Thomas Tergel artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bukkake Session is now on sale!

It's the slave's first Bukkake session! Most don't even know what 'Bukkake' is as they see the sign on the door while being led in their bra and panties into the room.
They're told to sit in the 5 chairs at the side of the room - but there are six girls. Mia doesn't get one of the chairs... So she's elected to go first in the 'hot seat' - a red chair in the center of the room with a hole in the middle of the seat - and an empty wine glass on the floor below that hole. A dozen men enter the room and Mia is forced to take her bra and panties off and sit in the chair - legs spread. The leader explains to Mia exactly what 'Bukkake' is as as she's bound the the chair. Amy (Miss Bigtits) is pulled into service to hold Mia's head still as she's being blasted with jizz (no cum-dodging!).
But first, Mia has to suck off the first guy (he paid the most) until he's ready to unload on her face. He eventually splatters her and in no time Mia's face covered in goo, as the men ejaculate on he at will. Mia is beyond humiliated as her face and body are used for cum target practice. There is so much cum on Mia, that she's unable to open her eyes... It's up to a reluctant Amy to lick them clean so that she can open them.

Sperm runs down her body, between her tits, past her spread legs, through the hole in the chair, and into... the wine glass. Men who had ejaculated use the seated whores as 'fluffers;' making them suck their cocks and bringing their manhood back to life for another go around at Mia. After they've all ejaculated at least twice, a cum-drenched Mia is untied from the chair. Amy is made to retrieve Mia's 'wine' from under the chair. Mia is nauseous just looking at the glass half filled with cold, slimy semen. She's made to drink it in front of everyone, but stops as she gags on the texture and taste.

They take the glass and set it in from of her on the stage, then she's strung up from the 'whipping chain'.... and then whipped. As she's whipped, the bukkake session continues with Amy stripping (and revealing those big tits) with Rebekkah holding her head steady after Amy sucks off her guy who paid the most. It doesn't take him too long to pull his cock from an eager Amy’s mouth (as they're taught), with Mia begging in front of everyone to let them drink her cum as she's whipped. He blasts Amy, and other quickly follow suit. Watching a cum-drenched Mia get whipped is just too much for most of them as Amy too, is soon dripping with cum.

Mia eventually convinces her Masters to stop whipping her so that she can drink the foul juice. She's given a second chance at redemption and, though gagging, manages to drink all the cum from the glass. She wants nothing more than to shower and brush her teeth, but instead is made to sit with the other fluffers and wallow in her filth as she's also made to service spent cocks back to life.

View attachment 1126771
Those cunts need to learn!

Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Bukkake Session

As the dozen men ejaculate on Mia for her Bukkake session, spent cocks are revived by the bound fluffers for a second go-around.View attachment 1140702
if we fail to re-charge the gentlemen, we'll be getting something worse than bukkake!

I’m almost done with this chapter… But I’m afraid that I won’t be selling it. I put about 500-700 hours into each of these chapters. Rendererotica sells them for $10, of which I get half. I sell about 70-100 comics per month… but then I see thousands of free downloads of my comics on pirate sites. So, I’m done. I will create these for my pleasure and occasionally post a frame or two; plus I’ll do some contract work. Thank you to those who have supported me and enjoyed my work. I hope you all understand.

Best,

Thomas

mercifully, she passed out.jpg

I’m almost done with this chapter… But I’m afraid that I won’t be selling it. I put about 500-700 hours into each of these chapters. Rendererotica sells them for $10, of which I get half. I sell about 70-100 comics per month… but then I see thousands of free downloads of my comics on pirate sites. So, I’m done. I will create these for my pleasure and occasionally post a frame or two; plus I’ll do some contract work. Thank you to those who have supported me and enjoyed my work. I hope you all understand.

Best,

Thomas

View attachment 1160171
I understand you so much, friend.

You do some great works, but I understand that you feel like sad and disappointed when you see your works on piracy sites.
Sadly, there is no good solution to this.

thomas tergel holding out.jpg
Obedience School: Holding Out synopsis

We start out in the Break Room. This is a room where the guys can get coffee, coffee and a snack, and look at surveillance videos of all the rooms at obedience School. It's Sophia's turn to work the Break Room. She has to make sure the area is clean, fetch coffee and a snack... or whatever else a Master may want. She gets one of her Master's a coffee and pours cream into it and he fondles her drooping boob. She worries that it might escalate to something further, but another Master enters the and tells her to scram - He's got to talk to the other men. She relieved, but worried when she has to go back.

One of the men has a question about Whore 1 (Rebekkah). He was curious as to why she was enrolled into Obedience School. They call up her records and find that the main reason was that she gave sub-par blowjobs, and rarely swallowed. Her Blowjob score was in the 30 range - yet, since day one of her enrollment, she’s been sucking cock like an insatiable whore. She’d won all but one of the Gloryhole sessions and had a Blowjob score in the 90’s. Something just didn’t add up.

About 20 minutes later, the one Master is fucking Sophia from behind in the Break Room, while the other men are putting together a social media ad on the computer to send out to the community for a “Possible Public Whipping at 3pm.”

Cut to Rebekkah (Whore 1), who’s blindfolded in her bra and panties, being led to a room. In the room is a naked black guy standing with a large flaccid cock. Also in the room is her Master who owns her. They had called him in to have him witness if she always sucked cock this well (perhaps he just had really high standards), or if she had been holding out on him. The blindfolded Rebekkah dives right in, licking and sucking on the black cock, moaning like a slut. She doesn’t know if this is another test or a competition which she refuses to lose. Her Master is shocked by her behavior as she devours the now hard monster cock. His shock turns to anger as she eventually sucks off the black cock and greedily swallows all his cum. He walks up to his purchased whore and she hungrily engulfs his cock. He lets her suck him for a bit, getting angrier that his cock hadn’t been tended to like this for months. Eventually they untie her blindfold and she’s shocked to see that it’s her Master. She lies and tells him that she just learned all this while at obedience School. The other men tell her Master that she’s lying - that she’s been sucking cock like a whore since the first day she got there. He backhands her sending her to the floor. Then she’s picked up and dragged outside. The first thing she notices the the chilly air against her bare skin. The next thing she notices - is a Whipping frame.

A crowd of men cheers as she’s dragged to it. Her fellow almost naked whores watch helplessly as they too shiver in the cold. Rebekkah pleads with them not to whip her as they shackle her spread arms to the Whipping frame. Next she feels her panties being lowered, and here’s a cheer again as they’re removed. Each leg is spread and shackled, exposing her completely as one pulls out a knife and cuts her bra off. the crowd cheers again seeing her silken tits as she’s bound spread-eagle to the Whipping frame. The Leader walks out with a whip and explains to the crowd what her charges are. He tells the crowd that she’s been holding out on her Master, has spit out his cum at times, and then lied about it. Her punishment will be 20 lashes with the whip. She begs forgiveness, but it’s too late. She’s told to count each lash aloud. Rebekkah is whipped - she’s never experienced such devastating pain before as the lash cuts through her tender flesh. She tries to remain strong as she counts each lash out loud, but eventually breaks, begging for him to stop. When he gets to 10 lashes the Leader asks her Master if he wants him to stop whipping her. She begs to her Master to make him stop as he stands before her. But no, he tells him to continue. Rebekkah is in agony as she’s whipped and as she counts. As she gets to lash 18 she begins to lose consciousness. And mercifully, as she reaches her 20 lash, she has passed out.

The whore watch in terror as they can’t believe their comrade has been whipped to lose consciousness. As Rebekkah dangles limply from her shackles, two thugs walk off… then return each with a bucket of cold water. They splash Rebekkah with the cold water as she gasps back to reality. She shivers as the cold water drips down her lashed body. the Leader asks her what she wants. Fearing more lashes she begs loudly for her Master’s cock, begging to suck it. She’s released from the Whipping frame as she falls to the ground. Her Master walks up to his pathetic slave and she devours his cock as the crowd both mocks her, and cheers her on. She makes her Master cum, opening her mouth to show him the load of warm jizz, then promptly swallows it, thanking him.

647 pages

View attachment 1165723
Obedience School: Holding Out synopsis

We start out in the Break Room. This is a room where the guys can get coffee, coffee and a snack, and look at surveillance videos of all the rooms at obedience School. It's Sophia's turn to work the Break Room. She has to make sure the area is clean, fetch coffee and a snack... or whatever else a Master may want. She gets one of her Master's a coffee and pours cream into it and he fondles her drooping boob. She worries that it might escalate to something further, but another Master enters the and tells her to scram - He's got to talk to the other men. She relieved, but worried when she has to go back.

One of the men has a question about Whore 1 (Rebekkah). He was curious as to why she was enrolled into Obedience School. They call up her records and find that the main reason was that she gave sub-par blowjobs, and rarely swallowed. Her Blowjob score was in the 30 range - yet, since day one of her enrollment, she’s been sucking cock like an insatiable whore. She’d won all but one of the Gloryhole sessions and had a Blowjob score in the 90’s. Something just didn’t add up.

