The rise and fall of a slave woman

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In an unknown time women were both oppressed and held the most power. The oppressed women were taken as slaves and the powerful women had married powerful men and knew how to control them. This is the story of Rachel, a native girl of the bleu region of the continent (although back then the earth was thought to be flat and no one had coined the word ‘continent’ yet). She and her tribe had been hunted for decades as the men made for great slave laborers and the women- once trained- were great in bed.

One of the tribe’s women was the young Rachel. She eschewed clothing preferring to stake the raiders dressed as she had been born.
slave runner 57.jpg
She would stalk into camps at night, steal a dagger, and kill the most commanders she could before slinking back into the darkness. This was both demoralizing to the raiding troops but also brought a high price for the capture of the marauding women. The raids became more dangerous, even encouraging Rachel to stage daylight raids. Though successful the risks were extremely greater and she and her friends sometimes barely escaped!
escape2-run-alice-run-ds 3.jpg
But even a great huntress can run out of luck and Rachel was captured. She was sure to be executed for her crimes against Baron Wragg’s land.
owp 317.jpg
Rachel would be paraded naked through the village to the gallows.
hang 586.jpg
She would stand noosed as the crowd mocked her and her sentence is announced.
bra 90.jpg
Rachel being hanged naked before a hostile crowd seemed like a logical conclusion for the rebel’s life.
bra 85.jpg
But it turned out Baron Wragg was smitten by her pert tits with tumescent nipples and her extremely fine tight little. Rachel was placed in the slave auction. Highly shamed Rachel stood naked with her wrists in irons and a heavy metal collar locked about her neck. This is not how a fierce warrior expected to be seen.
slave sale 53 A.jpg
This was hardly a concern of the auction house as Rachel brings a fine price by an anonymous bidder. Rachel did not realize the Baron Wragg had bought her!
This strange twist of fate got stranger as Rachel- though a slave- recognized that Baron Wragg is enamored with her ample body and quick wit (and sexual skills). She would quickly rise in status from a harem slave to Baron Wragg’s amore!
princess 061.jpg
Tree

She eschewed clothing preferring to stake the raiders dressed as she had been born.
Interesting woman. I suppose it saves on laundry.:confused:
Though successful the risks were extremely greater and she and her friends sometimes barely escaped!
"barely" escaped. :rimshot:
Is that a pun?:rolleyes::facepalm::D

She was sure to be executed for her crimes against Baron Wragg’s land.
Well, on the one hand, Baron Wragg is keen to punish those who trespass on his lands. On the other hand, he's also quite keen on attractive naked girls who look like Alice. On the third hand, if such exists, he likes to punish girls who look like Alice. I'm not sure there's anything definite we can say about this yet. :confused:
Rachel being hanged naked before a hostile crowd seemed like a logical conclusion for the rebel’s life.
Okay. Sounds right.:eek:
But it turned out Baron Wragg was smitten by her pert tits with tumescent nipples and her extremely fine tight little.
What did I say? See?!:cool:

Rachel was placed in the slave auction. Highly shamed Rachel stood naked with her wrists in irons and a heavy metal collar locked about her neck.
Well, I didn't expect him to sell her either. :doh:

Rachel did not realize the Baron Wragg had bought her!
Perhaps he's trying to hide the money trail. He gets her put in the auction and then buys her for himself, so she comes under the capital accounts now and not under judicial expenses. :cool: Classic! ;););) (Actually, I have no idea what that all means.):oops::facepalm:

This was hardly a concern of the auction house
No, I suppose not.:rolleyes:

Baron Wragg is enamored with her ample body and quick wit (and sexual skills).
Quick wit?:confused: She got herself captured and then sold as a slave.:rolleyes::eek: I suppose her alleged "wit" (and let's not forget her body and so far untested sexual skills) might have saved her life.;):D

Fun opening.:clapping: One can only anticipate her ongoing success in the slave quarters of Cruxton. Perhaps the Baron would be good enough to showcase these "sexual skills":very_hot: that have been alluded to in subsequent episodes.:popcorn::popcorn:

I am Rachel. I am Baron Wragg’s slave now. Some think I am a cheap slut eager to please him to avoid punishment. They are so naïve. I have probably killed more of his soldiers than any other rebel and stole more of his treasure than he could even imagine. Yes, I fuck him but it is merely buying time to escape.

At first he treats me like the slave I legally am. He keeps me in bondage yet I use the skills I learned as a rebel warrior to slowly win him over.
40.jpg
I don’t think the baron ever had his cock sucked before I did it. He grows quite fond of it. I must admit for a nobleman Baron Wragg is not a bad sex partner. It took a while for him to try something other than the missionary position.
couple 066.jpg
However I used my charms and assets to get him to do other things.
couple 078.jpg
It wasn’t long before I became his concubine. The irons were only used for recreational sex tools! It won’t be long before I can manage to escape.
harem 014.jpg
-Rachel
What Rachel does not know is that Baron Wragg does not have a descendant to his throne in the form of a child. Should he die his sister Delilah would take over the land and the family treasures with his death. His sister does know this and begins plotting a scheme to murder her brother and blame it on the slave Rachel!
princess 015.jpg
This would resolve her dislike of the slave woman and amass power and fortune for Delilah. Could she be that deviant?

