The Rose Girl.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 12

How long had she been hanging on the cross? The sun was high in the sky when they had first put her up there, and now the moon was in its place, and the only light was provided by a bonfire in front of her.
She was exhausted, and everything hurt. Her wrists and feet were a constant dull roar, but her shoulders were burning from the effects of hanging. Her legs kept cramping, so she couldn't use them too often to lever herself up to help her shoulders. The cornu filled her arse, and her sphincter muscles were spasming around it.

At first she had 'danced' for a good while, as they called it, working her legs and shoulders to hold herself up on the cross, lowering back down as her muscles got tired, only to repeat the process again a short period after. She could see the effect she was having on some of the crowd. Numerous groups had had sex in front of her, her own groans adding to theirs.

Other people were more curious about J. A number of them, male and female, had approached and had spent time touching her, running hands over her straining muscles, feeling the welts in her skin, touching the nails that held her to the cross. The bravest had zeroed in on her crotch, remarking how wet she was, slipping fingers in and out of her aching cunt until she came with a violence that shocked her.

Now though, almost everyone had drifted away, a series of vehicles taking them back to the main site. Just a handful of people remained.

Two people approached. The twins who had helped her, both still naked. One held a bottle up to J's lips, and J drank greedily. The other poured oil into her hands and started to massage J's legs.

'We understand you now,' said the one with the bottle. 'We understand why you do this'

Both twins turned, showing J backs that were red raw with the signs of a fresh whipping.

'We needed to feel some of what you felt, ' continued the other twin. 'We needed to see if we could go even some of the path you chose.'

The twin who had massaged J's legs knelt at her twin's side. 'We're going to take it in turns. For six months, I'll belong to her. Then she'll belong to me.'

They turned and left, holding hands, whilst J wondered at how far from humanity some of the Meths had fallen.

Finally, as the fire settled into a long slow burn, Roberts appeared. He stood in front of J, and gazed at her.

'I'm disappointed, Miss Vieta. It seems the majority of my guests are so jaded that they don't care to stay.'

He reached up, and stroked J's face. 'Fuck them. I've told my men to kick everyone out of the main site at 6am. They don't deserve this.' He swallowed. 'They don't deserve you.'

He had a small box with him, which he placed on the ground in front of the cross. He carefully removed his clothing, revealing his erect cock. When he stood on the box, it was nudging against the open folds of J's cunt.

J looked into his eyes. 'Fuck me..... Master...'

Roberts slowly inched his way inside her, and J moaned at the sensation of the wooden cornu and Roberts' cock buried deep inside her. Everything had built up to this moment. His thrusting started to move her on the cross, the welts on her back opening again as they rubbed against the upright, the nail holes starting to bleed once more. The agony drove her, and she came, her head tossed back, screaming at the sky.

On and on it went, never seeming to reach a plateau, wave after wave of sensation crashing down onto her, until she no longer knew what pain and pleasure were.

Finally, she felt Roberts speed up, and he came, one final orgasm tearing out of her tortured body. Roberts withdrew, and J felt his come drop out of her. She slumped, moaning as her weight wrenched at her muscles again.

Roberts stepped off the box, then sat down by the fire.

'Don't leave me to die alone, Master...' J's voice was nothing but a hoarse whisper.

'Never,' he replied.

Part 13

J knew she didn't have long left. She had no strength left in her. All she could do was hang, her head dropping forward. She was getting desperately short of breath, and her stomach muscles and diaphragm screamed from the effort of trying to force air into her lungs.

The sun was rapidly climbing the sky now, but she was no longer sweating. Her body was shutting down. Her vision was narrowing, tunnel like, and she had trouble focusing on Roberts, who was in front of her.

'You're dying, J.' Roberts was looking at a small display, reading her stack. 'Everything is in place.'
He climbed up onto the box, that had been left in place from last night. 'Are you ready?'

J's voice was a harsh whisper. '.....Pl....ease...'

Roberts kissed J on her dry, chapped, lips, then pressed a button on the display. Her eyes closed, but there was movement behind the lids, rapid eye movements, the tell tale sign that her stack, her very being, was being backed up to a satellite in the sky above.

30 seconds, a minute, 2 minutes, then a green light on the display showed that the back up was complete, and the data integrity was at maximum.
Roberts pressed a syringe of liquid into J's neck. The oleandrin was fast acting, and within seconds, J's heart stopped.

Roberts kissed her once more. 'See you on the other side.'

Epilogue

J woke from a dreamless sleep. She could feel the sun and a breeze on her skin. Ghost sensations of piercing nails and whip-burnt skin faded as her brain started to process the new information.

She opened her eyes and found herself in a garden. Roberts' garden. Directly opposite her, on the other side of a gravel path was the statue of the girl, wrapped in the roses.

She shifted slightly, felt strands of something wrapping around her, felt sharp points pressing into her.

She was kneeling, legs spread and held in place by chains staked to the ground. Her arms were twisted up behind her, her palms touching, her hands held up between her shoulder blades. Whatever was wrapped around her encircled her breasts, passed between her legs. There were sharp points at her clit, between her labia, and at her arsehole, with yet more pressing into the flesh of her tits.

Roberts walked into view, holding a long mirror.
'Ahhh, I see my new piece of art is awake now.' Roberts turned the mirror so she could see herself in it. 'My final surprise for you..'

J looked at herself in the mirror. In front of her was a woman, wrapped in barbed wire, shaking around her, between her legs, around her torso, holding her arms behind her. Each sharp point was a barb. She shivered at the cruelty of it, gasping as the involuntary movement caused the barbs to dig in. As her brain processed the situation, she felt her cunt start to drip onto the soil below.

It was beautiful.

'Thank you,' she said.

'If you'll permit me, I have to add one final thing to make it complete.'

