Go to CruxDreams.com
Fucked after torture

Lesbian punishment

131_1000.jpg

Captured Ethiopian young women are sold as anal slaves

59BBDAE.jpg

Life sentenced

despair_by_pitchblack_art-1.jpg

Lovely young Madame Lapouchine sentenced to 'ordinary' knout for women (ancient Russia). Then, once the skin of her back entirely torn off, they cut her tongue and she was sent to Siberia

knout.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This lovely French professional SM model, Gabrielle 'Gaby' Bouttal, received in this session 138 strokes of the cane on the front of her naked body, counting each stroke.
She abandoned the initial project (150 strokes) because she vomited after the 138th

View attachment 418867
I have seen pictures from this vid, but always felt too upset to watch it, and ashamed of myself for finding it exciting. I'be wrestled with this all my life, since I was 10 years old and first saw magazines with S&M scenes on their covers.

I have seen pictures from this vid, but always felt too upset to watch it, and ashamed of myself for finding it exciting. I'be wrestled with this all my life, since I was 10 years old and first saw magazines with S&M scenes on their covers.
I love this vid. She is a professional. Her body is very beautiful with the marks on the front
Since I was very young too but I waited for the VHS cassettes
I am not ashamed : I assume

Lovely young Madame Lapouchine sentenced to 'ordinary' knout for women (ancient Russia). Then, once the skin of her back entirely torn off, they cut her tongue and she was sent to Siberia

View attachment 788497
The explanation in English. The picture doesn't represent the suits of the period

'Madame Lapouchin was one of the finest women belonging to the court of the Empress Elizabeth . . . [and] was condemned by the Empress Elizabeth to undergo the punishment of the knout. She appeared at the place of execution in a genteel undress, which contributed still to heighten her beauty. . . . One of the executioners . . . then took a kind of whip called knout, made of a long strap of leather prepared for this purpose. He then retreated a few steps, measuring the requisite distance with a steady eye. And leaping backwards gave a stroke with the end of the whip so as to carry away a slip of skin from the neck to the bottom of the back. Then striking his feet against the ground he took his aim for applying a second blow parallel to the former. So that in a few moments all the skin of her back was cut away in small slips, most of which remained hanging to the shift. Her tongue was cut out immediately after, and she was directly banished to Siberia.'

Back
Top Bottom