The Reform Centre

Go to CruxDreams.com

Kav

Tribune
I am looking for people to get involved on any level in my new fantasy project.

Scenario :
There is a secret facility where people are sent who have been judged as being subversive and anti government. It is deep underground and run by a team of sadist. They are made up of doctors, guards and experts in torture. The purpose is to re-programme the prisoners and conduct experiments as a study, to develop more methods of torture and reconditioning.

The captives are all given a number and kept in cells and cages. Obedience is expected at all times and punishments are severe. The captives are made up of males and females and are not segregated. They are kept naked and often in chains. Any sexual activity of any kind is punishable. Usually this will be a flogging of no less than 40 lashes, which the victim has to count.

The captives are seldom released from this agony and suffering. Some escape but are always caught and punished accordingly.

xhamster.com

The Reform Centre
Watch The Reform Centre - 26 Pics at xHamster.com! A facility of correction and adjustment.
xhamster.com
xhamster.com

I am looking for short video files to make more gifs, like the ones above. Anonymity assured. The faces you see are from existing public material. Subject #33 is a male I am working with and I want some others to join us in this project, male or female.

Give me a shout if this interests you

Attachments

• RCindpor48627.gif
    RCindpor48627.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 613
Some more examples........

Attachments

• RCsub88213.gif
    RCsub88213.gif
    4 MB · Views: 515
  • RCSub88421.gif
    RCSub88421.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 491
Please note that I am primarily seeking women. I am not necessarily looking for perfect bodies, in fact the more real with imperfections the better. Age is not a barrier either.
The premise of the project has a broad remit and is represented in slightly distorted gifs, which can cover physical imperfections. Perhaps a woman with masochistic inclinations looking for a chance to actually see herself in the situations, that have been long standing fantasy. Anonymity can be assured, only she would actually knows it's her, but that is her body on display.

Attachments

• 738_1000.jpg
    738_1000.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 463
Of course it's up to members to decide for themselves, and keep themselves safe,
but we would remind everyone of the advice we give members joining Cruxforums on Privacy:

We strongly advise you not to send photos or videos of yourself , email address or any other personal details,
unless you're sure you can trust the correspondent.

Please note that I am primarily seeking women. I am not necessarily looking for perfect bodies, in fact the more real with imperfections the better. Age is not a barrier either.
The premise of the project has a broad remit and is represented in slightly distorted gifs, which can cover physical imperfections. Perhaps a woman with masochistic inclinations looking for a chance to actually see herself in the situations, that have been long standing fantasy. Anonymity can be assured, only she would actually knows it's her, but that is her body on display.

Of course it's up to members to decide for themselves, and keep themselves safe,
but we would remind everyone of the advice we give members joining Cruxforums on Privacy:

We strongly advise you not to send photos or videos of yourself , email address or any other personal details,
unless you're sure you can trust the correspondent

This project is 100% committed to anonymity. This is for the purposes of constructing a scenario for ADULT FANTASY and the accepted etiquette afforded to each other in keeping with the ethics of this forum. We will not make any requests that fall out side of individual agreements.

Attachments

• e1.gif
    e1.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 461
More samples....

Attachments

• RC67418264.gif
    RC67418264.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 520
  • RC74562935.gif
    RC74562935.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 494
  • RCBW4525.gif
    RCBW4525.gif
    386 KB · Views: 457
  • RCCON6786.gif
    RCCON6786.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 449
  • RCLCHFQ.gif
    RCLCHFQ.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 460
  • RCPUN406.gif
    RCPUN406.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 475
just make sure you keep the age at 18 or older.

In relation to this project and in line with the governance of this group, please be clear that any application or contribution to this thread must be 18+ or over.

This, like other subjects at this forum are ADULT FANTASY and STRICTLY OVER 18+.

Thank you

Many thanks for all of you who contributed to this project.

But alas, it must come to an end.

Attachments

• Closed1.jpg
    Closed1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 373
I like how you always force your pics under every topic
I pretend I'm jesus being tortured before his crucifixion
I did a school play I played jesus which I enjoyed it was done in the school gym so we used the climbing frames and other equipment to the me to the the flogging and crucifixion
During the rehearsal my 2 mates who played the guards wanted to practise on me at my house so we did I said to them would they flog me naked they said yes so I prepared myself I put my robe on no loincloth and said I was ready they took me to my sitting room for the trial and went through what I had to say I was then taken back to my bedroom and stripped then tied to it on my front and whipped after 49 i was turned over abd flogged again with rope the 2 mates really enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom