Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Churchill refereed to them as "Nazis" and so did tons of period literature.

"Nazis" has been misused ever since by those who have no clue about the horror the Nazi's inflicted on everybody they could get their hands on even other Germans.
A precision, however : all you say is true but the war was officially made against Germany and its legal government (and, until 1943, Italy). not against the Nazis, German or others. Against the German army (although there were the SS who were a political army). The capitulation, the "unconditional surrender", was imposed to Germany.
The Anglo-American, when they invaded Germany, considered it was an enemy territory (Alsace included at the beginning), even if non-Nazi Germans existed.
A detail, the nickname French people gave to Germans during the Occupation did not refer to Nazis. They were called "les Boches", "les Chleuhs", "les Fritz" (used by my father), "les Frisés".
Another detail : the partition of Germany until 1989 was the partition of Germany, not of the Nazis...

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch

1932901.jpg1932902.jpg1932904.jpg2100402.jpg2100415.jpg2082201.jpg2082204.jpg2082208.jpg2082212.jpg2082213.jpg

Life sentenced nude 2/2

Well life sentence or not I fear these girl will shatter if they lie down to fast.
I like slender women body types but this is several steps too far for me.

Other kind of body types you posted well they are far more interesting

Well life sentence or not I fear these girl will shatter if they lie down to fast.
I like slender women body types but this is several steps too far for me.

Other kind of body types you posted well they are far more interesting
I love them too
And thanks for the likes !

Back
Top Bottom