Two Is Good, So Is More ....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shevack and Admi, be sure that I didnot want to hurt anyone:
since I see descriptions, in pics or written, I feel myself a few disturbed by
the similitude between the two sexualities: I only want to show that it's not...
Let me thinking that I speak in knowing what I say...;)
I dont condemn any practice and if you've felt that, accept my apologies...
Certainly it's coming from a bad translation of my mind in English...:(
However, your idea, Shevack, is interesting and gladly, though not so new...
Perhaps it yet exists somewhere...:rolleyes:

Messa, I think, no I'm sure that you know me.
All living beings or creatures enjoy sex and each on his her way.
As I said it is difficult for me to formulate it and that's why I asked for some time and no you didn't hurt me:p
as example dear Messa all of us knows that a woman knows the places to hurt a woman streets ahead of us men and thus also the places to enjoy another woman. (in a trio she could for example learn it those brute males:rolleyes:) But English is neither my tongue as yours. Also give me some time for formulating my thoughts.
I will no one hurt. Also give me some time;)
hansi

Take all your time, Hansi....and all the males are not "brute", perhaps they
dont enough know women...;)

the similitude between the two sexualities: I only want to show that it's not...
No offense taken, Messaline. I took your comments as honest criticism. What are we if we can't be honest with each other? I just saw the photos of those lovely naked ladies and, being the notorious heterosexual that I am, I thought of something naughty and began to write it down. Just playing out my fantasies on a site that is all about fantasy.

For the record, I admire your work greatly on this site. You are a very talented. :D

Hum, Hum...and that's all? And that an incredible experience?;):(
Us, lesbians, are aroused with many and many caresses, in practically all our body; all our spirit is in a total searching of sensations, in a total gift of the
smaller piece of our flesh and , believe me, perhaps a woman making love with a man,could never feel thoses feelings.
Often, penetration is not necessary to have wonderful orgasm, but is most of men could understand that a day?:rolleyes:
I believe you Messa, but Shevak's story climaxes with cruxing -​
maybe crucifixion isn't necessary for a wonderful orgasm,​
but it sure helps!​
:D

I didn't make controversy; I've tried to explain an other way, not more....
but, what's the point....:cool:

Next in the set!

femjoy_113081_029.jpgfemjoy_113081_030.jpgfemjoy_113081_037.jpgfemjoy_113081_038.jpgfemjoy_113081_040.jpgfemjoy_113081_041.jpgfemjoy_113081_044.jpg
Hum, Hum...and that's all? And that an incredible experience?;):(

No,No! Clearly, I'm asking myself if guys could understand lesbian's sexuality...I dont want to disappoint you, but your description is so restrained...
Can you imagine that we are searching, in sexuality, only the same caresses,
only an ersatz of boy's penetration, only kneaded and pinched nipples ?
Us, lesbians, are aroused with many and many caresses, in practically all our body; all our spirit is in a total searching of sensations, in a total gift of the
smaller piece of our flesh and , believe me, perhaps a woman making love with a man,could never feel thoses feelings.
Often, penetration is not necessary to have wonderful orgasm, but is most of men could understand that a day?:rolleyes:
Messaline I agreed that men cannot fully understand a lesbians sexuality. I have no problem with your point of view, we men do enjoy watching girls together. Not spieing on you when you are engaged in private off course. You are different and that is fine with me! I hope that you understand.

the similitude between the two sexualities
While I agree that in general women are more open minded in terms of "sexuality not being limited to the primary sexual organs", it's a bit sickening to hear all those stereotypes again and again.
For sure the "more sensual half of men" are more sensual than "the less sensual half of females"!
[Rhetoric / food for thought]
But at times I am asking myself if it's worth bothering, as anyway all women seem to be persuaded that all men are uncaring brutes...[/Rhetoric /food for thought]

And don't forget that I was speaking about Lesbian's pictures, not about women in general...;)

As I said previously Messaline, I do not mind criticism at all. I never meant to trivialize lesbians and their sexual experiences. As a heterosexual male I know it's a special kind of relationship I cannot begin to properly underdstand. And again, I admire your work on this site. You are very talented and creative.:D

Back
Top Bottom