Think And Reflect On Future Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

Centurione 1

Assistant executioner
Modesto gave me a good idea of where I would like to open a debate: Is it right that the prisoner should be allowed before the cross to "think" before the crucifixion. And everyone can watch it.
What do you say?

Do you mean I should be allowed - indeed, compelled - to spend some time at the Place of Crucifixion,
simply kneeling and contemplating what's going to be done to me?

I very much agree that the whole process should be carried out slowly, with plenty of pauses so the crowd (and, in a present-day scenario, the millions watching across the world) can savour my look of terror, my trembling, my soft sobbing, my glistening cold sweat ....

Here you are. I write: "I love you" on behalf of all
anyone has photos or videos in this sense?
or drawings. close-ups

Last edited:
Great idea Emiliano.
dear Eulalia, I think I found a photo of you :)

Attachments

• 3bbx.jpg
    3bbx.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 293
perfect. but it is fair that everyone can see in his face eulalia and shame mixed with terror. The pallor of his skin next to intense pain

This is a topic I could get into! Don't have much time now, looking for some material.
Maybe this one, displayed in front of the cross, she knows it is there but can't see it, she waits for an unknown time before her wrists are momentarily freed and her arms are raised and spread.

and this manip of mine, posted here before but lost I think - anticipation :)

Attachments

• DIDOTD4910-2.jpg
    DIDOTD4910-2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 272
  • ph187.jpg
    ph187.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 252
in the film of the Christa passionofgoddess on connannata is left for about 10 seconds before the cross while soldiers prepare the wood. Her look depressed, humiliated and crying is beautiful

Do you mean I should be allowed - indeed, compelled - to spend some time at the Place of Crucifixion,
simply kneeling and contemplating what's going to be done to me?

I very much agree that the whole process should be carried out slowly, with plenty of pauses so the crowd (and, in a present-day scenario, the millions watching across the world) can savour my look of terror, my trembling, my soft sobbing, my glistening cold sweat ....

And So You Wait...​

The pauses and the step by step process ... the delays ... sitting / standing / laying helpless and with no hope of escape ... knowing that even if you could run, they would not end it swiftly ... simply pull you back and start it a new.

Knowing soon, they will grasp your wrists and ankles. Running it over and over in your mind ... and waiting as you watch as them play, the fear of what is still unknown and the things you are sure will come to pass.

There is no fear. Only a building growing feeling of complete terror and abandonment. Slowly becoming just a vessel of lost dreams.

Resigned.

Waiting.

A wishing well for an end that will drain years in seconds ...

yet torment a century of pain with each tick.

And so you wait.

Last edited:
The scenery that surrounds you is already in itself shocking. If the perpetrator leaves you for a moment in front of your patibulum, you realize that you will be nailed to the wooden beam that is already talk alone. It 'full of holes and blood, who knows how many others have ended up there. Then you look up and notice that your companion in misfortune there nailed hands, feet and naked, helpless. My stomach tightens with fear ...

Just detain them in a cell with a good view of the execution area and make sure that they stay there for at least a week before the sentence is carried out, so they can watch other criminals executed before them and hear the screams and moaning of the condemned day and night!

I agree with what has been said here. The waiting is one of the key parts of the whole execution by crucifixion ordeal. Being forced to wait, to take in the scene, the jeering crowd, the blood-stained cross, the victims who have already been nailed, the faces of your executioners, the horror in your mind of the pain, suffering and humiliation you are about to endure, and the realization that you will soon die in one of the most awful ways possible, is a necessary and important part of what the victim must experience. This is something that cannot and should not be hurried.

Last edited:
I think especially the most interesting part is that the future will have to pay to see and hear the terrifying agony that the prisoners before you take a long to die on the cross. Hours and hours of agony that is getting tougher. Breathe halved, screams, laughs at the people who ...
The "Length" of the sentence

If there is one thing I can not stand are excited condemned before execution! I find this shameful thing! Fortunately, the people will not keep you from seeing this thing and take action with insults and defamation

The waiting is one of the key parts of the whole execution by crucifixion ordeal. Being forced to wait, to take in the scene, the jeering crowd, the blood-stained cross -Barbaria

For only a small fee or services rendered THT, Inc. will provide a fresh unstained cross for your execution...

Tree

(Charge cards and personal checks are not accepted...)

Back
Top Bottom