University Execution, Impressive hanging video

Go to CruxDreams.com
UNIVERSITY EXECUTION

This stills and the links belong to a movie by CRUEL WORLD titled UNIVERSITY EXECUTION.

I haven´t watched the original. One of the links is an edition of the original, I don’t particularly like.

https://motherless.com/6E469A1

https://motherless.com/E0A6883

These videos impressed me.

The girl is very cute, I have been told her name is Ariana Reycher.

She keeps her composure in a quite elegant way. Her legs straight, her body shaking with lovely throes.

I take for granted that she is not really strangling, but it looks like she is actually hanging from her neck.

In other videos by Cruel World, they hang for real and are soon taken down and never harmed.

I wonder if the model did it just for the money or found an erotic thrill in being hanged.

Anyway, she was brave during the shooting, knowing that she was about to be hanged for real.

I am very curious about this one. Does anybody know the end or has watched the whole movie?

Any information and/or opinions would be welcomed.

Attachments

• IMG_1645p.png
    IMG_1645p.png
    638 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1646p.png
    IMG_1646p.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 181
UNIVERSITY EXECUTION

This stills and the links belong to a movie by CRUEL WORLD titled UNIVERSITY EXECUTION.

I haven´t watched the original. One of the links is an edition of the original, I don’t particularly like.

https://motherless.com/6E469A1

https://motherless.com/E0A6883

These videos impressed me.

The girl is very cute, I have been told her name is Ariana Reycher.

She keeps her composure in a quite elegant way. Her legs straight, her body shaking with lovely throes.

I take for granted that she is not really strangling, but it looks like she is actually hanging from her neck.

In other videos by Cruel World, they hang for real and are soon taken down and never harmed.

I wonder if the model did it just for the money or found an erotic thrill in being hanged.

Anyway, she was brave during the shooting, knowing that she was about to be hanged for real.

I am very curious about this one. Does anybody know the end or has watched the whole movie?

Any information and/or opinions would be welcomed.
Long time since Tree has seen this. A good example pf how a short drop hanging can be a prolonged and cruel way to execute someone!!!

I have seen and have the originals. Answers: 1. Yes she is really hanging. Alex always makes sure no more than 20 seconds. He uses 6 camera's so he can edit and make it seem the woman hangs longer. And you get different angles. 2. Yes, she did it for the money. She made very few videos with CW. 3. The end is always the same. She is lowered and after some spasms of a few seconds she is looking around ('What happened there?'-look) in her eyes. Hope this helps. You can always propose to Alex to buy the original(s) at a decent price. Rather high. But hey, where else can you find this?

liu05@inbox.ru it is. I always use Deepl or Google Translate before I send him a message. I write the original in English. Then I copy/paste the whole text and translate it in Russian. Difficult language. A lot of genitives. Then check your text in Russian to English. Strange things will show. Then I try to simplify the message. I do this over and over again until I think it is well comprehensible. Most of the times I only need to correct 1 or 2 times. Then I send the message in English and underneath it I paste the Russian text. Always helps if you put 'Buying' or something in the subject of your message. Alex gets a lot of messages so these subjects get his attention immediately. And then you negotiate on what you want to buy. From the DSC-shop or maybe originals. Biiiig difference in price!!

liu05@inbox.ru it is. I always use Deepl or Google Translate before I send him a message. I write the original in English. Then I copy/paste the whole text and translate it in Russian. Difficult language. A lot of genitives. Then check your text in Russian to English. Strange things will show. Then I try to simplify the message. I do this over and over again until I think it is well comprehensible. Most of the times I only need to correct 1 or 2 times. Then I send the message in English and underneath it I paste the Russian text. Always helps if you put 'Buying' or something in the subject of your message. Alex gets a lot of messages so these subjects get his attention immediately. And then you negotiate on what you want to buy. From the DSC-shop or maybe originals. Biiiig difference in price!!

Interesting! I’ve written Alex nearly 100 times, always in what I would call “plain” English (as a writer/English teacher, I’m good at simplifying a text). He’s never misconstrued my message. It seems like he’s somewhat skilled at English.

I’m not criticizing your process, P. It’s admirable and conscientious of you. I just want to add that Alex may be able to understand English even if a translation is absent.

Must be because English is not my native language. ;-) I just want to get all of the details right when I order a video (may take another year - a bit of a financial noose now) with Alex.
Wouldn't surprise me that Alex picked up some decent English language skills. All of his clients are speaking/writing/ordering in English. I think. And Alex is a smart and educated man. We used to write long mails about all kinds of topics. I really like the guy.

Back
Top Bottom