Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Silvio Dante. Ancient Rome, Cesar's regim : the ordeal of the rebel chief's wife and her servant

View attachment 743566View attachment 743567View attachment 743568View attachment 743569View attachment 743570View attachment 743571

I love Silvio Dante's artwork, but I wonder about his accuracy, both biological and historical. Male dogs cannot be in heat, only females. And that Roman in charge of the crucifixion must have traveled to the late 16th/ early 17th century and back to get that tobacco product he's smoking. The Romans were great engineers, but time travel??

Ah well, what's one or two anachronisms between crux addicts!

I love Silvio Dante's artwork, but I wonder about his accuracy, both biological and historical. Male dogs cannot be in heat, only females. And that Roman in charge of the crucifixion must have traveled to the late 16th/ early 17th century and back to get that tobacco product he's smoking. The Romans were great engineers, but time travel??

Ah well, what's one or two anachronisms between crux addicts!
I agree but it doesn't matter : it's funny and erotic . These anachronisms are a part of the author's humor
Cf Matt 'Hardcore', Italian too

Back
Top Bottom