The Rise and Fall of Felicity

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Felicity Morgan had lived a comfortable life despite her parents’ untimely passing. Her father was a successful trader who had left Felicity quite wealthy when he and her mother hade been lost at sea during their vacation in the Mediterranean. She had little concerns she would be able to live the lifestyle she was accustomed to living. Though pampered, Felicity had tired of being called ‘the orphaned maiden’. She decided she must wed to someone that could support her lifestyle and desires.

owp 241.jpg

She set her eyes on a Mr. Tree, a man of great wealth accumulated by means unknown.

tree 1 B.jpg

In addition to her comfortable wealth, Felicity had been graced with a body which few men could fail to notice. She arranged to be invited to a gathering of the wealthy elite of Brampton. She dressed in a way no one could ignore her generous attributes. At the gathering, she was introduced to T. H. Tree. She pretended to have no idea who he was but once they were introduced, Mr. Tree could not divert his attention from her.

owp 242.jpg

Mr. Tree was an interesting man and with his considerable wealth was certainly worthy of Felicity’s attention. Mr. Tree- or ‘Tree’ as he preferred to be called- and Felicity began what would have to called a passionate affair. Felicity was careful not to give Tree too much too quickly. She did give him enough to heighten his desire for her.

couple 055 a.jpg

Tree was a persistent man and soon convinced Felicity to bed with him. Felicity was as amazed for his age he was- well- pretty good between the sheets.

couple 110.jpg

Felicity knew she had Tree where she wanted him. She brought up the subject of marriage which Tree at first avoided as if it were a poisonous snake. One day after they had engaged in torrid sex, Felicity poured a glass of wine and while reclining naked on the bed, sighed “I don’t think I entertain you enough. You seem to be pleased when we have sex, but I fear your aversion to marrying me is your lack of commitment to me.”

owp 505.jpg

Felicity was as clever as she was beautiful. Tree would propose to her a few days later. He gave her a document to sign- the precursor to a premarital agreement. Felicity looked at the thick book filled with fine print. She did not bother to read it. She asked “Does this mean we are getting married?”

Tree assured her it did. Felicity signed it.

interview 009 G.jpg

She wasn’t about to let her ‘money tree’ get away…

Perhaps, she could seek advice about it with Barb.
She can visit with me on my advice to the lovelorn thread at CruxForums.com

IMG_5022.jpeg

Or pick up a copy of my bestselling book “how to avoid being crucified or hanged by T.H. Tree.

Subtitle: read the damn fine print!

Tree and Felicity were soon married. It was quite a ceremony with Felicity wearing a lovely white gown and Tree a dark tuxedo. All the wealthy people of Brampton were in attendance. Tree showed his affection for his bride in the most unorthodox ways.

wedding 003.jpg

After the ceremony official pictures were taken. Felicity was not thrilled by the revealing poses she had to make but Tree insisted they were part of the wedding agreement she had signed.

wedding 044.jpg

By the end of the day Felicity had become at ease with her naked exposure- she wore white but was hardly a virgin- and posed in a most willing and revealing way with her new husband.

wedding 022 e.jpg

After the guests departed, Tree and Felicity (legally) consummated their marriage.

couple 003 b.jpg

Tree was pleased he did not have to teach Felicity the art of sex. She was well accomplished in everything they tried and quickly wore her new husband out!

Tree was well past his prime, already past his mid-sixties. For his age, Felicity still found him an enjoyable pastime. For his age, his acquired knowledge made up for the duration he could perform.

couple 044.jpg

This was in an earlier time and those ‘magical’ pills sold on cable channels were still centuries from being invented.

Felicity, being in her late twenties, wanted more than Tree could give her. It was one afternoon when Tree was off doing whatever business he did that Felicity went out to the pool for a refreshing swim. On fine afternoons like that, she did not wearing a swimsuit as they hadn’t been invented yet. She was somewhat (and pleasantly) startled when one of the groundskeepers came by. Lacking the tact of better educated men, he bluntly said “Your husband must be grateful to wake up to a sight like that.”

Felicity, wishing she could blush at his remark, said “He seems to enjoy me, though I hate to admit his desires are often overwhelmed by his age. He sometimes cannot perform as often as he wished he could. You, good man, seem like you could please me whenever I wanted you to.”

The groundskeeper made excuses the best he could, not wanting to cross the man who paid him, but Felicity was attractive and persistent. Before much time had passed, Felicity was having her desires fulfilled. After several rounds of fornication, Felicity begged the groundskeeper to finish as her husband would soon be home. He rammed his erect cock into her moist folds and said “We cannot get caught by Mr. Tree, can we?”

couple 008 A.jpg

Felicity panted “It would not be wise. But promise me we will do this again when my husband is busy with his business.”

