Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I love case 5. I love her way of suffering and her screams when jenny sews her sex, then the forced anal and the crop strokes on her sewed sex.
I love Gaby's extreme frontal whipping (case 9) and the marks on her body. I wish I saw her vomiting at the end.
And Competition 2 (what a pity it's in low definition) and extreme whipping on her tits

Case 5 certainly is the state-of-the-art in matter of torture. First of all, at Dr Lomp, no lidocaïn to anesthetize the slave : pain is real, screams and tears not simulated.

Then, on this case 5, a diversity of torture was applied : whipping ; insertion in vagina and rectum of a big dildo, and especially when inserted in anus, no preparation, directly and quickly penetrated ; and of course Jeny sewing the lips, entirely ! Not only on a spot, but along the lips with a needle very harsh and large.
And before, the breast pierced and perforated by large needle, especially when the nipples are pierced by 2 needles in cross shape....

When she is alone, tied to the pole, after breast torture, she cried. Maybe for pain, but maybe too by thinking she achieved a big performance.

This woman is very courageous. But at the end, she collapsed. I read on an other forum that it is a bonus when she was vomiting due to the pain and maybe disorder on vagus nerve.

I must confess that i jerk off when I hear her screams during the sewing and too nipples piercing....

Case 5 certainly is the state-of-the-art in matter of torture. First of all, at Dr Lomp, no lidocaïn to anesthetize the slave : pain is real, screams and tears not simulated.

Then, on this case 5, a diversity of torture was applied : whipping ; insertion in vagina and rectum of a big dildo, and especially when inserted in anus, no preparation, directly and quickly penetrated ; and of course Jeny sewing the lips, entirely ! Not only on a spot, but along the lips with a needle very harsh and large.
And before, the breast pierced and perforated by large needle, especially when the nipples are pierced by 2 needles in cross shape....

When she is alone, tied to the pole, after breast torture, she cried. Maybe for pain, but maybe too by thinking she achieved a big performance.

This woman is very courageous. But at the end, she collapsed. I read on an other forum that it is a bonus when she was vomiting due to the pain and maybe disorder on vagus nerve.

I must confess that i jerk off when I hear her screams during the sewing and too nipples piercing....
Thanks for the com ! I love case 5

Thanks for the com ! I love case 5

In the first Case, you can find also a bonus of 3 minutes, Madam took a longer needle and tried to perforate the breast of Mary Runner the slave from below....very huge.
She didn't succeed in perforating but was very near to go out because you can see on the skin in the upper breast the mark of the needle almost piercing.
Probably the challenge was too hard for the slave, and she said the safe word, and Madam the Mistress stopped here. Because, technically she was about to succeed in perforated the titty.

The slave was tortured harshly and her screams and tears show a very strong woman "die-hard".... Very impressive.

Her screams at this moment make me jerk off !
Indeed, the extreme pain of the slave is symmetrical to the enjoyment of the watcher and, Dr Lomp clearly understood that the extreme sufferance of the former is absolutely necessary in order to the latter can get orgasm...

Last edited:
In the first Case, you can find also a bonus of 3 minutes, Madam took a longer needle and tried to perforate the breast of Mary Runner the slave from below....very huge.
She didn't succeed in perforating but was very near to go out because you can see on the skin in the upper breast the mark of the needle almost piercing.
Probably the challenge was too hard for the slave, and she said the safe word, and Madam the Mistress stopped here. Because, technically she was about to succeed in perforated the titty.

The slave was tortured harshly and her screams and tears show a very strong woman "die-hard".... Very impressive.

Her screams at this moment make me jerk off !
Indeed, the extreme pain of the slave is symmetrical to the enjoyment of the watcher and, Dr Lomp clearly understood that the extreme sufferance of the former is absolutely necessary in order to the latter can get orgasm...
Yes, I see what you mean (1st case with 'Mary Runner'). I was frustrated too. I don't know the exact reason either. I don't know if 'Dr. Lomp' is really preoccupated about the showers' orgasm lol
Beautiful woman and nice body. A pleasure to see her suffer

Finally the sewing of pussy lips contains the symbol of what men did to women during Middle-Age when going to Cruisads : the Chastity Belt to prevent the woman for making love with other men.... Here, it is the closing of vulva and vagina for a sinner who fornicated....
Maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! The so appropriately named “Pear of Angst”! Inserted while fully closed, expanded once inside and never to be fully closed again until withdrawn from the lucky girl: once inserted, the soft tissues accommodates to the pear-petal’s shape and fully closing the device will pinch the flesh. Such a delight!
As a fantasm OK, no pb lol
In fact it was an horrible torture which caused a permanent destruction of the victim's body, tore her vagina and/or the rectum and caused an internal explosion of the body, breaking the bones of the pelvis. Below drawings due to an Italian artist

129530432220.jpg12953043554.jpg129530437483.jpg

As a fantasm OK, no pb lol In fact it was an horrible torture which caused a permanent destruction of the victim's body, tore her vagina and/or the rectum and caused an internal explosion of the body, breaking the bones of the pelvis. Below drawings due to an Italian artist View attachment 830556View attachment 830555View attachment 830557

Right you are Pierre that, in extremis, the Pear will snuff the girl.
However, within reason, it can be and it is used as a dilatation toy that can lead to a rather intense session.

Back
Top Bottom