick at least” I say. “They drop you and your neck breaks.”

“Honey they don’t do that way here” she explains. “We are going to hang until the nooses strangle us. It is nothing quick. It makes me wet thinking about it!”

“Are you nuts? You are excited about being hanged” I ask.

“I’m not excited about dying but the thought of being brought to the gallows and having the rope put around my neck while I stand naked before the jeering crowd is driving me crazy! Doesn’t that thrill you?”

“I really am not excited at all about this” I reply.
View attachment 599892
“I am so damn screwed.”

“You aren’t screwed, Barb. You are condemned so suck it up and think about how good you will look with a noose around your neck and the crowd screaming for you to be hanged” Dorothy says.

This does not raise my spirits…
View attachment 599894
-Kathy
Oh, what beauties. Almost to lovely to hang - almost

Has he ever needed actual facts for that? When the going gets rough he acts as your defense attorney. That makes sure you are doomed. He is a smart buster.

234-little-caprice.jpg I'd leave the word "smart" out of that phrase ... it really doesn't fit.

Well you know me so well Mr Tree
having a piss was`nt very sexy but
the rest of it was it`s just the way
i think in my mind. maybe once i`m
kicking i will change my way of thinking
but by then it will be too late,and
horror of horrors i will be pissing again
I hate to point out you should get your pleasures while you are able. Tree has no control over his NW Arkansas relatives... Though he is sure you will look marvelous while you strangle as the noose closes around your neck...

T

Back
Top Bottom