Ursula, The Diary of a Masochist Whore.

Go to CruxDreams.com

twonines

LIMERICUS
THE DECISION. (For svlad)

Ursula Jensen was relaxing in her comfortable Copenhagen apartment, musing on life in general, and the two contrasting sides of her own life in particular.
On the one hand there was her conventional well paid job at the National Library, which enabled her to enjoy a great deal of comfort and many of the finer things in life, including this sound proofed apartment.
That the apartment was sound proofed was important because in fact, Ursula had a second life, she was a hard core masochist with a string of discreet clients who were willing to pay handsomely for the privilege of hurting, and subsequently fucking her, at thirty seven years of age, she was no shrinking violet.
Ursula padded into her shower room, stripped off the few clothes she was wearing and looked at her reflection in the mirror. What she saw was an above average height, typically blonde Danish woman with attractive features and a shapely, toned, athletic body with full firm breasts, certainly much larger than those normally found on women of her height and build, a feature she was extremely proud of, and solid but not over large buttocks which played a part in her extra mural activities, they could take quite severe beatings and recover quickly.
Her legs were strong, but shapely, and she had smallish tight outer labia, and her pubic mound was clean shaven, apart from a small blonde landing strip.
Currently, her buttocks and upper thighs were showing the spores of the beating she had taken four days earlier from one of her female clients.
Ursula ran her shower and started soaping herself, and as she did so, she was not surprised at how quickly her nipples and clitoris stiffened.

She mused on the fact that although she had an extensive and active client list, none of them seemed to understand her need for extreme pain and humiliation, in fact the last client who had come near to filling her needs was a sadistic Englishman, who had tied her to the punishment stool, stuffed her panties into her mouth and gagged her with duct tape, before delivering twelve savage strokes with her three foot cane, which made her scream like a banshee, and left her buttocks raw and bleeding. He then took her in both orifices in the most brutal manner, before releasing her from the stool and contemptuously tossing down a bundle of notes, that was her fee, onto the table, and leaving without another word.
Ursula loved it.
Unfortunately, none of her clients had ever made that sort of impact on her since, which was highly frustrating.
After drying herself off, Ursula poured herself a glass of wine and idly perused her daily paper, where on one of the inside pages a headline caught her eye, "Finnish Woman Flogged In Karanga" She went on to read that a young Finnish woman had been caught in possession of drugs at Karanga Airport, arrested, tried, and sentenced to twelve strokes of the cane and six months hard labour, which from her description had been a particularly unpleasant experience. Apparently, she was one of several American and European women who had suffered a similar fate.
An idea began to germinate in Ursula`s brain, and before long she was busy on line researching Karanga, its legal system and potential travel arrangements.

TBC.

Ursula Jensen was relaxing in her comfortable Copenhagen apartment, musing on life in general, and the two contrasting sides of her own life in particular.
On the one hand there was her conventional well paid job at the National Library, which enabled her to enjoy a great deal of comfort and many of the finer things in life, including this sound proofed apartment.
That the apartment was sound proofed was important because in fact, Ursula had a second life, she was a hard core masochist with a string of discreet clients who were willing to pay handsomely for the privilege of hurting, and subsequently fucking her, at thirty seven years of age, she was no shrinking violet.
Ursula padded into her shower room, stripped off the few clothes she was wearing and looked at her reflection in the mirror. What she saw was an above average height, typically blonde Danish woman with attractive features and a shapely, toned, athletic body with full firm breasts, certainly much larger than those normally found on women of her height and build, a feature she was extremely proud of, and solid but not over large buttocks which played a part in her extra mural activities, they could take quite severe beatings and recover quickly.
Her legs were strong, but shapely, and she had smallish tight outer labia, and her pubic mound was clean shaven, apart from a small blonde landing strip.
Currently, her buttocks and upper thighs were showing the spores of the beating she had taken four days earlier from one of her female clients.
Ursula ran her shower and started soaping herself, and as she did so, she was not surprised at how quickly her nipples and clitoris stiffened.

