The Slave Trainer

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another dead thread!!!! Well here's a pic with more slave training into the ways of the white man. Here the daughters of the slaves are being taught how to please their white masters. There's been lots of films and the like in recent times concerning the slave trade and civil rights. I would imagine that many slaves were bought for pleasure rather than work and many were whipped mainly for pleasure.Daughters of slaves.jpg

Another dead thread!!!! Well here's a pic with more slave training into the ways of the white man. Here the daughters of the slaves are being taught how to please their white masters. There's been lots of films and the like in recent times concerning the slave trade and civil rights. I would imagine that many slaves were bought for pleasure rather than work and many were whipped mainly for pleasure.View attachment 195453

Interesting thought :rolleyes:

Another dead thread!!!! Well here's a pic with more slave training into the ways of the white man. Here the daughters of the slaves are being taught how to please their white masters. There's been lots of films and the like in recent times concerning the slave trade and civil rights. I would imagine that many slaves were bought for pleasure rather than work and many were whipped mainly for pleasure.View attachment 195453
Someone adding to these old quiet threads gives Pp more to read.

just like this movie?
]ten.srevoCeerF.www[-]tnorf[-MOTSUC_0R_)3102(_evalS_A_sraeY_21.jpg

I asked a long while back, and didn't get much joy -
any crux scenes where blacks (or 'browns') are crucified by whites?
I wasn't making or implying any political point -
neither racist nor politically correct -
it just struck me we rarely see it that way around.
Since then I've seen a few very beautiful black girls on crosses,
and of course quite a few East Asians,
but would still like to see more diversity...​

Lo
Love these. Just love 'em.

I asked a long while back, and didn't get much joy -
any crux scenes where blacks (or 'browns') are crucified by whites?
I wasn't making or implying any political point -
neither racist nor politically correct -
it just struck me we rarely see it that way around.
Since then I've seen a few very beautiful black girls on crosses,
and of course quite a few East Asians,
but would still like to see more diversity...​
while Tree is not known for his political correctness, he has never been comfortable with the black slave in his writings. He is old enough to remember segregated restaurants and restrooms in his home town. I just can't bring myself to go there...

While the U.S. was the last major western country to end slavery let us not forget there were many European countries and African tribal lords that profited from our stain...

Yes indeed, I fully understand that Tree - and for all my slavegirl fantasies,
I'm painfully aware that slavery still goes on the world today,
sometimes much nearer home than we like to imagine.​

yes, it's going on there right under your nose -
no, under your butt, as you're sitting there drinking Premium Grind :devil:

The interesting thing about the model Simone is that she posed exactly as in the pic..no manipulation. She was on her toes with both hands together above her head and a miserable expression. It was as if she was imagining what it would be like to be tied and whipped.

And here she is again in a more colouful surrounding. This time it's the Cypress Gardens in Florida which were designed as botanical gardens by Dick Pope and opened in 1936. They were very popular with visitors but after a big freeze in 1940 a large Flame Ivy near the entrance gate died off. Fearing that potential visitors would be put off entering Mr Pope came up with a cunning plan. He recruited his prettiest office staff to wear colourful old costumes and pose by the gate to distract people. The plan worked and the sight of Southern Belles and sometimes Confederate soldiers became part of the attraction. I can find no record however that for $2 visitors could whip naked slave girls and then pose for a souvenir photograph. We had to imagine what the scene would look like.
Cypress Gardens.jpg

What if slavery had never been abolished? Can you imagine the first ads on the telly? "Forget the rest!!...Use only the best!"..Then Southern Belle says "I only use CRACKO WHIPS on my slaves. They are a delight to use...I have my slaves eating out of the palm of my hand in next to no time." (You have to imagine a Southern drawl). Then some bloke announces "Proudly supplying our plantations with the tools they need for eighty years."
Cracko Whips.jpg

Just a thought.

What if slavery had never been abolished? Can you imagine the first ads on the telly? "Forget the rest!!...Use only the best!"..Then Southern Belle says "I only use CRACKO WHIPS on my slaves. They are a delight to use...I have my slaves eating out of the palm of my hand in next to no time." (You have to imagine a Southern drawl). Then some bloke announces "Proudly supplying our plantations with the tools they need for eighty years."
View attachment 203887

Just a thought.

And when the slaves rebel? What happens to that lovely Southern Belle in the lily white hoop-skirted dress? Will the slaves use the same tools on her? Another story line????? Can anyone do a manip?

View attachment 203887

Just a thought.
they were advertising tawses much like that only 50 years ago

tawse 4.jpg Hiistory of the Lochgelly Tawse - Price List from 1973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom