Trust

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course but they need of the crucifixion to feel to which extent could go their love ...and it's a great experiment !:rolleyes:
I could say that they could try bungee jumping or parachuting or rock climbing or any of a whole range of things that would involve trust and test their love (or even daily life sometimes), but I don't want to make trouble.:devil: My point isn't that the story doesn't involve crucifixion, it's that it involves much more, which is what interests me.

Lust . . .

“Bitch! You better get ready for this!”

I’m hanging with my head down as Alex addresses me. Sweat is pouring off my body. All my muscles are trembling and painfully cramping as I try to maintain a position that balances out the pain—no, make that the agony—burning in my shoulders and thighs. I have crossed over from pain and discomfort to agony. Or at least agony as I sense it in my body right now. I know far greater agonies await me the longer I hang. And this is just after . . . what—about thirty minutes or so on the cross? But, what if I were nailed to the cross now rather than bound? What I feel now would no doubt be as a pinprick to what I’d be feeling then.

Still, how long can I stand this escalating torture before uttering my safe word so I can get off this damn cross and rejoin the world? I want to say it, so desperately, but how can I give up this moment, this playing-out of my delirious fantasy? I've been hanging for about thirty minutes, which was my expected limit. But once I’m off the cross will I ever have the desire to do this again? No! I must endure it now, moment by moment, minute by minute. I’m not ready to tap out, not ready to throw in the towel, or ring the bell. Don’t be a pussy, Marcella, I whisper to myself. Don’t fucking say that word! Just suck it up!

With a loud groan I again push up and out from the cross, my hips thrusting forward as though I was offering my sex to the world. My legs tremble holding the position as long as possible. I’m breathing in and out heavily. When the pain of this position becomes unendurable I drop back down to hang from my arms before I tighten my thigh muscles again. Now I push my hips to one side of the cross so my ass sticks out. That allows me to relieve the pull on my arms and wrist on that side for s short time. Then I swing my hips to other side and ease the pain and stress in that arm. Just one part of my desperate dance on the cross.

I’m still able to breathe easily enough, but when will my hanging begin to affect my ability to inflate my lungs? That may be hours away, if I were to stay on the cross that long. But it’s inconceivable that I could endure that long.

Suddenly I see Alex replacing the stool in front of my cross. Does he think I want to come down? I haven’t said anything to him since he last spoke. I could take my feet out of the ropes and place them on the stool. I could do that without saying the word. It would be a brief reprieve before I go back to hanging. So, I slip my feet from the ropes, but my feet dangle in the air as I hang from my dreadfully overstretched arms and shoulders. My big toes just barely touch the top of the stool. What the fuck! This stool is lower than one before!

“Alex," I shout, "what the fuck are you doing?” I see he is removing my foot ropes. I have nothing to support my feet! I’m dangling on the cross! Burning, fiery pain erupts in my shoulders. I scream. But I don’t say the word. The word that would end this. That would end the pain.

No! Not yet. Not fucking yet!

He repeats himself, sort of. “Bitch, you better be ready for this!”

Alex stands up on the stool in front of me. His erection is throbbing; it pokes me under my navel. I don’t dare think what he has in mind. But I won’t say the word! No! I’m not ready yet.

Trust_08.jpg Alex reaches down and hooks his left arm under my right leg at the back of my knee and raises it up. He gets his hips between my legs. I feel his cock searching for my vagina. It’s clear, he plans to have sex with me as I hang! Shit! Was this always some secret fantasy, to fuck a crucified woman! Hell, it’s more like a rape, though, than sex. Well, then, let’s call it rape. After all, I’m only a condemned bitch.

Trust_09.jpg Once my right leg is raised he does the same lift with his right arm under the back of my left leg. Both of my legs are hoisted up now as I feel Alex’s cock slide into my vagina. I gasp in pain as I’m barely lubricated at all. Alex is slamming my upper body against the upright as he thrusts in and out of me. By holding my body up, I get some blessed relief in my arms and shoulders. Sensation returns to my hands that were getting numb from the tightness of their bindings.

039781-lucky-man-pins-sexy-babe-against-wall-for-hot-sex.jpg I have never felt such discomfort before while being fucked by Alex. This is somewhat like when he fucks me against the wall, but I fucking enjoy that! My legs are around his hips then as now, but my arms are not wrapped around his shoulders as they are when I’m being slammed against a wall. Now, my arms are spread out to the ends of the crossbeam.

Alex pounds away, his cock slamming into me. The muscles in my thighs are relaxed as he holds me up. They feel wonderful! Pleasure is beginning to radiate outward from my pussy. I so desperately want an orgasm from this. I begin talking to Alex as I do during sex when I tell him what I’m feeling so we can achieve simultaneous orgasms. We’ve gotten very good at it. Actually. I rarely have to say a word anymore: Alex can tell from my breathing and moans how close to orgasm I am. But now I can tell Alex is not listening to me. He is not moderating his thrusts but merely pounds away ever more quickly. I can tell he’s close to an orgasm. I wrap my legs around him more tightly, squeezing my thighs to increase my pleasure before Alex shoots his load into me. I try talking to him, but I know he’s not listening.

Trust_10.jpg I’m almost at the point of my own orgasm when I feel Alex’s final thrust and his load filling me up. “Oh, baby, I’m so fucking close!” I whisper in his ear. “Please don’t leave me like this! Finish me off!”

But Alex doesn’t. He pulls out and backs away, then steps off the stool. He looks at me suddenly dangling from the cross with his cum dripping down the inside of my thighs as my sexual longing slowly fades. I am so humiliated by this! So sexually frustrated to be brought, for the second time, so close to orgasm, only to be left utterly unsatisfied. Why did Alex treat me like this? Like I was just a condemned bitch. A worthless cunt crucified! Just something to be played with, to torture, as I hang from my cross. I begin to cry. Alex’s erection deflates—finally—as I’m left dangling in surging pain. Alex picks up the hose and turns on the water. He directs a streams between my legs, cleaning off his cum.

He turns the water off and leaves the patio, going around to the garage. I'm left dangling from my arms, my legs kicking in the air. Fuck! I am so ready to say the word. To shout it! But no, I won’t say it. Not yet. Despite my pain and humiliation I must see what is to play out here.

Alex soon returns. He's dressed now in shorts, a tee shirt, and sneakers. Through teary eyes I see he has brought some materials out to the patio. My eyes open wide in terror as I see what he has. A triangular block of wood, a hammer, and some nails. Big fucking nails! Fucking hell! What the fuck does he intend to do? I’m suddenly so terrified that I couldn’t even utter the word if I wanted. And I wanted to say it. But just not yet. Wait, Marcella, I say to myself. Wait until the last possible moment!

Alex drops the nails and hammer to the patio bricks under my feet. The sound of heavy metal on the bricks nearly causes my to lose it.

Last edited:
With a loud groan I again push up and out from the cross, my hips thrusting forward as though I was offering my sex to the world.

YEEEEES ! It's exactelly that !!! Mmmmmm ! You make me wet in reading that, Marcella !:rolleyes::clapping:

My eyes open wide in terror as I see what he has. A triangular block of wood, a hammer, and some nails. Big fucking nails! Fucking hell! What the fuck does he intend to do? I’m suddenly so terrified that I couldn’t even utter the word if I wanted.

But do you reaaly want ? Is that not your deepest fantasy which is preparing here ? Could it be OUR deepest fantasy for us, crux'addict girls ?:rolleyes::)

This is powerful stuff, Marcella. The girl is well crucified, and uncertain of what is happening, the question is planted in her mind, is this for real?
"Does he find the image of me hanging naked on a cross and obviously suffering so much to be erotic?"
Well, yeah! And do you find it erotic, hanging naked, the pain really beginning to grip your limbs, the threat of cramp building, the helpless vulnerability gnawing at the back of your mind. He loves you, doesn't he?
What if he loves crux even more?

I’m hanging only a couple of feet off the ground so I’m not really that high up, no more so than when standing on a stepladder. Yet my entire perspective is changed.

Oh heavens yes, this is the revelation of the cross. This is why true suspended crux is the real thing. That moment, when the feet come off the ground, when the fundamental weight distribution of your body changes and you are no longer directly connected to the earth, that is the real thing. That is the transforming moment!

With a loud groan I again push up and out from the cross, my hips thrusting forward as though I was offering my sex to the world. My legs tremble holding the position as long as possible. I’m breathing in and out heavily. When the pain of this position becomes unendurable I drop back down to hang from my arms before I tighten my thigh muscles again. Now I push my hips to one side of the cross so my ass sticks out. That allows me to relieve the pull on my arms and wrist on that side for s short time. Then I swing my hips to other side and ease the pain and stress in that arm. Just one part of my desperate dance on the cross.

Every moment is growing agony. Every moment is transforming bliss!

The Beginning . . .

“So, bitch, how is it?”

The shock of having the stool yanked away, followed by my involuntary pissing, have barely passed when I hear Alex calling me a “bitch.” What the fuck! Seriously? How did I become a bitch? Alex is looking at me very differently now. Am I just a crucified bitch to him? Something worthless in his eyes? I hope to fuck he’s just getting into a role because I am well and truly crucified here. I cannot get off the cross without his help. Fear grows in the pit of my stomach. I have literally placed my life in Alex’s hands. Can I trust him? Should I just use my safe word and get out of this now?

No. Not yet. I’ve come this far. Yes, I’m crucified, but I can endure this! At least for now. I look down at Alex, tightly clenching my jaw. I hope he sees the anger in my eyes. He’s standing in front of me with a big grin on his face and stroking his erection. (What does he plan to do with it?) “I feel fucking wonderful, Alex,” I say flatly, responding to his questions. “Just fucking peachy!”

What should have been a sublime moment for me—feeling my body hanging on the cross for the first time as I live my fantasy—has been corrupted by the still seething anger I have for Alex right now! Shit! If I could get down off this cross right now I’d give him a good punch where it hurts!

I’m so humiliated from pissing myself. The camcorders caught it, of course, and Alex took photos. I tried to stop the flow when it started, but once my bladder started to empty it felt too good to stop. Kind of sensual, actually, with my warm piss splashing down between my legs. Alex and I are pretty creative sexually, but we never engaged in any kind of golden shower play. It never interested us. So why should I find this pleasurable?

Now what? More photos. I know he wants me to just react naturally, as a crucified woman would. (Purely theoretical, for me, though, to this point.) We've discussed this. No sexing it up for the camera.

View attachment 522000 View attachment 522001 Alright, my dear husband
, I say to myself, I’ll just be myself. Take all the fucking pics you want.

Alex doesn’t talk to me; just continues staring at me and taking photos. I try to ignore him. Setting aside my initial anger and humiliation, I begin focusing on how my body is responding to being crucified. After all, I’m living my fantasy, not that it doesn’t have a certain amount of anxiety to it. I’ve put so much control in Alex’s hands. Nevertheless, it’s an immense thrill for me! I’m exhilarated as I look down my naked body as I just relax my arms and legs and simply hang on the wood. I’ve never seen myself like this before! My breasts are pulled high, my belly taut, my thighs held close together. My ribcage expands and contracts as I consciously seem to be breathing in and out. Wow! I wish I could see myself in a mirror now. I raise my head back against the upright and look up along my toned arms, so taut and stretched out. I close my eyes, feeling the tensions build. I try to imagine the utter terror I would feel as a woman actually being crucified as capital punishment. My heart races as I squeeze my thighs together and feel a rush of sexual energy building within me. My nipples are fully erect. If Alex were to reach up to fondle my breasts and stroke my nipples now he’d probably bring me to orgasm within moments!

Speaking of Alex, where the fuck is he, by the way? I twist my head around trying to find him. Ah, I see he’s brought out a hose and begins to wash my piss off the patio stones. He doesn’t look at me. And why should he? I’m just a crucified bitch.

I’m hanging only a couple of feet off the ground so I’m not really that high up, no more so than when standing on a stepladder. Yet my entire perspective is changed. One never observes the world from this position, looking out suspended from a cross. I’m looking down at Alex as he busies himself. If other people were here now (thank goodness they are not –I’d be so humiliated) I’d be observing them in the same detached way. I would be apart from them, separated by being crucified. They would be free to move about whereas I’d be fixed in this spot as I suffer the pain and indignity as one crucified. Wow! That’s both horrible and thrilling to contemplate!

I let my head drop to my chest. The day is hot, muggy and still. The sun shines brightly in a cloudless sky. Droplets of sweat are forming on my head and beginning to run down my face and neck. My breasts and chest are covered in a sheen of perspiration. I watch as beads of sweat begin travelling down my chest, between and over my breasts. One drop breaks free from the tip of my nipple and falls to the ground.

I’ve only been hanging a few minutes yet the initial sexual thrill is giving way to increased pain as my body responds to the utterly unnatural position of hanging on a cross. All my muscles, especially in my arms, shoulders, and thighs, are becoming rapidly stressed. Initial tensions are giving way to a burning sensation as when exercising. But unlike exercising I cannot ease the tension and burning. No matter how I try to position myself the muscle discomfort is constant and building. I begin to panic a bit. How will I ever endure this for even thirty minutes? Much less hours, or days! How soon will I be groaning in agony and begging for mercy (or to be let down)?

My shoulders and thighs are now seriously stressed. The pain and burning are intense. I’m sure it shows in my face as I grimace under the building stress and strain on my body. I’m suddenly sweating more intensely. Why did hanging from my wrists with my feet placed flat against the upright seem to be the right way to be crucified? Well, perhaps it is if the infliction of pain is the goal. Those fucking Romans really knew what they were doing! They weren’t crucifying people so they could be sexually aroused. No! It was for execution. A horrible, slow, incredibly painful way to kill a person!

My initial exhilaration and horniness are quickly giving way to serious pain. When will I start calling it agony? I’m pushing up with my legs to relieve some of the strain on my shoulders which are the most painful part of me right now. I look up and see my arms are now bent at the elbows with their muscles, and especially my biceps, standing out in tense, straining definition, as though I were posing in body building competition. My hands are tingling from the tight wrist bindings and my fingers are beginning to turn blue. How dangerous is that? I wonder.

My ass moves up and down against the upright as I slowly rise up and slip back down, only to very quickly start pushing up again. In the process, I feel several splinters sliding into my butt cheeks. I give a little yelp at the sudden, sharp pain. They feel so big and the pain from them in lasting. Fuck! Did Alex leave the upright rough just so I’d get splinters? At this point I can easily believe he did!

My head is hanging down and my lips tremble as I groan. “Oh, fuck me! This hurts! This fucking hurts!”

Alex is just staring up at me; his cock is still erect! Does he find the image of me hanging naked on a cross and obviously suffering so much to be erotic? Well, of course he does! He creates images of women hanging on crosses. I always found this image of me in my mind to be erotic too. But now that I’m experiencing real crucifixion it is the raw physical pain that dominates. My body is in constant, burning pain as I try to find a position that doesn’t overstress my shoulders or thighs, but whatever I do there is only momentary relief from the worst of my pain. Sweat is pouring off me now. Exhausted I just drop down on the cross and hang from my arms. My muscles are cramped and trembling. My pain is intense. I know I can end this at any moment by just saying me safe word. But I don’t want to, not yet. I must endure this longer! How long has it even been?

The burning and stress quickly builds in my shoulders and I reflexively push up and out so that my body bows out from the cross. This helps more to relieve the pain than simply pushing up. My back is arched and my breasts are pointed nearly skyward. But, as with all positions on the cross, I cannot hold for long as my legs can no longer support me. I drop back down against the upright. My thighs spread apart as their muscles relax. Alex is busy taking photos up between my thighs.

View attachment 522002 He’s getting the money shots he wants. I feel embarrassed. I want to close my legs but cannot. I'm not flashing my pussy because I want to. And that is embarrassing, even in front of my husband.

"How long, Alex?" I ask, panting. "How long have I been hanging?"

He doesn't answer. I know I can say the word anytime. But not yet! There is much more to experience.
Very nice! Excellent!!

My word . . .

Am I ready to end this?

My early discomfort has blossomed into outright agony of a kind I could never have imagined. Somewhat short (at least for now) of the agony of being nailed to a cross, yet fierce enough for being tied. Now, hanging just by my wrists, I watch with increasing concern as my loving husband prepares to do . . . do what? He’s brought out nails. I see them! Big, fucking crucifixion nails! These aren’t the nails he selected when we picked out the wood for this cross. Where does someone get nails like this? They must be six inches long, at least. And square cut! Tapered to a slicing tip. Horrifying things! How many? I count four. Four! Fuck me! That’s enough to nail each of my wrists and each foot! Does Alex intend to nail me to this cross? Maybe I should shout out my safe word now and put an end to this. It’s been long enough. I’m over my thirty-minute limit, I’m sure of it.

But I don’t want this to end yet! Dammit! Why not? Why am I always prepared to go longer, to continue trusting Alex? It’s a pretty fucking obvious answer: It’s because I am crucified! I’m hanging naked in a cross, living out my fantasy. All my emotions, pains and humiliation are what I want to experience as a crucified woman. But there are limits to what I’m willing to endure. If Alex ever presses one of those nails into my flesh, as if preparing to pound it through me, I will scream out my safe word. Yes, I will! So fucking loud!

So, my intent is to endure the cross for a time yet, as long as Alex doesn’t begin to nail me to it. Is that so? Shit! It sounds crazy just thinking about it. Maybe I am crazy, but I just can’t stop this experience yet. I must endure! But I really need to know what is on Alex’s mind.

“Alex, sweetheart,” I begin. There is obvious terror in my quaking voice. “Wha . . . what are you thinking? Please talk to me, honey. Why the nails? Don’t do this! Please, don’t!”

He doesn’t reply. He just looks up at me with a cold stare. My heart is pounding. I couldn’t be more frightened of my husband at this point. Alex picks up the rope that was used to hold my feet against the upright. He grabs one ankle. I kick my legs, trying to keep him away. But Alex quickly loops the rope around my ankle and pulls it to the front of the upright. There he binds my foot a bit higher up than my feet were held at the beginning. He does the same with my other leg. I should not have resisted; hanging with my feet bound is better than dangling with them unbound to the cross. I can push up again to relieve the agony in my shoulders and arms. But now my feet are tightly bound to the cross. I’m not free to move them out of their bindings. It was never supposed to be like this. I was supposed to have more control. Now I have none. I am as truly crucified as anyone can be. What an incredible sensation to have no control over my life. To have put myself completely at the mercy of another. It’s exhilarating as well as scary. And Alex’s behavior since I’ve been hanging on my cross has given me lots to worry about.

Looking down at him I see him pick up the hammer. He stares back at me, his eyes cold and utterly unsympathetic. I can’t look. I turn my head away and close my eyes. If I feel the nail pressing into my foot, I’ll shout out my word. If not, I’ll just hang in there!

I’m shaking from the stress of not knowing what Alex is truly up to. How much can I trust him still? I want to remain on the cross as long as physically possible, but his behavior is really freaking me out! I can’t get off this cross without his help, so I either have to trust him or shout my safe word and get taken down. But deep within me lurks the awful terror that it might not matter what words I shout. Alex may have his own plans for me, which completely disregard my desires.

If I give my safe word and he didn’t comply, it means he intends to keep me on the cross for as long as he wants. I feel sick in the pit of my stomach thinking about that. I’ll only know his true intentions when I actually say the word. Will he keep his promise? Barely an hour ago he was my loving husband, who would never have caused me pain. Now, I just don’t know. Would he really let me die on this cross! No, of course he wouldn’t. Why, that would be murder! How would he dispose of my body, make me disappear? Shit! What am I thinking? I’m just scaring myself. I hope that’s all it is!

I keep my eyes closed as I try to calm down, convincing myself that I still trust my husband. I’m sure he wouldn’t try to nail his beautiful, sexy wife to the cross. He loves me and would never do anything so horrible to me.

My whole body jerks at the sharp sound of metal on metal as the hammer falls to the head of the spike. I feel the vibrations through the wood. Has the nail pierced me? I don’t feel the pain that would immediately follow a nail being pounded through my flesh and bones. There’s another sharp striking sound and more vibrations. But no pain. My eyes fly open and I look down. What the fuck! I’m relieved, so fucking relieved! I even chuckle a little bit.

Alex is using two of the huge nails to attach the triangular piece of wood to my cross, about at the position my feet were first held. It’s a footrest! Yes, that’s what it is! A fucking footrest! I’m not being nailed to this cross! I watch as Alex finishes driving the nails to hold the footrest in place. The vibrations it sends through the wood are terrifying (I try to imagine my feet being nailed) as well as erotic. As soon as the footrest is in place my feet are released from their bindings and they drop down to the angled piece of wood. Alex then quickly ties my feet down. I’m fully crucified again.

I relax my arms and hang, groaning as the familiar pain radiates from my arms and shoulder. The immediate benefit of the angled footrest is to give me better support under my body. Everything is still incredibly painful, but it is easier to push up. Also, my legs do not tire as quickly. I can stand to stay crucified longer than I thought! How much longer? Not sure, but it keeps me living my fantasy! I guess Alex just wanted to help me stay on the cross longer.

The patio bricks have already dried off after my last hosing down. It’s hot today! I’m still sweating profusely and desperately thirsty as I watch drops of precious water fall away from my chin to splat on the patio bricks. Would Alex give me water if I asked? That’s something I want to experience, accepting water while crucified. It seems so intimate an act, so sensual.

All this stress has made my bladder fill up again and I urgently need to pee. This time it’ll be a conscious decision and I won’t be humiliated. After all, it’s just me and Alex here. I lower myself, let my thighs spread apart a bit, and relax my sphincter. After a spurt or two there’s a strong stream splashing down between my legs to make a yellow puddle on the patio bricks. Finished, I push myself up on the cross yet again. As I do I scan the patio area but don’t see Alex. I wonder where he went off to? A moment of panic seizes me. Did he leave? Am I here all alone? Will he hear if I shout out my safe word?

“Alex, Alex! Where are you?” I shout out, but there is no reply. “Please, don’t fuck with me! Where are you, goddammit!” Still no reply. Just the sounds of birds chirping, the soft rustling of leaves as a breeze picks up, and the far-off rumble of a truck on the highway. I feel very, very isolated. And very alone. I drop back down and struggle vainly against my bindings, realizing for the umpteenth time that I cannot get off this cross by myself. If Alex doesn’t come back I’ll die in horrible agony, the same as every other poor crucified woman in history!

“Get a grip, Marcella,” I whisper to myself, “you’re scaring yourself again you silly twat.” Still, my heart is racing and I breathe in frightened gasps as I contemplate hanging for days on this cross before dying. I throw my head back on the upright and close my eyes against the bright sun as tears begin to flow. I curse myself for ever wanting to do this! I’ve convinced myself I will die on this cross!

I hang like this for what seems ten or fifteen minutes. All alone. Crucified. In agony, writhing, crying and terrified.

Oh shit, I think, looking skyward at a beautiful, cloudless sky. What if the satellite that takes the images for Google Maps just happens to be passing overhead now! Anyone searching for a satellite view of our address will see me hanging on a cross!

Just then I hear Alex’s voice. I lower my head to look. He’s returned! Maybe I won’t die here! I feel elation. I’m going to live!

But my elation turns to shock as I see him turning the corner from the garage and walking towards me from the far end of the patio. He’s not alone! Fuck me! He’s not fucking alone! People are with him. People I do not know. They’re going to see me hanging naked on my cross! I begin to squirm as I instinctually want to cover my nakedness, but it is, of course impossible. I haven’t even a loincloth to conceal my exposed crotch from the eyes of strangers! They’ll see everything! My face begins to burn in humiliation as they approach. They are looking up at me. Men and women. Strangers! How can Alex do this to me?

I should say the word right now and end this. But I can’t. As mortified as I am, I just don’t want my crucifixion to end yet.

“Alex, what the fuck?” I scream. “Who are these people?” I’m so fucking pissed at him! He’s lucky I’m on this cross. I could kill him right now!

“Hey, Cella!” I hear a male voice from the group calling out to me. I recognize it. Oh, no! No! I scream to myself. I scan the faces in the group and see a young man takes off his sunglasses and baseball cap. He looks up at me. My eyes open wide in horror.

I just want to fucking die!

(Sorry madiosi, this is taking so much longer than I ever thought it would.)

...But now my feet are tightly bound to the cross. I’m not free to move them out of their bindings. It was never supposed to be like this. I was supposed to have more control. Now I have none. I am as truly crucified as anyone can be. What an incredible sensation to have no control over my life. To have put myself completely at the mercy of another...

It's exactelly the target of a crucifixion and what it brings so much deep feelings in our minds !
You're yet free into your thoughts but you're completely locked in your body : is it why I (you too, Marcella?) have this hidden fantasy/ desire of beeing .......... nailed ?

You're in your stride now (a nice trick for someone hanging on a cross). Great suspense and sexual tension to close both of your last chapters. :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

No trouble to us at all if there's another chapter and you don't want to say your word yet. :cool:

Oh shit, I think, looking skyward at a beautiful, cloudless sky. What if the satellite that takes the images for Google Maps just happens to be passing overhead now! Anyone searching for a satellite view of our address will see me hanging on a cross!
:D

Was this suggested by the news story this week of
a (now very ex-) police officer taking photos from his helicopter? ;)

Getting to know you . . .

What the hell is my pervert brother doing here! This is a fucking nightmare! It can’t be happening!

I scream at my husband who’s chatting away with these people. “Alex, you bastard! You fucking asshole! Get these people out of here! Now!” All I can do is rage and squirm on my cross as this group of strangers stares up at me. I can’t run, or hide, or cover up in the least. I try to squeeze my legs together but that barely conceals my privates at all given that my crotch is pretty much open and at eye-level with everyone. My face is burning hot in mortification. This is so much more worse than when my dad caught me masturbating in my own bedroom when I was fifteen. He was more embarrassed than I, probably, but it was just awful! He wasn’t at all judgmental, and knew it was perfectly normal behavior for a teenager, yet I couldn’t look at him for weeks without blushing. And even worse, I wasn’t able to jill-off for the longest time! Just too nervous someone would catch me. You should be able to relax to pleasure yourself properly. At least I do. My “abstinence” made me a real crazy bitch for a while! My besties at school kept telling me I seemed so tense and bitchy and that maybe flicking my bean more regularly would help. I blushed even thinking about why I couldn’t tell them why I was so fucked up!

Though I can barely look at them, I count twelve people on the patio, not including Alex: eleven strangers and my younger brother. All have their eyes fixed on me as they watch me deal with the particularly horrible agonies of crucifixion. It’s a gross violation of my privacy and dignity and I’m burning with shame. It’s like they’re watching me act out a masturbatory fantasy; and—yuck! ewww! ewww!—it’s even one for each of them I think! As a free-spirited adult, I’m not one to get embarrassed easily. Hell, I even went to a nude beach and spent the better part of three days in nothing but my birthday suit around lots of strangers. But that was so different. I had decided to be seen naked and could’ve covered up whenever I wished. But here, on this cross, I have no control over who sees me naked. (Well, except for saying my safe word and ending this.)

Now some of these unwelcomed visitors are setting up chairs and getting comfortable. Others are walking around my cross, getting different views of me. They’re pointing and commenting and laughing as I go through my crux dance. Strange men are ogling my breasts and pussy! I can see their eyes following the motion of my tits as they bobble with each positional adjustment I make. Yeah! They look pretty good, don’t they, you assholes? The creepiest one is this old guy, kind of gaunt-looking, in a cowboy hat and aviator sunglasses. He’s really freaking me out because I can’t see his eyes. Fuck me! It doesn’t matter if I can see them looking at me or not. It’s just the fact that they’re here at all!

“So, Alex, how long has the bitch been crucified?” It’s the old guy with the aviator glasses asking.

“Oh, just about an hour,” Alex answers, almost in a yawn, as though he’s talking about how long it’s taking for paint to dry! I blush even deeper. He’s treating me like an object, not his loving wife. What the fuck is going on here? My head spins trying to understand it all.

“I think she’s doing well, don’t you?" Alex asks the old guy.

They caught me in a lowered position when they all arrived; my exhausted thighs were spread apart. Even though I can’t see his eyes, I know the old guy is staring right at my cunt. His head raises up a bit and I know it’s my beautiful, full breasts with their tumescent nipples that have his total attention. Don’t go and have a heart attack now, grandpa, I mumble, as I purposefully shake my tits for him. He smirks. Probably read my lips. It was impulsive of me, kind of trashy, and I feel ashamed. (But I was praying he’d suddenly clutch his chest and topple over!)

“Yeah, she is.” He says in a smoky, gravelly voice, answering Alex’s question. He takes a deep draw on his unfiltered cigarette, then exhales a cloud of carcinogens. He flicks the ashes to the bricks. “She’ll last a long time, for sure.” His voice gets wheezy and he coughs a few times. “Young bitches always give a good, long show.”

Other voices chime in. “She’s sweating pretty hard, bud.” A stranger observes. “Best that you water her soon or she isn’t gonna last for the long show.”

Long show? What the fuck does that mean? Until I decide to end this? Or until I die? A wave of panic flashes through me. Am I really free to end this? Of course I am, I remind myself yet again. Alex is just fucking with me, that’s all. I can trust him.

“Nice job with the feet, too.” Says a slender, red-haired woman pointing to the foot block. “She won’t tire out as quickly. Good support. Did you consider a sedile or cornu for her too?”

Alex shook his head no. Good, I thought. I can’t imagine the pain those things can cause a woman.

All the women, too, seem to be looking me up and down rather approvingly. Oh shit! One of them, a busty gal with light brown hair and wearing shiny-red, glistening lipstick, just licked her lips as our eyes met! And now she blows me a kiss! What the fuck is going on? Are they all into this kink too?

The presence of these people adds incredibly to my stress. Now, every time I move I’m horribly conscious of how I’m exposing myself, or how my breasts are titillating the men (who knows, maybe the women too) as they change contours with my movements. Why would Alex want to embarrass me so? To make my crucifixion seem more realistic? It was supposed to only involve the two of us so I could live my fantasy. Now it’s become a public showing, for fuck’s sake! Well, we never explicitly agreed to no one else being present, but it was surely implied because we never discussed it. My mistake to trust Alex on this!

As bad as strangers are, the fact that my brother, Rafi (short for Raphael), is here too makes this truly horrendous. I hadn’t seen him in a few years and only recognized him when he took off his sunglasses and cap. He looks like a bum with a scruffy beard and long hair. What the fuck! Why is he here? And why is he looking me up and down and smiling? Gross! Oh, god! Is he getting a hard-on! “Don’t you fucking dare look at me, Rafi!” I scream at him. “And don’t you fucking dare get a hard-on! Do you hear me, Rafi?”

Rafi is four years younger than me, which makes him twenty now. Growing up, he was the epitome of the smart-ass little brother who only lives to torment his sister. When I started developing he’d take every opportunity to snap my bra strap through my shirt. I’d yell at him that it was sexual harassment and he should stop it! Of course, he didn’t. Or he’d “accidentally” bump into me and give my boobs a quick feel or grab my ass. The little shit would leave dirty notes in my underwear drawer; even a dead toad once. What a sick little pervert he was! Always sneaking up and trying to catch me in some state of undress! Or maybe not so sick. I mean, what little brother with a reasonably hot older sister (I’ll admit it) wouldn’t try to catch a peek at some real-life female parts if he could? Rafi’s obsession with my anatomy tapered off at some point and after I went off to college he started having alcohol and drug problems. By the time I graduated he had left home and my parents had no idea where he was. That he would show up here just at this time meant that Alex had to be involved.

