Thessela's Martyrdom

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I am told I have liked a pampered life. What do I know? I only have lived this life. It seems easy but some it is somewhat dull.

princess 006.jpg

I have maids I have known since I was a child but we are women now and I have learned to enjoy them!

witch 012.jpg

My step-father, Duke Wragg, has the groundskeepers follow us and they catch us in our indulgences. I am brought before my step-father as he holds court over me. My younger sister lounges at his feet and purrs “Just hang the slut.”

princess 005.jpg

“Silence, all of you!” step-father bellows. “Thessela, you have choice to make! Your maids can be hanged in the morning…

…or you can become a sister at the Convent of the Holy Martyrs!”

“Oh father, they did nothing wrong!” I plead.

“Then you will join the convent?”

“Yes… Do not hurt them” I cry.

witch trial 017.jpg

My life has been changed forever but at least I saved my handmaidens.

So she thought… she really trusts Duke Wragg too much…

abbey 111.jpg

Tree

Last edited:
I am told I have liked a pampered life. What do I know? I only have lived this life. It seems easy but some it is somewhat dull.

View attachment 271165

I have maids I have known since I was a child but we are women now and I have learned to enjoy them!

View attachment 271177

My step-father, Duke Wragg, has the groundskeepers follow us and they catch us in our indulgences. I am brought before my step-father as he holds court over me. My younger sister lounges at his feet and purrs “Just hang the slut.”

View attachment 271165

“Silence, all of you!” step-father bellows. “Thessela, you have choice to make! Your maids can be hanged in the morning…

View attachment 271188

View attachment 271166

Tree
That darn dastardly Duke Wragg, hanging perfectly fine handmaidens behind Thessela's back.:eek:

View attachment 271165

View attachment 271177

View attachment 271165

View attachment 271188

View attachment 271166

Tree
Oh poor Thessela...:confused: Disgustingly predictable behavior from Duke Wragg.:rolleyes: I'm most sure the little princess doesn't have any idea about the kind of things that happen at the convent.:doh:

PS: Do all stately homes in England come with lakes that include boats like that??:popcorn: And how do I arrange a visit? Though preferably not at Duke Wragg's place...:devil:

Oh poor Thessela...:confused: Disgustingly predictable behavior from Duke Wragg.:rolleyes: I'm most sure the little princess doesn't have any idea about the kind of things that happen at the convent.:doh:

PS: Do all stately homes in England come with lakes that include boats like that??:popcorn: And how do I arrange a visit? Though preferably not at Duke Wragg's place...:devil:
Of course the stately homes have lakes... it contributes to the tax base...

Of course if you have a lake you must have a whipping post...
whip 59 a.jpg
Tree

Congratulations on your elevation, Wragg, but really, I have to agree with Hondo - wasting three perfectly serviceable maids... :rolleyes:

Good start, Tree. Should be fun.
There are more where they cam from... I hope it is a fine story for Thessela!

abbey 007.jpg and abbey 037.jpg

Tree

PS: Do all stately homes in England come with lakes that include boats like that??
Not just boats, floating duck houses too :D

duck house.jpg

Following a bit of a kerfuffle a few years back,
MPs in the House of Commons have to pay for their floating duck houses,
but Peers in the House of Lords are still allowed them on expenses
(as well as ermine robes, orange bras, and cannabis ;) :p)​

So I have been cast out of the only home I have ever known and trek north along the cold coast to the convent. I am more than a bit confused by this turn of events. I do know a bit about a god as mother and father would talk about one with great reverence when I was a child but I did not understand much about it. Father was arrest and executed and to keep me and my baby sister fed mother had the good fortune to marry into royalty to Duke Wragg though mother would die soon after the wedding. My sister and I never knew how she passed.

witch travel.jpg

I am not even sure what this ‘convent’ thing is but if this is what I must do I will. I also don’t know why. From the first days I passed from being a girl into womanhood Duke Wragg encouraged me to ‘run free’ as in nude. He always seemed please when I did and seemed to enjoy it even more when my maids joined me.

I am confused and worry about my younger sister.

As you may have noted Duke Wragg is Thessela’s and her sister’s step-father and had no blood-relationship with his step-daughters. Thessela’s younger sister had just become of age and Duke Wragg wanted to marry his youngest step-daughter!

-Fucking bastard!!!

I get near the convent and see a woman gathering scrap wood and call out “Excuse me, am I on the right path to the Convent of the Holy Martyrs?”

She looks back at me and asks “Are you Thessela?”

“I am” I reply, somewhat surprised she knew my name.

witch 015.jpg

She tosses the bundle of sticks down and tells me to follow her. Hours later she leads me to a large tree and tells me to remove my cape. I do and as she scoops it up she says “You must be a pampered menial”

“What does that mean? Am I pampered pet?” I demand not realizing my new station in life. She laughs again and says “a dog will be treated better than you are from now on!”

She ties me to a tree, opens my gown, and lights a lantern. She painfully twists a nipple and says “You poor little girl; they are going to have fun with you!”

witch caught 001.jpg

“Who is going to have ‘fun’ with me?” I ask.

“You will see, Thessela…”

-Thessela

Tree

So I have been cast out of the only home I have ever known and trek north along the cold coast to the convent. I am more than a bit confused by this turn of events. I do know a bit about a god as mother and father would talk about one with great reverence when I was a child but I did not understand much about it. Father was arrest and executed and to keep me and my baby sister fed mother had the good fortune to marry into royalty to Duke Wragg though mother would die soon after the wedding. My sister and I never knew how she passed.

View attachment 271798

I am not even sure what this ‘convent’ thing is but if this is what I must do I will. I also don’t know why. From the first days I passed from being a girl into womanhood Duke Wragg encouraged me to ‘run free’ as in nude. He always seemed please when I did and seemed to enjoy it even more when my maids joined me.

As you may have noted Duke Wragg is Thessela’s and her sister’s step-father and had no blood-relationship with his step-daughters. Thessela’s younger sister had just become of age and Duke Wragg wanted to marry his youngest step-daughter!

-Fucking bastard!!!

I get near the convent and see a woman gathering scrap wood and call out “Excuse me, am I on the right path to the Convent of the Holy Martyrs?”

View attachment 271796

She tosses the bundle of sticks down and tells me to follow her. Hours later she leads me to a large tree and tells me to remove my cape. I do and as she scoops it up she says “You must be a pampered menial”

“What does that mean? Am I pampered pet?” I demand not realizing my new station in life. She laughs again and says “a dog will be treated better than you are from now on!”

She ties me to a tree, opens my gown, and lights a lantern. She painfully twists a nipple and says “You poor little girl; they are going to have fun with you!”

View attachment 271797

-Thessela

Tree

Naked-nun-image.jpg " Convent of the Holy Martyrs? ...... Gee that sounds familiar. Is it related to the University of the Virgin Martyrs in any way?

View attachment 271798

-Fucking bastard!!!

View attachment 271796

View attachment 271797

-Thessela

Tree
:eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom