The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
We cater for all tastes here at Honest Abdul's
fuchitoro 106585564_p0.jpg

Try before you buy
fuchitoro 105571908_p0.jpg

And make sure to have a close look at the merchandise
fuchitoro 81344501_p0.jpg

329953B.jpg Mister Jackson has just arrived at the airport with a sex toy. He wants to put the slave on the market for auction.

2239323_2a9f0e1_900x2999.jpg An important customer wants to buy a completely untamed slave, "No. 37 it's your turn now".

7236094.jpg
Are you interested in this slave? Well, you can take her with you and test her for 24 hours. But if you return the goods, she should not show excessive signs of wear.

Last edited:
Slave Coffle.
The naked slave girls were led out in a coffle to the auction platform. A good-sized crowd had gathered, some to buy and most to just ogle and drool over the exposed charms of the women. As for the slave girls themselves. they all worried over their fates. Would they be sold to be a sex slave in a brothel, or even worse labor in the mines or on a rowing bench with other slave girls under the lash on a galley?

The first girl was up for sale. “Here’ s a Thracian woman, firm breasts and a tight pussy. She’s all yours for the right price. What am I bid?

Attachments

• Slave Coffle 10.jpg
    Slave Coffle 10.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 442
So this series of images gave me a new idea for my gladiatrix fetish. Barbarian female captives forced to be galley slaves who survive the rigors of transporting themselves to Rome prove themselves fit enough to be sold to my Ludus to be trained as gladiatrices. They arrive with the upper body strength needed to learn to fight with swords, shields, tridents and nets.

Back
Top Bottom