She mused on the fact that although she had an extensive and active client list, none of them seemed to understand her need for extreme pain and humiliation, in fact the last client who had come near to filling her needs was a sadistic Englishman, who had tied her to the punishment stool, stuffed her panties into her mouth and gagged her with duct tape, before delivering twelve savage strokes with her three foot cane, which made her scream like a banshee, and left her buttocks raw and bleeding. He then took her in both orifices in the most brutal manner, before releasing her from the stool and contemptuously tossing down a bundle of notes, that was her fee, onto the table, and leaving without another word.
Ursula loved it.
Unfortunately, none of her clients had ever made that sort of impact on her since, which was highly frustrating.
After drying herself off, Ursula poured herself a glass of wine and idly perused her daily paper, where on one of the inside pages a headline caught her eye, "Finnish Woman Flogged In Karanga" She went on to read that a young Finnish woman had been caught in possession of drugs at Karanga Airport, arrested, tried, and sentenced to twelve strokes of the cane and six months hard labour, which from her description had been a particularly unpleasant experience. Apparently, she was one of several American and European women who had suffered a similar fate.
An idea began to germinate in Ursula`s brain, and before long she was busy on line researching Karanga, its legal system and potential travel arrangements.

TBC.
Master I kneel in front ot you. You have caught my masochist character. Yes my dream is to be imprisoned at a state like Karanga where I will be subjected to extreme torture and sexual abuse. My god you make me so horny. In my next whipping by a client I will fantasize I am whipped in the prison yard...

Ursula loved it.

TBC.
TBC makes me hoping. And shiver in anticipation!

Master I kneel in front ot you. You have caught my masochist character. Yes my dream is to be imprisoned at a state like Karanga where I will be subjected to extreme torture and sexual abuse. My god you make me so horny. In my next whipping by a client I will fantasize I am whipped in the prison yard...

whipped back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is worth to do a serious crime so I am sentenced some years in that jail....
Hmmm, maybe not too serious if it’s like Cruxistan where you get crucified for nudity. Try Jay walking or a speeding offence?
To become the infamous maso whore prisoner
Now that’s something I can get behind! The world definitely needs more infamous maso whore prisoners! Let me know when you’re going, I need a holiday!

Ursula made up her mind quickly after carrying out her research. She would travel to Karanga and get arrested like the Finnish girl. She would also make sure that she received a prison sentence, and that her behaviour while incarcerated would earn her countless brutal punishments.
First there were arrangements to be made though.
The next day, she arranged to take the year long sabbatical which the library owed her, and booked a first class flight to Karanga with SAS, after all, she could afford it, she thought ironically, she certainly wouldn`t be incurring any accommodation costs during her stay. All that remained was to obtain a supply of Class A drugs to smuggle into the country, this was more tricky, but eventually one of her clients helped her out, and she was all set.

A week later she was seated comfortably in the first class cabin of the overnight SAS flight from Copenhagen to Karanga enjoying a delicious meal and eyeing up Anders the flight Purser, who unlike so many of his colleagues, was definitely not gay.
Time for some light relief, Ursula thought, so on her next visit to the toilet, she removed both her bra and thong and unfastened the top two and buttons of her light weight summer dress which now, with her hold ups, was her only clothing.
Once back in her seat, she waited for Anders to ask, "Can I get you anything ,Madam." before leaning forward and giving him a perfect view of her now braless breasts. She followed this up with a "Basic Instinct" moment, slowly crossing and uncrossing her nylon clad legs to reveal her shaven labia.
Anders needed no second invitation, "In the toilet, now, slut." was the order, which Ursula immediately obeyed. Anders followed her in, locked the door, raised her thin dress, and after lowering his trousers and underwear, drove his rampant penis into her dripping slit. Three times they climaxed and Anders cackled, "You`re now a member of the mile high club, slut."
Ursula`s next visit to the toilet was to insert a couple of small sachets of her illicit drug stash firmly into her vagina and another deep into her anus. She tried to get some sleep before the landing in Karanga.
Soon the plane touched down with the first class passengers disembarking first. Ursula went through passport control collected her hold luggage and proceeded through the crowded arrivals hall towards Customs.
She had only made a few yards when she identified by a Customs sniffer dog as a potential mule.
"Would you please accompany me?" a large, black female officer requested, taking Ursula to the centre of the hall where there was a large stone table.
"Please place your case on the table and open it."
The now trembling Ursula complied and it was only seconds before her drug hoard was revealed.

"Are these yours?"

"Yes, Ma`am."

"Very well, remove your clothes."

"What, here? You can`t do that."

"I can and will. Don`t make me call one of my male colleagues."

So, Ursula bent and removed her heels and hold ups, then slipped out of her dress to stand naked in front of the angry looking Customs Officer.
By now, a crowd had gathered, stopping what they were doing, to witness the humiliation of this beautiful blonde woman.

"Hands on your head, legs apart. Good."

The Officer donned a pair of rubber gloves and quickly searched Ursula`s hair and mouth then lifting each heavy breast to check underneath it.
Finally, the inevitable command came, "Bend and spread `em, girl.

Ursula complied, trying to appear reluctant, but thrilled at the way things were going. The black amazon wasted no time, thrusting a finger into Ursula`s anus and retrieving the tiny package hidden there, before repeating the search in her captive`s sopping wet vagina and recovering the remaining contraband. Ursula made to rise, but was greeted by "Stay down you little slut, I haven`t finished yet."
The Customs Officer then proceeded to fist her willing victim , much to the amusement of the large crowd, all the time,wondering why these spoiled pampered white women came to her Country seeking to be hurt and humiliated, The Airport shops would be selling "Pain Slut on Tour" tee shirts next.

"Ursula Jensen you are under arrest for the possession of illegal drugs and attempting to import said drugs into Karanga."

For her part, Ursula was happy, she had been forced to strip naked in a crowded arrivals hall and publicly cavity searched by a large butch black woman, and now she had been arrested on drugs charges. Her plan was working perfectly.

TBC.

Ursula made up her mind quickly after carrying out her research. She would travel to Karanga and get arrested like the Finnish girl. She would also make sure that she received a prison sentence, and that her behaviour while incarcerated would earn her countless brutal punishments.
First there were arrangements to be made though.
The next day, she arranged to take the year long sabbatical which the library owed her, and booked a first class flight to Karanga with SAS, after all, she could afford it, she thought ironically, she certainly wouldn`t be incurring any accommodation costs during her stay. All that remained was to obtain a supply of Class A drugs to smuggle into the country, this was more tricky, but eventually one of her clients helped her out, and she was all set.

A week later she was seated comfortably in the first class cabin of the overnight SAS flight from Copenhagen to Karanga enjoying a delicious meal and eyeing up Anders the flight Purser, who unlike so many of his colleagues, was definitely not gay.
Time for some light relief, Ursula thought, so on her next visit to the toilet, she removed both her bra and thong and unfastened the top two and buttons of her light weight summer dress which now, with her hold ups, was her only clothing.
Once back in her seat, she waited for Anders to ask, "Can I get you anything ,Madam." before leaning forward and giving him a perfect view of her now braless breasts. She followed this up with a "Basic Instinct" moment, slowly crossing and uncrossing her nylon clad legs to reveal her shaven labia.
Anders needed no second invitation, "In the toilet, now, slut." was the order, which Ursula immediately obeyed. Anders followed her in, locked the door, raised her thin dress, and after lowering his trousers and underwear, drove his rampant penis into her dripping slit. Three times they climaxed and Anders cackled, "You`re now a member of the mile high club, slut."
Ursula`s next visit to the toilet was to insert a couple of small sachets of her illicit drug stash firmly into her vagina and another deep into her anus. She tried to get some sleep before the landing in Karanga.
Soon the plane touched down with the first class passengers disembarking first. Ursula went through passport control collected her hold luggage and proceeded through the crowded arrivals hall towards Customs.
She had only made a few yards when she identified by a Customs sniffer dog as a potential mule.
"Would you please accompany me?" a large, black female officer requested, taking Ursula to the centre of the hall where there was a large stone table.
"Please place your case on the table and open it."
The now trembling Ursula complied and it was only seconds before her drug hoard was revealed.

"Are these yours?"

"Yes, Ma`am."

"Very well, remove your clothes."

"What, here? You can`t do that."

"I can and will. Don`t make me call one of my male colleagues."

So, Ursula bent and removed her heels and hold ups, then slipped out of her dress to stand naked in front of the angry looking Customs Officer.
By now, a crowd had gathered, stopping what they were doing, to witness the humiliation of this beautiful blonde woman.

"Hands on your head, legs apart. Good."

The Officer donned a pair of rubber gloves and quickly searched Ursula`s hair and mouth then lifting each heavy breast to check underneath it.
Finally, the inevitable command came, "Bend and spread `em, girl.

Ursula complied, trying to appear reluctant, but thrilled at the way things were going. The black amazon wasted no time, thrusting a finger into Ursula`s anus and retrieving the tiny package hidden there, before repeating the search in her captive`s sopping wet vagina and recovering the remaining contraband. Ursula made to rise, but was greeted by "Stay down you little slut, I haven`t finished yet."
The Customs Officer then proceeded to fist her willing victim , much to the amusement of the large crowd, all the time,wondering why these spoiled pampered white women came to her Country seeking to be hurt and humiliated, The Airport shops would be selling "Pain Slut on Tour" tee shirts next.

"Ursula Jensen you are under arrest for the possession of illegal drugs and attempting to import said drugs into Karanga."

For her part, Ursula was happy, she had been forced to strip naked in a crowded arrivals hall and publicly cavity searched by a large butch black woman, and now she had been arrested on drugs charges. Her plan was working perfectly.

TBC.
Everything is going as wishing. .. My dreams are going to come true. I hope my torture will start before my sentence, .... The black female officer made me horny, I hope she will force me to serve her as sex slave in my cell, whip me, piss me...

After Ursula`s formal arrest, events moved rapidly, she was bundled into a police car and taken to Police Headquarters in Karanga City. Again, she was ordered to strip and stand on a yellow line with her hands on her head and her legs widely spread. This time there was no cavity search, but the Sergeant in charge, two policemen and a policewoman all took the chance to grope the blonde Danish woman, none too gently in the case of the police woman, who smiled evilly at Ursula`s pained reaction, as she crushed the tender breasts with her large hands, lifting and twisting them in opposing directions, before cruelly tweaking the erect clitoris as a finale.
At last they allowed her put on her thin dress and heels and escorted to the holding cell in the basement, where she languished for a couple of hours.
She cried out asking for food and water, and after a few moments she was joined by the Sergeant and his two colleagues.

"The little blonde slut wants food and drink does she? Well now you`re going to show us how well you can suck black cock. Down on your knees."

When Ursula was in position, the Sergeant unzipped his pants and pulled out his very large penis, pointing the glans to her full lips.

"Get to work, bitch."

Ursula`s response was to obey instantly, taking the huge member between her lips. She prided herself on her skills as a fellatrix, and she soon had the thing erect and well down her throat, causing the Sergeant to ejaculate his monstrous load. She quickly serviced his two colleagues with equal facility and was briefly left alone until a few minutes later the cruel policewoman arrived.

"The boys tell me you an ace cocksucker, blondie. Now it`s time to show me if you can lick pussy."

With that, she lifted her uniform skirt to reveal a very hirsute mound. She leaned forward and grabbed a handful of Ursula`s hair, forcing the Dane`s head into her crotch.
Ursula knew she had no option but to pleasure this cruel woman, and reluctantly forced her tongue through the wiry, none too clean, thatch and gently licked the inner labia and clitoris until the woman had an orgasm.

"Not bad Blondie, but you`ll have plenty of chance to hone your skills where you`re going. But it`s time to get you cleaned up, you`re in front of the magistrate in half an hour."

She then took Ursula to a small washroom and handed her soap and a towel. Ursula realising this was no time for modesty, stripped off her dress and quickly cleaned her private parts, under her armpits and face.
Half an hour later, she was standing in the dock of the Police Magistrate`s Court facing a stern looking middle aged black woman sitting on the raised bench.
"Ursula Jensen, you are accused of illegally bringing drugs into our Country, concealed both in your luggage and within your person. How do you plead?

"Guilty, Ma`am."

"Well, I suppose that is in your favour, but I am sick and tired of you white women thinking you can treat our laws with contempt. There is a mandatory custodial sentence of six months at hard labour for this offence which I now impose on you. In addition, you will also receive corporal punishment.
I intend to make an example of you, Jensen, and therefore I am imposing the maximum sentence allowed by law.
On your entrance to Karanga`s Prison for Women, I am instructing the Warden that you are to be given thirty six strokes with the heavy grade penal cane across your bare buttocks. Take her down."

After Ursula`s formal arrest, events moved rapidly, she was bundled into a police car and taken to Police Headquarters in Karanga City. Again, she was ordered to strip and stand on a yellow line with her hands on her head and her legs widely spread. This time there was no cavity search, but the Sergeant in charge, two policemen and a policewoman all took the chance to grope the blonde Danish woman, none too gently in the case of the police woman, who smiled evilly at Ursula`s pained reaction, as she crushed the tender breasts with her large hands, lifting and twisting them in opposing directions, before cruelly tweaking the erect clitoris as a finale.
At last they allowed her put on her thin dress and heels and escorted to the holding cell in the basement, where she languished for a couple of hours.
She cried out asking for food and water, and after a few moments she was joined by the Sergeant and his two colleagues.

"The little blonde slut wants food and drink does she? Well now you`re going to show us how well you can suck black cock. Down on your knees."

When Ursula was in position, the Sergeant unzipped his pants and pulled out his very large penis, pointing the glans to her full lips.

"Get to work, bitch."

Ursula`s response was to obey instantly, taking the huge member between her lips. She prided herself on her skills as a fellatrix, and she soon had the thing erect and well down her throat, causing the Sergeant to ejaculate his monstrous load. She quickly serviced his two colleagues with equal facility and was briefly left alone until a few minutes later the cruel policewoman arrived.

"The boys tell me you an ace cocksucker, blondie. Now it`s time to show me if you can lick pussy."

With that, she lifted her uniform skirt to reveal a very hirsute mound. She leaned forward and grabbed a handful of Ursula`s hair, forcing the Dane`s head into her crotch.
Ursula knew she had no option but to pleasure this cruel woman, and reluctantly forced her tongue through the wiry, none too clean, thatch and gently licked the inner labia and clitoris until the woman had an orgasm.

"Not bad Blondie, but you`ll have plenty of chance to hone your skills where you`re going. But it`s time to get you cleaned up, you`re in front of the magistrate in half an hour."

She then took Ursula to a small washroom and handed her soap and a towel. Ursula realising this was no time for modesty, stripped off her dress and quickly cleaned her private parts, under her armpits and face.
Half an hour later, she was standing in the dock of the Police Magistrate`s Court facing a stern looking middle aged black woman sitting on the raised bench.
"Ursula Jensen, you are accused of illegally bringing drugs into our Country, concealed both in your luggage and within your person. How do you plead?

"Guilty, Ma`am."

"Well, I suppose that is in your favour, but I am sick and tired of you white women thinking you can treat our laws with contempt. There is a mandatory custodial sentence of six months at hard labour for this offence which I now impose on you. In addition, you will also receive corporal punishment.
I intend to make an example of you, Jensen, and therefore I am imposing the maximum sentence allowed by law.
On your entrance to Karanga`s Prison for Women, I am instructing the Warden that you are to be given thirty six strokes with the heavy grade penal cane across your bare buttocks. Take her do
I hope I will have cum for food at the prison and piss for water. Reading my story I got horny, I pierced my nipples with a needle , attached a chain to them and pulled it to feel pain and humiliation. ... The idea of staying six months at the prison, raped, tortured, whipped,... drove my crazy

Warden Muriel Odemwinge sat behind the desk in her office at the Karanga Women`s Prison, deep in conversation with her friend and mentor, senior Judge Mary Olloya.

"Has the Jensen woman arrived yet?"

"Yes, Mary, she`s going through her intake now."

"I hope you are making it unpleasant for her."

"We are indeed, she`s getting the full works. Cavity search, diuretic, enema, the lot, and our young Doctor Ogbene has come up with a new one, she`ll conveniently `find` a hair louse, which will give her the excuse to perform a complete depilation on the slut. When Jensen bends over the frame there won`t be a single hair on her body."

"Excellent, just one more thing can you confirm that you will be wielding the cane yourself? I think Jensen is some sort of perverted masochist who has come here and deliberately broken our laws purely for her own gratification. I have awarded her three dozen, that should be more than enough to drive the lesson home."

"Thirty six. Wow. I can`t remember anyone getting more than eighteen before. With the cane I`ve chosen, her arse will be cut to ribbons. By the way, her whipping is schedule for five pm., I take it you`ll be here?"

"Wouldn`t miss it for the world."

At 4-50 pm., in the prison yard, Her Honour Judge Mary Olloya took her place in the VIP seat reserved for her, and with her small set of binoculars scanned the scene before her. There were about fifty female prisoners standing to attention under the watchful eyes of their guards, they were virtually all black women, but there were a couple of white faces among the group. However, Mary`s attention was soon focussed on the imposing structure in the centre of the yard. It consisted of a double A frame with leather padded cross bars at waist height, a relic of British Colonial rule all those years ago, but still functional today, although modern Velcro fastenings had replaced the old leather restraining straps.
At 4-55 pm., a small group entered the yard, two smartly dressed Prison Officers flanked a stark naked white woman, whose shaven bald pate reflected the late afternoon sun, as she made her doleful journey to the whipping post.
The outrageous total depilation had had some of its intended effect, Ursula Jensen`s self confidence had certainly taken a knock, but she stood up as tall as she could and tried to ape the model`s catwalk stride as she moved forward. This only resulted in an exaggerated churning of her currently unmarked buttocks and an erotic sway of the large heavy breasts.
When she reached the whipping post, she was ordered to spread her legs, which were firmly secured to the outer legs of the A frame with the Velcro fasteners, then to bend forward over the padded leather beam. When she obeyed, her arms were pulled forward, and in turn, secured to the front legs of the whipping frame. The completely depilated Ursula Jensen was secured stark naked to the whipping frame, her widely spread legs presenting an uninterrupted view of her vulva, and her buttocks perfectly presented for her upcoming punishment.
The focus now shifted to the fourth member of the group, Muriel Odemwige had dispensed with her formal uniform and donned a pair of Lycra cycling shorts and a fitting tight sports bra which served to emphasise her magnificent six feet two inch frame and the impressive physique she possessed.
She must have weighed two hundred pounds of bone and rippling muscle, a sight made even more intimidating by the fearsome cane she was carrying ,a length of seasoned rattan, forty two inches in length and 5/8ths of an inch in diameter.

"Ursula Jensen, you have been found guilty of several drug offences and sentenced to receive thirty six strokes of the penal cane. It is now my duty to administer your punishment."

Muriel stepped back and measured her target, surprised to see that her friend Mary was probably right, this disgusting Danish slut`s clitoris was erect and her shaven labia were glistening with the juices of her arousal.
At exactly 5pm., Muriel drove the first vicious stroke of her cane into Ursula`s soft bare buttocks, leaving a tell tale tramline wheal that was darkening by the second. Jensen had not actually cried out but had made a strangled gasping sound, and thrown back her head causing the large pendant breasts to jiggle uncontrollably.
Muriel then proceeded to lay a series of parallel strokes down the length of Ursula`s soft creamy buttocks, until by stroke twelve she reached the woman`s sulcus. By this time, Ursula`s resolve to remain silent had long since evaporated, and she was crying out loudly, her head shaking and her breasts bouncing and swaying uncontrollably. What`s more, she was now marked with a ground work of painful welts, each about as thick as a man`s middle finger, turning bluish purple and weeping tiny beads of blood. Ursula seemed to have fainted, so Muriel called Doctor Ogbene over, and the severe looking young woman broke a phial of smelling salts under the Dane`s nose, which quickly had the desired effect, as Ursula coughed and spluttered back into consciousness.
The doctor took a syringe from her bag and injected the tortured woman with a stimulant, "That will ensure the slut stays awake, and will increase her sensitivity to the pain. She`s in no danger, Warden, you can continue the good work."
The next six strokes were laid at a thirty degree angle across the original set, each one producing an scream of agony from the victim and splitting her skin so that small trickles of blood ran down the inside of the Danish woman`s thighs, mingling with the sweat and the juices of her arousal.
At this point, Mary Olloya focussed her binoculars on the woman bent over the punishment frame, moving from the raw, bleeding buttocks to the shaven head, where the copious tears were running down the puffy cheeks and mixing with the mucous running from the streaming nose. Yes, she thought Ursula Jensen is being taught a very salutary lesson.

Muriel continued with the flogging, laying the next dozen at a slightly different angle across the already raw, tortured flesh, producing piteous screams from the recipient, whose blood was now flowing freely. Muriel was concerned that this may be a step too far, so she confined her target for the final six to a two inch band of unmarked flesh just below Ursula`s sulcus, and proceeded to turn that to yet another area of raw bleeding pain.

"Over to you, Doctor."

The Doctor produced a cloth and dipped it into a strong brine solution, bathing away the blood so that she could see the extent of the damage. She used a piece of kibbled alum to staunch the bleeding, which caused Ursula great distress, before cauterising the wounds with silver nitrate, again an extremely unpleasant experience.

"She`ll take most of those marks with her to the grave, and she won`t want to sit on that arse for weeks."

The naked, depilated, soundly flogged Danish woman was left in position over the whipping frame for about twenty minutes. The Judge, the Warden and the Doctor all convinced that she had been taught a thorough lesson.

As for Ursula Jensen ,the Masochist Whore, at last she`d found her Nirvana.

END.

Last edited:
Warden Muriel Odemwinge sat behind the desk in her office at the Karanga Women`s Prison, deep in conversation with her friend and mentor, senior Judge Mary Olloya.

"Has the Jensen woman arrived yet?"

"Yes, Mary, she`s going through her intake now."

"I hope you are making it unpleasant for her."

"We are indeed, she`s getting the full works. Cavity search, diuretic, enema, the lot, and our young Doctor Ogbene has come up with a new one, she`ll conveniently `find` a hair louse, which will give her the excuse to perform a complete depilation on the slut. When Jensen bends over the frame there won`t be a single hair on her body."

"Excellent, just one more thing can you confirm that you will be wielding the cane yourself? I think Jensen is some sort of perverted masochist who has come here and deliberately broken our laws purely for her own gratification. I have awarded her three dozen, that should be more than enough to drive the lesson home."

"Thirty six. Wow. I can`t remember anyone getting more than eighteen before. With the cane I`ve chosen, her arse will be cut to ribbons. By the way, her whipping is schedule for five pm., I take it you`ll be here?"

"Wouldn`t miss it for the world."

At 4-50 pm., in the prison yard, Her Honour Judge Mary Olloya took her place in the VIP seat reserved for her, and with her small set of binoculars scanned the scene before her. There were about fifty female prisoners standing to attention under the watchful eyes of their guards, they were virtually all black women, but there were a couple of white faces among the group. However, Mary`s attention was soon focussed on the imposing structure in the centre of the yard. It consisted of a double A frame with leather padded cross bars at waist height, a relic of British Colonial rule all those years ago, but still functional today, although modern Velcro fastenings had replaced the old leather restraining straps.
At 4-55 pm., a small group entered the yard, two smartly dressed Prison Officers flanked a stark naked white woman, whose shaven bald pate reflected the late afternoon sun, as she made her doleful journey to the whipping post.
The outrageous total depilation had had some of its intended effect, Ursula Jensen`s self confidence had certainly taken a knock, but she stood up as tall as she could and tried to ape the model`s catwalk stride as she moved forward. This only resulted in an exaggerated churning of her currently unmarked buttocks and an erotic sway of the large heavy breasts.
When she reached the whipping post, she was ordered to spread her legs, which were firmly secured to the outer legs of the A frame with the Velcro fasteners, then to bend forward over the padded leather beam. When she obeyed, her arms were pulled forward, and in turn, secured to the front legs of the whipping frame. The completely depilated Ursula Jensen was secured stark naked to the whipping frame, her widely spread legs presenting an uninterrupted view of her vulva, and her buttocks perfectly presented for her upcoming punishment.
The focus now shifted to the fourth member of the group, Muriel Odemwige had dispensed with her formal uniform and donned a pair of Lycra cycling shorts and a fitting tight sports bra which served to emphasise her magnificent six feet two inch frame and the impressive physique she possessed.
She must have weighed two hundred pounds of bone and rippling muscle, a sight made even more intimidating by the fearsome cane she was carrying ,a length of seasoned rattan, forty two inches in length and 5/8ths of an inch in diameter.

"Ursula Jensen, you have been found guilty of several drug offences and sentenced to receive thirty six strokes of the penal cane. It is now my duty to administer your punishment."

Muriel stepped back and measured her target, surprised to see that her friend Mary was probably right, this disgusting Danish slut`s clitoris was erect and her shaven labia were glistening with the juices of her arousal.
At exactly 5pm., Muriel drove the first vicious stroke of her cane into Ursula`s soft bare buttocks, leaving a tell tale tramline wheal that was darkening by the second. Jensen had not actually cried out but had made a strangled gasping sound, and thrown back her head causing the large pendant breasts to jiggle uncontrollably.
Muriel then proceeded to lay a series of parallel strokes down the length of Ursula`s soft creamy buttocks, until by stroke twelve she reached the woman`s sulcus. By this time, Ursula`s resolve to remain silent had long since evaporated, and she was crying out loudly, her head shaking and her breasts bouncing and swaying uncontrollably. What`s more, she was now marked with a ground work of painful welts, each about as thick as a man`s middle finger, turning bluish purple and weeping tiny beads of blood. Ursula seemed to have fainted, so Muriel called Doctor Ogbene over, and the severe looking young woman broke a phial of smelling salts under the Dane`s nose, which quickly had the desired effect, as Ursula coughed and spluttered back into consciousness.
The doctor took a syringe from her bag and injected the tortured woman with a stimulant, "That will ensure the slut stays awake, and will increase her sensitivity to the pain. She`s in no danger, Warden, you can continue the good work."
The next six strokes were laid at a thirty degree angle across the original set, each one producing an scream of agony from the victim and splitting her skin so that small trickles of blood ran down the inside of the Danish woman`s thighs, mingling with the sweat and the juices of her arousal.
At this point, Mary Olloya focussed her binoculars on the woman bent over the punishment frame, moving from the raw, bleeding buttocks to the shaven head, where the copious tears were running down the puffy cheeks and mixing with the mucous running from the streaming nose. Yes, she thought Ursula Jensen is being taught a very salutary lesson.

Muriel continued with the flogging, laying the next dozen at a slightly different angle across the already raw, tortured flesh, producing piteous screams from the recipient, whose blood was now flowing freely. Muriel was concerned that this may be a step too far, so she confined her target for the final six to a two inch band of unmarked flesh just below Ursula`s sulcus, and proceeded to turn that to yet another area of raw bleeding pain.

"Over to you, Doctor."

The Doctor produced a cloth and dipped it into a strong brine solution, bathing away the blood so that she could see the extent of the damage. She used a piece of kibbled alum to staunch the bleeding, which caused Ursula great distress, before cauterising the wounds with silver nitrate, again an extremely unpleasant experience.

"She`ll take most of those marks with her to the grave, and she won`t want to sit on that arse for weeks."

The naked, depilated, soundly flogged Danish woman was left in position over the whipping frame for about twenty minutes. The Judge, the Warden and the Doctor all convinced that she had been taught a thorough lesson.

As for Ursula Jensen ,the Masochist Whore, at last she`d found her Nirvana.

END.
Indeed I never liked the cane. Always preferred whips and whipping. ..chained naked to a whipping post in front of people and whipped mercilessly with barbed whips until bleeding

Mmmmm, I agree, but offer to take them for you if you’re frightened! ! But sometimes one doesn’t get a choice, and you’re not supposed to like it! After all, by Karanga’s Law- it’s meant to punish you!

:aplastao:
Damn shit you are right.... I hope they have a collection of whips... Other way they must order some through an internet shop

The photos at this thread show my favorite torture, whipping I want to be subjected

Damn shit you are right.... I hope they have a collection of whips... Other way they must order some through an internet shop
You’re still learning, obviously. A good masochist painslut slave should provide Master with an array of whips for Him to choose His pleasure! Kneel to grovel and presenting His harshest lash is the right way!

You’re still learning, obviously. A good masochist painslut slave should provide Master with an array of whips for Him to choose His pleasure! Kneel to grovel and presenting His harshest lash is the right way!
Also, as My slave-cunt has learned before My ownership of it, the proper polishing of the leathers before being used on it’s worthless flesh.

Mister we are talking about the prison!!! Don't you understand that they ought to have the torture tools like whips ??? NOT ME!!!!! I am offering my sexy body to be whipped..

Also, as My slave-cunt has learned before My ownership of it, the proper polishing of the leathers before being used on it’s worthless flesh.
Mister we are talking about the prison!!! Don't you understand that they ought to have the torture tools like whips???NOT ME!!!! I am offering my sexy body to be whipped..

Mister we are talking about the prison!!! Don't you understand that they ought to have the torture tools like whips???
You mean you took an international flight, in First Class, and you didn’t bring an assortment of your best whips from your extensive collection? Rookie mistake right there. I thought for sure you’d carry at least that Cat O Nine Tails with the spikes and nails?

Back
Top Bottom