Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I notice they didn't need to tie her down...

Tying her down is not necessary, because she knows about her forerunners, that showed signs of refusal when they were raw from rape.
Two of them are screaming in the neighbour-hall, being tortured to death. Two others are yet hanging from the trees outside.

I can not keep up with the great CG-artists here in this forum. I try to visualize my ideas by sketches.
Here is one, that warns you to mess with your personal workout-trainer. Some of these gals have got unusual equipped training-rooms
D1840EED-28DE-4EFC-953B-D295F9B65950.jpeg

Add a few ladies watching while kissing and fondling each other?
Ok, a good Idea. I have actually little time to draw, but one of my next scenes will have female spectators, occupied with each other. I have got an old one, with a lady watching and touching herself. I‘ll search it in the depth of my HD - maybe you like it.

Ok, a good Idea. I have actually little time to draw, but one of my next scenes will have female spectators, occupied with each other. I have got an old one, with a lady watching and touching herself. I‘ll search it in the depth of my HD - maybe you like it.
Nothing sweeter that women like Juliette or Mme de Clairwil (de SADE) or ... yes, I can think of more recent heroines...

I can not keep up with the great CG-artists here in this forum. I try to visualize my ideas by sketches.
Here is one, that warns you to mess with your personal workout-trainer. Some of these gals have got unusual equipped training-rooms
View attachment 574911

I think that your sketches are very good and that you are an inspired artist.

Back
Top Bottom