They are so naïve. I have probably killed more of his soldiers than any other rebel and stole more of his treasure than he could even imagine. Yes, I fuck him but it is merely buying time to escape.
Why is nobody nice to me simply because I'm a great guy? :mad::confused:

I must admit for a nobleman Baron Wragg is not a bad sex partner.
Well, thank you for that, at least? :rolleyes:

It took a while for him to try something other than the missionary position.
Are you sure you don't have me muddled up with the Archbishop? ;)

Should he die his sister Delilah would take over the land and the family treasures with his death. His sister does know this and begins plotting a scheme to murder her brother and blame it on the slave Rachel!
You can pick your friends but you're bloody well stuck with your family...

:2guns::mgwhore:

Some think I am a cheap slut eager to please him to avoid punishment.
People think all sorts of things. Best ignore them. Just keep trying to do your best. ;)
Yes, I fuck him but it is merely buying time to escape.
So, best advice for Wragg would be to make sure the opportunity for escape never arises.

I don’t think the baron ever had his cock sucked before I did it.
Two things: 1) we always say that to add encouragement :cool:; and 2) we tend to forget in between times. :confused::doh:
Could she be that deviant?
What a silly question. :D

Could Delilah be that deviant? How can you ask knowing she is a Wragg? She takes her carriage to the town wizard’s cottage and implores him to help her. He is reluctant as he does not want to be involved with the murder of Baron Wragg. Delilah assures him she only wants a potion that would knock her brother out but cannot be tasted when mixed with his wine. The wizard takes a long drink from a clear flask.
tree cousins 013 b.jpg
He burps, farts, and then wipes his mouth. He looks at Delilah and says “This should do the trick.”

He hands her the bottle. Delilah takes it but protests “If this works why are you awake still?”

“I make this stuff. I’ve drank enough it doesn’t bother me. Don’t worry- it will knock your brother out.”

Delilah wraps the flask in terribly expensive scarf to avoid touching what the wizard has handled. The exterior of bottle may be vilely filthy but its content is priceless. She is thrilled to come back to the castle where she is met by the butler Jives. She coos “I have the potion!”
princess 057 c.jpg
Delilah would waste little time implementing her plan to eliminate her brother and take over the wealth and the region. That night at dinner the butler adds small amounts of the potion to Baron Wragg’s glasses of wine. The baron enjoys his wine and before the evening is done he has consumed the entire amount of the potion.

While not unusual he staggers off to his chambers and settles into his tub for a warm soothing bath. Soon he is fast asleep in tub. A half hour later the slave Rachel slips into his chambers and she is aghast to find the baron dead in the tub with a large knife protruding from his chest. Rachel is horrified at the sight and backs away, knocking over the chair that she would sit while bathing the baron. Suddenly the door crashes open and two palace guards rush the framed slave woman!
murder 001.jpg
They drag her down to the dungeon below the castle.
dungeon 001.jpg
Rachel is stripped bare, placed in irons, and subjected to very intrusive cavity search!
dungeon 091 A.jpg
The guards soon leave her standing with her locked in irons above her head.
dungeon 045.jpg
Her chance to escape to freedom seems to have faded away…

Could Delilah be that deviant? How can you ask knowing she is a Wragg? She takes her carriage to the town wizard’s cottage and implores him to help her. He is reluctant as he does not want to be involved with the murder of Baron Wragg. Delilah assures him she only wants a potion that would knock her brother out but cannot be tasted when mixed with his wine. The wizard takes a long drink from a clear flask.
View attachment 633866
He burps, farts, and then wipes his mouth. He looks at Delilah and says “This should do the trick.”

He hands her the bottle. Delilah takes it but protests “If this works why are you awake still?”

“I make this stuff. I’ve drank enough it doesn’t bother me. Don’t worry- it will knock your brother out.”

Delilah wraps the flask in terribly expensive scarf to avoid touching what the wizard has handled. The exterior of bottle may be vilely filthy but its content is priceless. She is thrilled to come back to the castle where she is met by the butler Jives. She coos “I have the potion!”
View attachment 633867
Delilah would waste little time implementing her plan to eliminate her brother and take over the wealth and the region. That night at dinner the butler adds small amounts of the potion to Baron Wragg’s glasses of wine. The baron enjoys his wine and before the evening is done he has consumed the entire amount of the potion.

While not unusual he staggers off to his chambers and settles into his tub for a warm soothing bath. Soon he is fast asleep in tub. A half hour later the slave Rachel slips into his chambers and she is aghast to find the baron dead in the tub with a large knife protruding from his chest. Rachel is horrified at the sight and backs away, knocking over the chair that she would sit while bathing the baron. Suddenly the door crashes open and two palace guards rush the framed slave woman!
View attachment 633868
They drag her down to the dungeon below the castle.
View attachment 633863
Rachel is stripped bare, placed in irons, and subjected to very intrusive cavity search!
View attachment 633865
The guards soon leave her standing with her locked in irons above her head.
View attachment 633864
Her chance to escape to freedom seems to have faded away…
That Delilah is a underhanded, bloody rotten and nasty bitch! I like her :) Her intrigue doesn´t make it look well for Rachel, but for us readers I see a amusing story coming.

Back
Top Bottom