About 20 minutes later, the one Master is fucking Sophia from behind in the Break Room, while the other men are putting together a social media ad on the computer to send out to the community for a “Possible Public Whipping at 3pm.”

Cut to Rebekkah (Whore 1), who’s blindfolded in her bra and panties, being led to a room. In the room is a naked black guy standing with a large flaccid cock. Also in the room is her Master who owns her. They had called him in to have him witness if she always sucked cock this well (perhaps he just had really high standards), or if she had been holding out on him. The blindfolded Rebekkah dives right in, licking and sucking on the black cock, moaning like a slut. She doesn’t know if this is another test or a competition which she refuses to lose. Her Master is shocked by her behavior as she devours the now hard monster cock. His shock turns to anger as she eventually sucks off the black cock and greedily swallows all his cum. He walks up to his purchased whore and she hungrily engulfs his cock. He lets her suck him for a bit, getting angrier that his cock hadn’t been tended to like this for months. Eventually they untie her blindfold and she’s shocked to see that it’s her Master. She lies and tells him that she just learned all this while at obedience School. The other men tell her Master that she’s lying - that she’s been sucking cock like a whore since the first day she got there. He backhands her sending her to the floor. Then she’s picked up and dragged outside. The first thing she notices the the chilly air against her bare skin. The next thing she notices - is a Whipping frame.

A crowd of men cheers as she’s dragged to it. Her fellow almost naked whores watch helplessly as they too shiver in the cold. Rebekkah pleads with them not to whip her as they shackle her spread arms to the Whipping frame. Next she feels her panties being lowered, and here’s a cheer again as they’re removed. Each leg is spread and shackled, exposing her completely as one pulls out a knife and cuts her bra off. the crowd cheers again seeing her silken tits as she’s bound spread-eagle to the Whipping frame. The Leader walks out with a whip and explains to the crowd what her charges are. He tells the crowd that she’s been holding out on her Master, has spit out his cum at times, and then lied about it. Her punishment will be 20 lashes with the whip. She begs forgiveness, but it’s too late. She’s told to count each lash aloud. Rebekkah is whipped - she’s never experienced such devastating pain before as the lash cuts through her tender flesh. She tries to remain strong as she counts each lash out loud, but eventually breaks, begging for him to stop. When he gets to 10 lashes the Leader asks her Master if he wants him to stop whipping her. She begs to her Master to make him stop as he stands before her. But no, he tells him to continue. Rebekkah is in agony as she’s whipped and as she counts. As she gets to lash 18 she begins to lose consciousness. And mercifully, as she reaches her 20 lash, she has passed out.

The whore watch in terror as they can’t believe their comrade has been whipped to lose consciousness. As Rebekkah dangles limply from her shackles, two thugs walk off… then return each with a bucket of cold water. They splash Rebekkah with the cold water as she gasps back to reality. She shivers as the cold water drips down her lashed body. the Leader asks her what she wants. Fearing more lashes she begs loudly for her Master’s cock, begging to suck it. She’s released from the Whipping frame as she falls to the ground. Her Master walks up to his pathetic slave and she devours his cock as the crowd both mocks her, and cheers her on. She makes her Master cum, opening her mouth to show him the load of warm jizz, then promptly swallows it, thanking him.

647 pages
Herculean effort Mr Tegel. Despite my fetish involving much more violent torture stories your work has had a hold on me through all the legit snippets you've posted on various sites. I hear you about the effort and reward as I mentioned. But if you feel the interest please throw us a snippet or two from time to time of any of your work. Love the original scenario with the intro and slave auction.

Herculean effort Mr Tegel. Despite my fetish involving much more violent torture stories your work has had a hold on me through all the legit snippets you've posted on various sites. I hear you about the effort and reward as I mentioned. But if you feel the interest please throw us a snippet or two from time to time of any of your work. Love the original scenario with the intro and slave auction.
Thank you, sir! I will be posting as I create more

Thomas Tergel: Commissioned work

I have taken a couple month hiatus to work on another short, minimal commissioned story. Here are some thumbnail images. This one is much more involved than my last commission and is taking more time. I was given an outline and have added some Tergel touches and dialogue. Here is the scene when our victim (a model) is at a private plane which was summoned for her by (she THINKS) a top magazine for a model shoot. She’s in for a big surprise.
renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194

airline scene.jpg

Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Happy Birthday, Bitch

After being made to eat the soggy, cum-drenched cookie, Sophia knows to clean her plate.

View attachment 1230046
Great, new term started at the Obedience School! slavegirl at the ready, eager for more instruction, Sir!

Back
Top Bottom