Thus began Felicty’s affairs. She never intended to cheat on her husband but he was unable to satisfy her desires whenever she wanted her urges fulfilled. She was also attracted to the groundskeeper named Archer (an ancestor to a man named ‘Gunner’ generations later). He was some kind of sexual animal that gave Felicity sexual satisfactions she never imagined.

couple 112 C.jpg

Soon her liaisons included the housemaid. Never in her life had she offered herself to be taken as they did.

couple 134 B.jpg

Felicity became a slave to Archer’s desires.

couple 004 A.jpg

That would become a problem for her…

Felicity’s engagements with Archer became more intense as time passed. While Tree was a healthy man for his age, his age was a factor in their relationship. Archer was more than half his age and he was built (in more ways than one) better than any man Archer’s age was. Their sexual activity became more spirited, with Archer introduction her to being his sex slave. He introduced her to bondage and would lock cuffs around her wrists and haul her off to her bedroom whenever the urge hit him, and Tree was away.

gunner and barb 001.jpg

Felicity was treated like the whore he considered her as and took her as one would take such a woman. At first, Felicity did not appreciate being controlled as Archer treated her, but over time she even enjoyed being ass-fucked by Archer while her hands while her hands were cuffed behind her back.

gunner with slave 2.jpg

There were other benefits to Felicity’s relationship with Archer. She and the maid Madeline became good friends. Felicity before treated her as a lowly servant but over time they became lovers.

les 052.jpg

As Felicity’s relationship with Archer grew so did Madeline’s and Felicity’s did. Their relationship grew more adventurous, though not as far as Archer’s and Felicity’s had. Madeline and Felicity experimented with playful bondage, at first with Felicity being the dominant woman.

les 081 A.jpg

But over time, Felicity let Madeline be the dominant partner. They played out their fantasies whenever Archer allowed them to and Tree was away. One afternoon, Madeline had tied Felicity over a bench. She left the room to fetch a strap-on when suddenly Tree walked into the room. Felicity had thought he was away for week. She looked up at him and exclaimed “Tree, you are here!”

“It is my house” Tree replied. “May I ask what you are doing?”

239.jpg

“I… I caught the maid stealing your valuables. She overpowered me and tied me here!” Felicity cries...

“I… I caught the maid stealing your valuables. She overpowered me and tied me here!” Felicity cried.

“Felicity, my dear, I hate to remind you that Miss Madeline has been an employee of mine for years longer than I have known you” Tree said. “I have never had her do more than light duties. Madeline and you are of similar build and…”

Madeline walks into the room wearing nothing more than a massive strap-on penis. Tree looks admiringly at the device, noting it was remarkable similar in size to what he imagined Archer’s pecker to be, though he had never seen the groundskeeper’s pecker.

“Madeline, were you planning to you that on my dear wife” Tree asked.

Madeline blushed somewhat and said “Lady Felicity requested I do.”

“Can she handle something that large” Tree asked.

“I am certain she can. It would not be the first time I have used it within her and she takes Archer- both in her sex and up her ass” Madeline said.

“MADELINE, how could…” Felicity exclaimed.

Tree dismisses Madeline and places irons on Felicity’s wrists. He proceeds to bury his cock in Felicity’s ass. He pounds his erect cock in her rump and says “Madeline has handled my finances for years and never has there been a discrepancy. As for Archer, he has been of my care since his parents died when he was a lad.”

Felicity whines “You are hurting me, dear husband!”

hc 048.jpg

“Felicity, I doubt I am hung anywhere near as well as Archer, and since you did not deny taking him in your ass, I am certain I am merely an inconvenience fucking you back here” Tree says.

Tree spews his cum into Felicity’s bowels. He climbs off her and for a moment thinks it was a pretty good load, but then again, not knowing what Archer could produce, maybe he was a minor disturbance to Felicity. He locks wrists behind her back and takes her to his estate’s cellar. Felicity said “Where are you taking me? I have never been here.”

“That’s because Madeline fetches the wine” Tree said. I have a few empty stalls down here. One will be suitable to hold you till the constables take you to Brampton.”

PERP WALK 174.jpg

Tree locks Felicity in one of the rooms. It is filthy and drafty. She looks out the barred windows with fear gripping her gut.

prison 338.jpg

An unfaithful wife brought to Brampton is taking a one-way trip that ends with her trip to the gallows. Felicity had seen more than a few women hanged in the square. She always enjoyed their final dance as they hanged by their necks.

hang 263 B.jpg

She had been quite entertained watching the women’s lives escape them.

Now Felicity would be the attraction in the square. She would be taken to the gallows where the hangman would fix the noose around her neck.

hang 506 C.jpg

She knew she would have to stand there with the rope dragging on her neck and her hands bound behind her as they completed their ceremony.

noose 036 H.jpg

She would be hoisted into the air by her neck where she would perform her final dance as she entertained the crowd as she strangled.

hang 1245 C.jpg

Felicity tried to convince herself she would be the finest woman the crowd had even seen hanged.

hang 263.jpg

But Felicity’s fears were ill-founded. Perhaps she should read the contract Tree had her sign before she married him…

Back
Top Bottom