Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com

Yes ELITE PAIN is maybe one of (if not the only one) the most cruel website practicing torture on slave.
Whipping leading to blood. Sickness no simulated of slave girls (vomiting, blackout, etc.).
Piercing of clitoris and inner labia are made without anaesthesia ; whereas we know that inside clitoris of women, there are 8 000 nervous terminaisons in a small spot, we can imagine the terrible suffering when needles go through the most intimate and sensitive part of the woman. Sometimes i think that the reason why a woman accepts such a job @ ElitePain is the hate of her body and genitals (maybe raped during childhood ?????)
I think specially about "Dr Lomp Case 5" from ElitePain : the slave Monica endured all kind of tortures : burning pussy with a candle, whipping, then long 20 cm. needles in her breast, sewing of her major and minor labia during 15 minutes and screaming all the time because the mistress didn't stop her work, several brutal and quick insertion of a big platic penis in her anus and rectum, whipping on the sewn parts of her pussy, whipping again on back by 2 people (no stop between every hit). Tortures during about 1h30. At the end, Monica collapsed and her eyes show that it was a real blackout...
At the end, her poor body was only blood, scares, etc. I would have wanted to be here to care her after, to lessen her suffering and help her recovery....
I have a deep respect for theses slaves : courageous beyond what can be imagined...

Yes ELITE PAIN is maybe one of (if not the only one) the most cruel website practicing torture on slave.
Whipping leading to blood. Sickness no simulated of slave girls (vomiting, blackout, etc.).

Piercing of clitoris and inner labia are made without anaesthesia ; whereas we know that inside clitoris of women, there are 8 000 nervous terminaisons in this so small spot, we can imagine the terrible suffering when needles go through the most intimate and sensitive part of the woman. Even i worry about aftermath : partial and definitive loss of sensitivity on this paramount part of female body to get pleasure during masturbation or intercourse).
Sometimes i think that the reason why a woman accepts such a job @ ElitePain : is it the hate of her body and genitals (maybe raped or abused during her childhood ) ?????

I think specially about "Dr Lomp Case 5" from ElitePain : the slave Monica endured all kind of tortures :
-burning pussy with a candle,
-whipping,
-then long 20 cm. needles throughout in her breast and short but large needles in the nipple and areola of tits crossing themselves,
-sewing of her major and minor labia during 15 minutes and screaming & calling God for help, all the time because the mistress didn't stop her work despite tears,
-several brutal and quick insertion of a big platic penis in her anus and rectum without lubricant (anus hole is dry and not oiled we can see),
-whipping on the sewn parts of her pussy increasing pain and blood leaks,
-whipping again on back, by 2 people (no stop between every hit !).
Tortures during about 1h30.
At the end, Monica collapsed and her eyes (zoom in by cameraman) show that it was a real blackout... Just before of the loss of awareness, she implored to stop, too much torture, too much pain she said, etc..
At the end, her poor body was only blood, scares, etc.
I would have wanted to be here to care her after, to lessen her suffering and help her recovery.... caress and kiss her poor and ruined body...etc.

I have a very great respect for theses slaves : courageous beyond what can be imagined...
Need of money maybe is the motivation because life in Eastern countries (where ElitePain is located) is difficult : i think it was true for Monica because she lacks some front teeth as one can view when she screamed, so money from ElitePain could pay dentistry...

Whatever, these girls are brave. And very often, in their pain, they saying "my God" or "Mummy" help me.... Evidence of their not simulated distress....

Piercing of clitoris and inner labia are made without anaesthesia ; whereas we know that inside clitoris of women, there are 8 000 nervous terminaisons in this so small spot, we can imagine the terrible suffering when needles go through the most intimate and sensitive part of the woman. Even i worry about aftermath : partial and definitive loss of sensitivity on this paramount part of female body to get pleasure during masturbation or intercourse).
Sometimes i think that the reason why a woman accepts such a job @ ElitePain : is it the hate of her body and genitals (maybe raped or abused during her childhood ) ?????

I think specially about "Dr Lomp Case 5" from ElitePain : the slave Monica endured all kind of tortures :
-burning pussy with a candle,
-whipping,
-then long 20 cm. needles throughout in her breast and short but large needles in the nipple and areola of tits crossing themselves,
-sewing of her major and minor labia during 15 minutes and screaming & calling God for help, all the time because the mistress didn't stop her work despite tears,
-several brutal and quick insertion of a big platic penis in her anus and rectum without lubricant (anus hole is dry and not oiled we can see),
-whipping on the sewn parts of her pussy increasing pain and blood leaks,
-whipping again on back, by 2 people (no stop between every hit !).
Tortures during about 1h30.
At the end, Monica collapsed and her eyes (zoom in by cameraman) show that it was a real blackout... Just before of the loss of awareness, she implored to stop, too much torture, too much pain she said, etc..
At the end, her poor body was only blood, scares, etc.
I would have wanted to be here to care her after, to lessen her suffering and help her recovery.... caress and kiss her poor and ruined body...etc.

I have a very great respect for theses slaves : courageous beyond what can be imagined...
Need of money maybe is the motivation because life in Eastern countries (where ElitePain is located) is difficult : i think it was true for Monica because she lacks some front teeth as one can view when she screamed, so money from ElitePain could pay dentistry...

Whatever, these girls are brave. And very often, in their pain, they saying "my God" or "Mummy" help me.... Evidence of their not simulated distress....
Case 5
I love it. One of the cruelest. Her sex is sewn by the Mistress and she suffers a lot.
I wanted to attach the downloaded movie but it's too large

https://fr.spankbang.com/1u3dn/video/elitepain+eliteclub+case+5

I think a large part of the BDSM interest is the contrast existing between a beautiful woman body (some slaves are so pretty and cute !) and all the hits inflicted that make the body ruined at the end of the torture session. The classic beauty is demolished within 1 hour, and sufferings sparkling through blood, scares, etc. Even if we know that in one month, all theses pain will disappear.....

But i continue to ask myself why a woman accepts, even for money, to be tortured especially on genital parts.
Some tortures include clitoris piercing with needles. As we know, the clitoris has 8 000 nerves within this tiny very spot servicing normally the female pleasure, and the pain to pierce here can't be described with words ! So why accept this ? I propose a theory : indeed some slave hate their genitals maybe due to rape or abuse during childhood. ???

About genitals torture, and clitoris, i think to this video : http://motherless.com/g/fgm/35362D2
Where the mistress search the most sensitive spot of the clitoris, and really pierces at the second attempt....
Not simulated, real fear, between inner lips some moisture begins, maybe urine, certainly due to fear.

Elite Pain too, and this company doesn't give any anesthesia before ; some others put lydocain before needles and the slave simulates. But not Elite Pain.
And in this video, the slave model is so cute.

I think a large part of the BDSM interest is the contrast existing between a beautiful woman body (some slaves are so pretty and cute !) and all the hits inflicted that make the body ruined at the end of the torture session. The classic beauty is demolished within 1 hour, and sufferings sparkling through blood, scares, etc. Even if we know that in one month, all theses pain will disappear.....

But i continue to ask myself why a woman accepts, even for money, to be tortured especially on genital parts.
Some tortures include clitoris piercing with needles. As we know, the clitoris has 8 000 nerves within this tiny very spot servicing normally the female pleasure, and the pain to pierce here can't be described with words ! So why accept this ? I propose a theory : indeed some slave hate their genitals maybe due to rape or abuse during childhood. ???
About genitals torture, and clitoris, i think to this video : http://motherless.com/g/fgm/35362D2
Where the mistress search the most sensitive spot of the clitoris, and really pierces at the second attempt....
Not simulated, real fear, between inner lips some moisture begins, maybe urine, certainly due to fear.

Elite Pain too, and this company doesn't give any anesthesia before ; some others put lydocain before needles and the slave simulates. But not Elite Pain.
And in this video, the slave model is so cute.
It seems you like very complicated, psychological explanations...
The 'slaves' accept all theses things because they earn money, nothing else. They say it themselves. Some of them are true professionals (Gaby Bouttal) and it seems it's their unique job.
The BDSM interest comes from the fact that some men (and sometimes women, as we see here in this forum) feel sexual excitement seeing and hearing tortured women.
I knew this video, thks (it's only a part of it). Not my prefered : the slave doesn' excite me.
Here an interview of 'Kate Lust' (she is Hungarian), at mn 31.32. Very interesting for you, I guess : she confirms the sessions, without anesthesia, are not simulated
Martial Law 1 and 2 : with a 'military' scenario-pretext, Kate Lust nude receives 100 cane strokes (2 times, a session in each video !). She faints in the middle of the 2nd
https://fr.spankbang.com/16ch1/video/martial+law+2

Ready for questioning. Open, helpless, anything is possible.
What would make you talk? Or would you hold out, swimming in delicious sensation . . . . .
interrogate 009.jpg

The hood is beside her disability to prepare also a sort of degradation: It expresses that only her body counts. Not her personality. During torture she may scream and beg-if not gagged. No facial expression, no pleading with her eyes. The hood raises the level of abuse and torture.

Back
Top Bottom