It would interest me very much, if you also cherish a comparable fascination about pulling apart the

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Pushing The Limits Of The Human Body, the experiment: what happens and how much pulling force / is real possible that the muscles, ligaments, limbs starts to tear.
a physical limit at the body length but how much more inch can really to stretch out on the rack???
no matter how the our natural potential is bound by certain scientific principles — laws of physics, from the anatomical law, that don’t yield to human sadism and ambition.

A few pictures to the subject! In my opinion, very cruel torture, which causes serious damage, the ligaments may break away! It can be the same as when it is hunted with horses! You just do not die!
Quoom has produced a great series, the last 3 pictures! They are very expressive!
I would very much like to suffer like the girl in the first picture. I think it is perfect.

the torture wheel, catherine wheel - breaking wheel...one of the most horrible wheel tortures was akin to crucifixion.
as the wheel made its revolutions, the torturer used a club or iron hammer to beat them fiercely, breaking bones along the way. When the physical torment was over, the criminal / victim was simply left to die...
there are a variety of ways to stretched the victim on the wheel...

Attachments

• The Wheel I.jpg
    The Wheel I.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 665
the torture wheel, catherine wheel - breaking wheel...one of the most horrible wheel tortures was akin to crucifixion.
as the wheel made its revolutions, the torturer used a club or iron hammer to beat them fiercely, breaking bones along the way. When the physical torment was over, the criminal / victim was simply left to die...
there are a variety of ways to stretched the victim on the wheel...
This wheel looks like a cable-roll.

how much is possible that I' m to racked. did he want to tear me apart...
but he want to watching my suffering...it's that torturer like that, he just want to tear me pull apart. with each turn to being stretched farther and farther apart.
the torturer know when this happens when he hear a loud crack, the limbs dislocate, which means the bones pop out of their joints.

Attachments

• how much is possible that to them tear apart.jpg
    how much is possible that to them tear apart.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 729
how much is possible that I' m to racked. did he want to tear me apart...
but he want to watching my suffering...it's that torturer like that, he just want to tear me pull apart. with each turn to being stretched farther and farther apart.
the torturer know when this happens when he hear a loud crack, the limbs dislocate, which means the bones pop out of their joints.
in the evening starts a new sequence of image...

absolutely right, the significationaton on the medieval torture rack is the suffering and incredibly deal of pain factor. the ,,original rack's device,, has a very destructive power for the victim' s body and limbs

just throwing the ratchet system device into high gear would end things pretty quickly,
these images are grouped into sequences from the topic series; the (my) hobby ,,unsophisticated shit,, rack device...

Rack, It 'sa pity that you cut and mask your photos, they would be beautiful, interesting and you have a beautiful body ...

the topic; rip apart...

Attachments

• The Interrogation XXXII.jpg
    The Interrogation XXXII.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 757
  • tumblr_nphavckVCT1rl4zspo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nphavckVCT1rl4zspo1_1280.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 750
  • to rip apart....jpg
    to rip apart....jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 708
  • Brunhorse18.jpg
    Brunhorse18.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 636
  • collage spreads leg behind standing stretched head cable.png
    collage spreads leg behind standing stretched head cable.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 618
the torturer mind is inventive. gruesome medieval torture and execution methods...

Attachments

• impaled hanging.png
    impaled hanging.png
    765.5 KB · Views: 403
dear Rack, I would like your photos, but so they say nothing, they are not understandable, you can not see the positions, you do not see the body, I would advise you if you want to remain anonymous, to delete only the face or part of it.

Having both dislocating a shoulder and also having been pulled off my (feet several times) by horses I can somewhat imagine how painful this would be it.

It hurts a lot, especially if you are too stupid to forget to let go of the lead line when the horse takes off.

Yes, guilty as charged your Honor.

kisses

willowfall

I have been on the rack before,I was very sore afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom