Tree's Avatar...

Go to CruxDreams.com
This could probably set a record for a discussion over a single thread over a single avatar (if you narrow the scope it's easier to set records) but around 40 comments and over 400 views just because MELISSA desided to make tree look like Admi is pretty incredible (no, Ulrika, I did not yell).

One must be warned that tree has been preparing alternative avatars that are so profoundly vile that the even the CF Twilight Zone would look like a kid's animated cartoon...

tree avatar 3.jpg

"Couldn't you crop me out of the frame of your 'Rush' avatar?"
"Suck it up, Admi. Do you want the rest of this 'Wu'?"

"Oh, certainly..."

tree

It seems Tree wants to project the image of the rugged, tough, bad-ass gunslinger. Sadly, while this may once have been the case, time & a love of the bottle have taken their toll. As proof, I offer this photo taken after a recent evenings debauch, acquired from a source I can only identify as "Miss U".

Attachments

• cat-ballou_428973_35592.jpg
    cat-ballou_428973_35592.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 24
Tree thought all such images were confiscated under the controversial 'Patriot Act'

Tree

...no, Ulrika, I cannot tell them why that picture had National Security Implications...

One thought the 'Rush' Avatar would have had tree banished from the site, or at least to hell...

Tree

Ok, then, I need to start the "subserve underground" th e a-hole keeps talking about on the airwaves!
subservative I mean't?
Damn fingers! I washed my hands this morning and my fingers won't do a damn thing!;)

Ok, then, I need to start the "subserve underground" th e a-hole keeps talking about on the airwaves!
subservative I mean't?
Damn fingers! I washed my hands this morning and my fingers won't do a damn thing!;)
I could nail you to a cross and that whole handwashing, typing, composing thingy would be a moot point....

Tree

Tree is another Rush Limbaugh, wannabe......;)
One is enough... Listen to agree or not...

I can go no farther for I would violate the politics ban...

A few observations...

American presidents keep appointing 'czars' ... That's a title that has done a shitload of good in the past century...

"War on drugs", "war on poverty", and politicians that say they will go to office to 'fight for you'...

Sit down, have a drink jurist prelude.jpg, and talk this out...

Tree

Ok, let's sit and drink? (I've met the NICEST people under a barstool):D
Feed me enough booze, hell, I'll agree with the republicans! ;)
(NOT REALLY) though......

Tree is another Rush Limbaugh, wannabe......;)

isnt it odd how so many of those political talk show people (or people on the radio in general) have really cool voices, but then they are prob assholes in real life? just a random thought I had just now........:oops:

isnt it odd how so many of those political talk show people (or people on the radio in general) have really cool voices, but then they are prob assholes in real life? just a random thought I had just now........:oops:

Yes! I agree. But. How would one know that ???

Pray tell ???

Back
Top Bottom