The Queen's Fate

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found in "deviant art":

... Her Royal Highness was given small but comfortable rooms in the Dark Countess palace. She could access the gardens and walk around them unhindered. Food and drink were always available. She had no duties or obligations, she just had to spend her leisure in the most pleasant way. Only the sight of some of the Countess warriors reminded her that she was captive and her fate was totally in the hands of the Countess.

...Days passed by monotonously. The days she spent in the dungeon following her capture were receding in memory. But a thought did not leave the Queen's mind. The Countess had made her experience ecstasy tied to the back breaker but the Queen knew that one day or another she would be taken back to the dungeon and then she will meet the Countess again. The Queen could not avoid being torn by conflicting fears and desires. She wanted to reach again such heights of pleasure that were unknown to her until the Countess made her discover them. But the Queen had also witnessed the Countess cruelty. She had seen her apply the water torture to a rebellious chieftain and witnessed how the once proud and strong enemy was slowly and relentlessly broken down by the forced ingestion of water until she begged to be killed. In more than one night, when sleep was hard to come, the Queen imagined herself back in the dungeon fearing the moment when the Countess would decide what to do with her.

... More days passed and the Queen tried to take her mind away from the uncertain future.

... It was late in the evening, the sun could no longer be seen over the horizon, when the Queen saw two warriors approaching her. They need not say a word, the Queen knew that the time had come. In silence, without asking any question she started to walk to the dungeon. Once inside the labyrinth of corridors she was blindfolded and gently conducted up and down stairways, until she lost all sense of orientation. For how long she walked, she could not tell. Silence was absolute. The Queen was completely nude and barefooted. She could hear a door being opened and then closed behind her.

... "You may remove your blindfold". The Queen immediately recognized the voice and could not avoid the slight temblor that shook her body. What she saw confirmed her worst fears. The Dark Countess was waiting for her, they were alone in a room not bigger than twenty meters square, lighted by four torches placed in the corners, in the middle there was a large wooden table with a wheel at one of its ends.

"This is the rack", the Dark Countess said, "It is there were you are going to spend the next hours".

"You exist only to the extent that your existence gives me pleasure", the Countess continued. "I am curious to find out what pleasure I can obtain out of you and I want to see how you behave when the torture takes you to unknown places". The Queen remained silent, she was not going to betray her fears. The Dark Countess continued "The torture has three stages. First the stretching is meant to exhaust the victim. Then the exhaustion is followed by pain as the tension of the rack begins to tear the limbs out of the sockets. Finally the torture enters into another dimension when the arms and legs are dislocated. Then I will decide what to do with you. When I wanted to give an exemplary punishment I have used the rack. Death will only come slowly and painfully, but it is a waste, better to let the victim live so that she may tell to others what awaits them in this room. Now lie on the rack".

The Queen placed herself on the wooden surface of the rack. The Countess proceeded to lock her feet at one extreme of the table and her hands to the manacles that through a chain were linked to the wheel. Without uttering another word the Countess proceeded to the wheel and started the racking.

Cruel Countess.jpg

The first notches were given in quick succession and the Countess did not stop until the first moans came out the Queen's mouth. "Pride will serve you for nothing here. You may scream as much as you want. It will not alter the length and intensity of the torture, much less it will grant you mercy". The Countess slowed down, gave another notch and then stopped. She wanted the Queen to spend then next hour fighting against the tension of the rack. By pulling her muscles she could get a minimum relief for her strained joints. But it was a lost battle. It did not take long for the fire that started in her ankles and wrists to extend to her legs and arms and then to her back and her whole body. The Queen started to sweat and her breaths became sallower and faster. All these signs did not go unnoticed to the Countess. She caressed the Queen's body to assess the tension in her torso, her abdomen and her muscles and tendons. She was tout, all movement was restricted, only her breasts moved slightly up and down signalling her breaths.

The Countess decided to give another notch and he first loud inhuman scream reverberated in the small room. The tension was starting to take the arms from their sockets. From then on the Countess proceeded at a most slowly pace, no less than thirty minutes per notch. The combination of screams, sweat, tensed muscles, the gleam of the skin reflecting the light of the torches gave the Countess a profound satisfaction. The transformation of the Queen, from her pride and haughtiness, into the screaming and half maddened being tied to the rack was the symbol of her power.

The Countess gave two notches more and the Queen's arms and legs where dislocated. The Countess listened attentively to the Queen's screams and short breaths and looked on as her head moved from side to side seeking an impossible respite. She knew that the Queen was bordering insanity but she wanted to maintain her there. She will be another woman after the torture and the more intense and prolonged that it was the more enslaved and grateful she will be to her. The Countess locked the wheel and let time pass. She was satisfied with the Queen's behavior. She had fought bravely against the rack but now she was utterly broken, as the Countess wanted her to be, just in need of a master that would reconstruct her according to her will.

"Guards" the Countess called out "You may come and watch the Queen under the torture. Release her at dawn and call the medicine woman to take care of her". The Countess left the dungeon knowing that her former enemy was just another instrument for her pleasure. She could not avoid smiling when she saw the first hints of clarify in the Western sky,

... Text By Savoylondres

I didn't know your fantasy, Ducans ! You never illustrated it in your drawings ... A day, perhaps ?:rolleyes:
well, here one of them.... I like it played as a theatre representation....A lot of preparation,but no harm...even if the representation of it looks like there is a lot of it. ... My friend(s) write a script, we look for the accessories, the place,
I like it takes a long time, also it must be hot (25° or even more) to get sweaty....even if a lot of oil let the body glitter also.
Most of the stories goes about the themes of this forum, where we take our inspiration.flower2

Plenty hugs Messaline

Attachments

• 2173a -.jpg
    2173a -.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,534
I didn't know your fantasy, Ducans ! You never illustrated it in your drawings ... A day, perhaps ?:rolleyes:
another one, same theme.....other female:
Theme: "they teared up her clothes , put a thatched broom in her hands, pushed a thorn crown on her head and covered her shoulders with a scarlet cape ............. than they mocked her

Attachments

• 2112.jpg
    2112.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
Back
Top Bottom