Tyra's Day Of Agony(another Story Of Jews' Queen Passion)part1

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
Throughout the Roman occupation of Palestine, the people held onto the hope that a strong leader would arise who could somehow drive the Romans from their land. Many men claimed to be this leader and all were dealt with harshly by the Romans. This is the story of what happened to a woman who dared to lay title to the claim.

Soon after midnight one hot summer morning, the centurions burst in to arrest Tyra. They had purchased information about her location for twenty pieces of silver from a most unlikely source. When they arrived they were surprised to find their source mounted securely between their would-be prisoner's legs. Her feet were up in the air on either side of his back, almost up to his shoulders and they were well into a sweaty round of passion. When the soldiers stormed in Tyra tried to jump up but her boyfriend pinned her arms to her sides and continued to hump. The centurions stood around and watched as their prisoner bucked and squirmed like a wild horse. Just as he was about to finish her off, Tyra bucked and twisted at the top of her boyfriend's stroke, his penis pulled out of her wet vagina and he ejaculated all over her ass. When he got up, the chief centurion let Tyra's ex-lover grab his clothes and leave. They had what they were after. Once in custody, she was taken to the Praetorium of the Fortress of Antonia, the residence and governmental seat of the procurator. It was rumored that she was trying to incite rebellion among her people and the Romans intended to deal with her just like the others. They had no intention of allowing this one to undermine Roman authority simply because she was a woman. The governor, however, was curious to see what the local leaders would say about this newest messiah so he sent her to the local tetrarch for questioning.

For several hours, she was questioned before the priests and political rulers who found it offensive that a woman would try to do what men had not been able to. Finally, the guards led her away. When they reached the lower level, they blindfolded her, spit in her face, and beat her with their fists. One of the guards pinned her arms behind her back while the others took turns punching her in the stomach. The way he held her arms caused her breasts to jut out defiantly which egged the other guards on to hit her harder. Every blow forced an explosion of breath from her mouth and caused her tits to bounce around under her robes. When they weren't beating her stomach and ribs, they were slapping her hard across the face. Soon after daybreak, Tyra was returned to the Romans. The governor could find no reason to show this one mercy so he handed her over to be scourged and crucified.

It was a matter of pride among the Roman soldiers never to execute a woman without first making sure her belly was full of sperm, so they stripped her and took turns raping her. When their lust was temporarily satisfied, they put her on her feet and they too beat her with their fists. Eventually, they pulled her over to the pillar and tied her wrists to an iron ring near the top of the post. Flogging was a legal preliminary to every Roman execution.

The lictor stood behind her admiring her lean, hard body and the way her large breasts bulged well past her ribs. As he stood there, Tyra twisted from side to side to see what he was doing and this movement caused the firm breasts to sway back and forth. Finally, the scourging began and Tyra was severely whipped. The lictor worked his way down her back from her shoulders to her knees. When her legs finally buckled and she was hanging by the wrists, he stopped. The Roman soldiers were amused that this raped and beaten woman thought of herself as a leader. So they began to mock her by placing an old purple rag on her shoulders as a royal cloak. They braided a crown from three pieces of tough thorny vine and made her kneel in front of the centurion for her coronation as he forced the crown of thorns down onto her head. By the time he got it down to her eyebrows, her hair was matted with blood and a dozen rivulets of blood streamed down her face from the deep scratches and puncture wounds in her forehead. Then they stood her up, placed a wooden staff as a scepter in her right hand, stepped back and shouted, "Hail Tyra, the warrior queen!" They spit in her face and struck her on the head with the wooden staff. Finally, they squeezed, sucked and played with her large, wide breasts. One of the soldiers even forced her to kneel again so he could press her breasts around his erect penis while he fucked them. After they had tired of their sadistic sport, they tore the robe from Tyra's back, reopening the scourging wounds.

Around 9 o'clock, the Roman soldiers put Tyra's clothes back on her and forced her to shoulder her patibulum. The heavy crossbeam dug into her whipped shoulder muscles and its position across the back of her neck forced her chin to her chest. Once it was in place, they tied her outstretched arms to it to keep her from dropping it. Then Tyra, and two thieves, were led away to be crucified. The procession was led by a centurion on a horse, followed by Tyra's sign-bearer, Tyra, and the others. Tyra's titulus read:

This Is
Tyra of Nazareth
Queen of the Jews

A fine start, Yupar - we look forward to lots more!​

This story seems to go back to 1999 in various forms. I have seen it as "Tyra's Day of Agony" with no author, and as "Adele on the cross" by dox12@aol.com. It has large areas of overlap with "Laura's Ordeal" by ds14043312@aol.com. I believe that all these are in the cruxfoundation archive.

And marcie4you just posted it at http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-nice-story-i-came-across.2088/
Thanks Hangnail - and Admi too, who advised us of this last night by PM -​
good detective work there!​
It seems to have been swanning around in the public domain for yonks -​
but it's a good story,​
no harm in us seeing it again!​

Aha! there is more - at​
It's best to use just one thread for the whole story​
(just post the later parts as 'replies')​
:D
Eulalia, i love your
Eulalia Christa: The Passion

very much...My first language is Burmese and not English..so i can't write stroy of my one..but ur one is including all the parts the story needed.
(but i wished in your story Barbara, and two thieves are male.. :) )
My passion is...a woman can sacrifice in sameless agony as condemed instead of her sin,but for the sake of her ppls n their sin.....i love the condemned is like a queen or higher class noble woman instead of slave girls or lower one... Dear all...If u find that kida story pls show me .... thanks all :)

This story seems to go back to 1999 in various forms. I have seen it as "Tyra's Day of Agony" with no author, and as "Adele on the cross" by dox12@aol.com. It has large areas of overlap with "Laura's Ordeal" by ds14043312@aol.com. I believe that all these are in the cruxfoundation archive.

And marcie4you just posted it at http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-nice-story-i-came-across.2088/
Dear Hangnail,Mr dective :)..if u find that kida story ...pls let me know. and try this one also ...http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-messiah-jews-queen-story.2151/ may be u alrdy know :)

Eulalia, i love your

very much...My first language is Burmese and not English..so i can't write stroy of my one..but ur one is including all the parts the story needed.
My passion is...a woman can sacrifice in sameless agony as condemed instead of her sin,but for the sake of her ppls n their sin.....i love the condemned is like a queen or higher class noble woman instead of slave girls or lower one... Dear all...If u find that kida story pls show me .... thanks all :)

I admire others that are linquistic, I wish I was more!

Eulalia, i love your

Thankyou very much Yupar - and Marcie​
it gives me a lot of pleasure if I know people are enjoying my writing -​
and welcome Yupar, I'm pretty sure you're our first Burmese member!​
Are you on our Members Map yet?​
;)
No, I've just checked.​
It's there on the top bar -​
your don't have to put your exact location,​
but it's nice to see how many different countries our members are in​
(of course we understand if you prefer not to be on the map,​
if you're concerned about security etc.)​

Back