Thessela Crucifixa

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah, I missed that instruction - it's in a light font that doesn't show clearly on white background.
I'll check it out on DevArt.

A short animation showing Thessela struggling and dancing on a cross...

View attachment 301955

Thessela Crucifixa

This link leads to my DeviantArt's stash where you should click "Download" to view the animation.

Absolutely awesome. Such realistic movements. I love the deep abdominal breathing and the bobbling of her heavy breasts as she struggles/

It shows how there is no position of rest or comfort on the cross -- the victim constantly struggles vainly for any small relief of the pain

Absolutely awesome. Such realistic movements. I love the deep abdominal breathing and the bobbling of her heavy breasts as she struggles/

It shows how there is no position of rest or comfort on the cross -- the victim constantly struggles vainly for any small relief of the pain
Thanks Roxie ;)

Quite stunnng, beautiful gyrations of Thessela's body, the swaying breasts and muscle tone, the music ideal to accompany her dance on the cross. Just perfect SeD.

Quite stunnng, beautiful gyrations of Thessela's body, the swaying breasts and muscle tone, the music ideal to accompany her dance on the cross. Just perfect SeD.
Thanks ;)

Ah, I missed that instruction - it's in a light font that doesn't show clearly on white background.
I'll check it out on DevArt.
The DevArt version is a "Flash" version. Not the best quality, but I cannot post MP4 files in my gallery without a special agreement of the community. I have a hard time understanding their policy in that mattter :doh:

Yes, their ways are mysterious.
It's a lovely crux-dance, the music's just right.
My only small problem was with the boob-spinning at the very beginning,
a good party-trick if Thess can really do that! :p

Back
Top Bottom