She nodded, 'You don't need my permission, Master..'

It was the work of a few minutes for Roberts to complete the work. Wire now ran from her wrists to her head, passing around it and through her open mouth, hauling her head back, until she looked at the sky. An iron rose sat in her mouth, the stem entwined with the barbed wire.

Roberts looked at J. 'I'll release you in the morning.'

Then he turned, and walked away.

J exalted. This was the final deal. The change to her contract. Her payment.

She remembered the message she had asked Clery to pass on to Roberts. From the moment she saw the statue, she knew what she wanted. She wanted one person, to truly own her, to treat her as a blank canvas for the rest of time, to do with as he will.

Roberts had accepted, and from that moment, her fate was sealed. This was her payment for the contract, for the rapes, whippings, crucifixion and ultimately her death.

A new life. Roberts' Rose Girl.

Fin

my mother language is not english, my english is poor.
impressive, maybe you can give J more freedom, J participate into Roberts volunteer slaves, become one of them. they can torture each other and satisfy their master. further more, Roberts build a place that make money from guest who comes here to find sacrifice or dark desire.

I feel that J is free now, in a way. She has given herself to Roberts, of her own free will. As his slave, she will want for nothing, will be given new bodies as needed. However, the idea of adding another slave is interesting. Perhaps one of the twins discovers she really likes the submission.

I wouldn't have Roberts set up a place for dark desires, as you put it. I honestly feel that would already exist in some way. In the TV show, it really does exist, and forms part of the plot.

Part 13

J knew she didn't have long left. She had no strength left in her. All she could do was hang, her head dropping forward. She was getting desperately short of breath, and her stomach muscles and diaphragm screamed from the effort of trying to force air into her lungs.

The sun was rapidly climbing the sky now, but she was no longer sweating. Her body was shutting down. Her vision was narrowing, tunnel like, and she had trouble focusing on Roberts, who was in front of her.

'You're dying, J.' Roberts was looking at a small display, reading her stack. 'Everything is in place.'
He climbed up onto the box, that had been left in place from last night. 'Are you ready?'

J's voice was a harsh whisper. '.....Pl....ease...'

Roberts kissed J on her dry, chapped, lips, then pressed a button on the display. Her eyes closed, but there was movement behind the lids, rapid eye movements, the tell tale sign that her stack, her very being, was being backed up to a satellite in the sky above.

30 seconds, a minute, 2 minutes, then a green light on the display showed that the back up was complete, and the data integrity was at maximum.
Roberts pressed a syringe of liquid into J's neck. The oleandrin was fast acting, and within seconds, J's heart stopped.

Roberts kissed her once more. 'See you on the other side.'

Epilogue

J woke from a dreamless sleep. She could feel the sun and a breeze on her skin. Ghost sensations of piercing nails and whip-burnt skin faded as her brain started to process the new information.

She opened her eyes and found herself in a garden. Roberts' garden. Directly opposite her, on the other side of a gravel path was the statue of the girl, wrapped in the roses.

She shifted slightly, felt strands of something wrapping around her, felt sharp points pressing into her.

She was kneeling, legs spread and held in place by chains staked to the ground. Her arms were twisted up behind her, her palms touching, her hands held up between her shoulder blades. Whatever was wrapped around her encircled her breasts, passed between her legs. There were sharp points at her clit, between her labia, and at her arsehole, with yet more pressing into the flesh of her tits.

Roberts walked into view, holding a long mirror.
'Ahhh, I see my new piece of art is awake now.' Roberts turned the mirror so she could see herself in it. 'My final surprise for you..'

J looked at herself in the mirror. In front of her was a woman, wrapped in barbed wire, shaking around her, between her legs, around her torso, holding her arms behind her. Each sharp point was a barb. She shivered at the cruelty of it, gasping as the involuntary movement caused the barbs to dig in. As her brain processed the situation, she felt her cunt start to drip onto the soil below.

It was beautiful.

'Thank you,' she said.

'If you'll permit me, I have to add one final thing to make it complete.'

She nodded, 'You don't need my permission, Master..'

It was the work of a few minutes for Roberts to complete the work. Wire now ran from her wrists to her head, passing around it and through her open mouth, hauling her head back, until she looked at the sky. An iron rose sat in her mouth, the stem entwined with the barbed wire.

Roberts looked at J. 'I'll release you in the morning.'

Then he turned, and walked away.

J exalted. This was the final deal. The change to her contract. Her payment.

She remembered the message she had asked Clery to pass on to Roberts. From the moment she saw the statue, she knew what she wanted. She wanted one person, to truly own her, to treat her as a blank canvas for the rest of time, to do with as he will.

Roberts had accepted, and from that moment, her fate was sealed. This was her payment for the contract, for the rapes, whippings, crucifixion and ultimately her death.

A new life. Roberts' Rose Girl.

Fin
Can she leave, if she expresses to Robert's that she wishes to? I know she doesn't want to leave. But is that option open to her, potentially, if she communicates that it is what she really wants?

I would say yes. This is a voluntary deal.
Cool. Yep, I thought as much but I just had to check with the writer or source in this case. Cheers.

The Methuselahs are removed from humanity by their age, I feel. They have become, at the very least, amoral. In the Altered Carbon series, one of them puts on a piece of entertainment with a fight to the death, with the winner being awarded a new sleeve with enhancements, and the loser getting a lesser sleeve. Even more disturbing, the fighters are husband and wife.

The Great San Sea? Certainly global warming. Central California is already over reliant on intense irrigation to grow crops, and I can't see that improving.

Oh, and I would suggest rereading the last section, as I realised I had left out a section.
Something tells me that these Ms might be bored enough and trying to create a world.
A “Sand Sea” is a perfect place for a Scarab.

Back
Top Bottom