The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Whip Hand Classic Canvasses: (sic2-698)

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
So many worth painting sympa though Pp would argue that too much choice is never enough.

But the first has Pp's full attention as she looks at him over her shoulder, lips slightly parted and that look in her eyes that tells of so many emotions. Tied loosely with so much freedom to respond to the whip and skin paler, less tanned, to show the brush strokes in their livid detail.
And she is so familiar with her long dark hair, slim figure and nicely tapered legs. If she turns and shows that wonderful tight little on which he has laid so many brush stroke then Pp would know for sure.

So many worth painting sympa though Pp would argue that too much choice is never enough.

But the first has Pp's full attention as she looks at him over her shoulder, lips slightly parted and that look in her eyes that tells of so many emotions. Tied loosely with so much freedom to respond to the whip and skin paler, less tanned, to show the brush strokes in their livid detail.
And she is so familiar with her long dark hair, slim figure and nicely tapered legs. If she turns and shows that wonderful tight little on which he has laid so many brush stroke then Pp would know for sure.

enough now about my tight little YOU!!! :spank:

DISCLAIMER
Once in a while (I’m overdue) I like to remind everyone
that none of the images I post were created by me.
Like most of us I simply trawl the Internet for images I like,
copy and edit them to present here for your pleasure (or displeasure).

All credit, and I mean ALL credit belongs to the
models/artists/photographers/original posters.

Thanks for reading this,
Sympazero
:)

let me introduce a sample from a series I've discovered on DeviantArt
by CrabbyOldMan -

whipped_iv_by_crabbyoldman.jpg

She's called Sophie, but (apart from 38 bust :p) she's definitely me -
in the series, I'm sold at the slave-auction, I'm a bit stroppy there,
daring to close my thighs :eek:
so I get sold to a tough slave-farm, and given a good X-stretched, full-frontal bull-whipping.

In that pic, I'm allowed a few hours sleep to recover from my whipping,
having been warned I must keep my thighs spread even while I'm asleep -
I've learnt my lesson now, getting resigned to my fate.

When they wake me, I'll be branded and fitted with rings on nipples, nose and cunt,
then picked for the breeding parlour, where I'm chained and clamped in position for a stud slave
to service me - only he's not allowed to complete the job, so I'm tormented with sexual frustration...

It's a great series, and there's other good stuff by the same artist -
strongly recommended, visit DeviantArt!​

let me introduce a sample from a series I've discovered on DeviantArt
by CrabbyOldMan -

View attachment 285911

She's called Sophie, but (apart from 38 bust :p) she's definitely me -
in the series, I'm sold at the slave-auction, I'm a bit stroppy there,
daring to close my thighs :eek:
so I get sold to a tough slave-farm, and given a good X-stretched, full-frontal bull-whipping.

In that pic, I'm allowed a few hours sleep to recover from my whipping,
having been warned I must keep my thighs spread even while I'm asleep -
I've learnt my lesson now, getting resigned to my fate.

When they wake me, I'll be branded and fitted with rings on nipples, nose and cunt,
then picked for the breeding parlour, where I'm chained and clamped in position for a stud slave
to service me - only he's not allowed to complete the job, so I'm tormented with sexual frustration...

It's a great series, and there's other good stuff by the same artist -
strongly recommended, visit DeviantArt!​
a great find, Eulalia, thank you!
http://crabbyoldman.deviantart.com/

The Whip Hand

There are women [...] with the understanding that while at Roissy they are to abide by the rule
that they must spend the night in chains and be whipped from time to time.

O and a few other girls are different though,
brought to Roissy by their lovers, they are treated
more harshly, abused and whipped daily.

(The Daily Girls):

DieSklavinnen-LinaRomay1.jpg
tumblr_n41jpztoaT1sxp27zo1_540.jpg.jpeg tumblr_n2mvmhG8CR1s7nwpwo1_500.jpg.jpeg tumblr_n3noudYWt11ripfxfo1_500.jpg.jpeg
tumblr_nn7pxvkCP81qh4qo8o1_1280.jpg.jpeg XJ8VbjWRUqee7brkq9l15VQmo1_500.jpg.jpeg img-1412077731.jpg tumblr_m0qsznmScI1r39pwho1_1280.jpg.jpeg tumblr_mkyfpuYjxi1s6w6wlo1_1280.jpg.jpeg
shortbackmarked.jpg

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
sic2-793

The Whip Hand There are women [...] with the understanding that while at Roissy they are to abide by the rule that they must spend the night in chains and be whipped from time to time.

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

sic2-793
shortbackmarked.jpg Quit griping. The stripes really suit you. And we're almost half way done.

Back
Top Bottom