Rafi averts his gaze as I glare down at him from my cross. “Okay, okay! Chill, Marcella! Sheesh! Hey, we haven’t seen each other in what, three or four years? Aren’t you happy to see me?” He snaps his head back up and gives me a sly wink. “I’m really, really glad to see you, sis.”

“Fuck you,” I shout at him. “And I told you not to look at me, you fucking wanker!” I scream at him, completely red-faced with mortification and tears running down my cheeks. I’m straining against my bindings, painfully jerking my arms and feet, twisting my body right and left, up and down, in impotent rage.

“Whoa! Take it easy Cella,” Rafi says with a chuckle. “You’ll wear yourself out too soon! Damn. You’re gonna shake those sweet titties right off your chest!”

“Yeah! That’s right.” Shouts another male voice.

Rafi’s crude, disgusting remarks shock me into silence. I collapse on the cross and hang completely from my arms. I feel like I’ve been punched in the stomach; I’m gasping for breath and sobbing. Snot runs out of my nose. My own brother! How can he embarrass me like this? His own sister. “Please, Rafi,” I beg him, “don’t look at me like this. It, it just isn’t right.”

“How the fuck am I not going to look at you, Cella. You’re crucified naked on your patio. You’re the centerpiece of everything going on here.”

“You could try!” I shout at him, my voice cracking. “Don’t you know how humiliating it is for me to be naked in front of you? Isn’t this embarrassing for you too? You’re my brother. You should not be seeing me naked.”

“Oh, come on, sis. It’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before, you know.”

“That was when we were kids, you dickwad! We always ran around half-naked.”

Shenae-Grimes-Blazer-Denim-Cutie-2.jpg “Really?” A tall, brunette woman wearing dark-framed glasses, faded jeans, and a loose white tee shirt with a blazer looks at Rafi. “That’s interesting?”

“Yeah, we did as kids. Our parents let us. They thought it was healthy and natural, or some shit like that. They weren’t freaks or perverts! Kind of conservative. Libertarians, actually.”

“Were? Are they . . .”

“Oh, no. Very much alive. They live a naturist lifestyle now. Spend summers at naturists camps.

“Hmm,” the woman wearing the big glasses says, placing a finger to her chin and tapping it, “that’s indeed interesting.”

Who is this bitch? I wonder. Some kind of academic, or therapist?

“You know, Marcella,” Rafi says looking at me again, “I saw you naked lots of times. You just never knew it.”

“What, what do you mean?” I ask nervously, as sweat streams down my naked body. “When?”

“Well, for one, I saw you and your lesbian girlfriend—you know, from high school—making out together in your room. You both got completely naked. I don’t recall now, so help me out here. Did you go down on her, or did she go down on you?”

“How did you . . .”

“I was in the tree across from your bedroom window. Used a telephoto lens. Not hard at all. You know, I think I have the pic on my phone. Yes, here it is.”

Rafi holds his phone up so I can see the image. It’s not easy with the sun out, but yes, it’s clear enough. It’s me . . . and her.”

“Well, would you look at that!” Rafi says with mock surprise. “She was going down on you! Look at your face, sis. That’s you having an orgasm!”

I groan as I drop down on the cross. My arms are stretched to their limits and my shoulders are screaming in agony. The others are asking to see the pic, and they’re laughing. My humiliation cannot be greater.

Rafi holds the phone up again to my face as he scrolls through images. “Hey, look! Here’s one of you in the shower, and here’s one of you fucking what’s-his-name. You really like to be on top, don’t you? Oh, and here you are stroking the kitty, buffing the bush, or whatever you girls call it. Ah, there’s that look on your face again!”

“Oh, god, Rafi! No more! Just shut the fuck up, please!”

“Just one more, Cella. And I really love this one of you.” Rafi has a big grin as he shows me. I’m lying on my bed, legs apart. “See, you had just shaved your bush! Who was that for?”

I’m bawling now. My body shudders with emotion. Eyes are all over my tits, as expected. I look my brother in the face. “Why, why are you torturing me like this, Rafi? I’ve never done anything to you to deserve this.”

“Because,” he says with a deadly chill in his voice, “you’re just a crucified bitch now, that’s why.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom