Uvm Faculty Barbeque

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose I deserve the ‘honor’ of being the last legal ‘long pig’ to be spit roasted. As much as I do not desire this in anyway but over the years I have treated the students selected for the faculty barbeques with less than respect. I had each one presented to my class each year and spoke about them as if they were a sow and not a woman that understood everything I was saying in my lecture about her pending spitting and being barbequed alive.

Hell, last year I convinced the dean to have the woman gutted while she was being raped without even a local anesthesia as 300 fellow students watched in the lecture hall. She did pretty well as her belly was sliced open but panicked when the man reached into her gut and began to eviscerate her intestines.

d gut end 4.jpg

I didn’t understand why it would upset her so much; she was going to be dead in couple hours as she rotated over the coals anyway. By the way, the dressing she was stuffed with was divine and the university got a nice check from RR Entertainment for the pay-per-view rights.

But that was a year ago. A uniformed matron shoves something into my ass and whatever she had used to lubricate her glove immediately begins to burn my rectum! I hiss “What the hell was that?”

“Don’t worry, sow, the spit will be far less comfortable” she sneers as she pushes me though the door of the processing center…

-Barb

Tree

As bad as it was to be taken to the chancellor’s office dressed but handcuffed being taken out naked and cuffed was by far worse. The bastard Despard Wragg decided to ‘lay claim’ on his ‘long pig’ (me) by pushing me over his desk and raping me. At least I will die knowing I am better at sex than he is. How long did he last; maybe two minutes? None the less, I am led naked though the halls of the administration building of the University of the Virgin Martyrs with his vile ejaculate dripping down my thighs. The faculty and staff no longer hide their scorn of me and openly mock me while strangely discussing me as an object. Why not- I am tomorrow’s barbecue, nothing more.

That was a pretty anemic attempt at rape Chancellor Wragg. Long as I am to die naked on a spit, I might as well tell the old bastard what I think of his pathetic attempt. I repeat: "At least I will die knowing I am better at sex than he is."

I don’t sleep much that night. I suppose you can understand why since tomorrow I will be skewered with a two inch spit run through my body and will be cooked over hot coals. It doesn’t help that before he left for the day Merle Hill III looked through the bars at me and said “You will make a great roaster. I think from the time you are skewered to the time you lose consciousness will be at least an hour. You will certainly be around long enough to feel your skin brown.”

I asked him how he learned to live spit women since I could tell he was younger than me and the only live spitting for the decade was at the university and I had never seen him. He started to answer then said “I’ll tell you after you are spitted. Then it will be our secret.”

The light never goes out. Tomorrow… maybe today by now… I will have a spit run through my body and have been assured I will still be alive when I am being roasted! I go to the stainless steel commode. My gut is full from my last supper but I have long ago noticed the compact cameras with their glowing red LED lights confirming everything I do is being watched. I can’t release.

View attachment 245955

In high school I was a bit of a rebel and my parents sent me to a training school for ‘delinquents’ run by the OPP (Order of Penance and Punishment for the newbies… no, Ulrika they are not Dominican nuns…) for a month. The common bathroom had no private stalls and I couldn’t go while being watched. The damn nuns lined up all my ‘classmates’ in the exercise yard and with my hands bound behind my back gave me an enema with them all watching. Damn, do I have to relive that?

View attachment 245954

I guess it is morning. They cuff my wrists behind me and walk me pass the old ‘sow’ holding pens. ‘How many have been spitted before me’ I wonder. I guess I should be honored I will be the last ‘long sow’ legally spitted but somehow it doesn’t make me feel any better.
View attachment 245956

I am placed on a stand and some bureaucrat reads that I have been declared meat to be spit and roasted. She askes if I understand what she has just said. Absently I say “I am not stupid; do what you must.”

I stare at the door…

View attachment 245958

Tree

Now just wait a darn minute here....did you say "live spitted"???? OH HOLY SHIT!!!!!

An hour or more? .... really? Is that possible? How will I ever be able to endure this?

Bad enough to be treated as meat by administrators and colleagues, and pointed at and laughed at by the students, but to be alive and aware for at least an hour naked on the spit as it turns slowly over the coals!!!

Now that raises questions. Will I be basted? How will they keep my skin from bursting, my boobs from burning? And who the hell is Merle Hill anyway?

Now just wait a darn minute here....did you say "live spitted"???? OH HOLY SHIT!!!!!

An hour or more? .... really? Is that possible? How will I ever be able to endure this?
?

Bad enough to be treated as meat by administrators and colleagues, and pointed at and laughed at by the students, but to be alive and aware for at least an hour naked on the spit as it turns slowly over the coals!!!

Now that raises questions. Will I be basted? How will they keep my skin from bursting, my boobs from burning? And who the hell is Merle Hill anyway?
of course live spitted... what the hell did you expect???

At CF and the world of Dolcett, yes...

Yes you will be basted... That brush on you clit should be entertaining... for us...

You will be cooked like a fine bratwurst... slow cooked over a low fire. Anyone worth his salt barbequing would be embarrassed it the casing skin bursts!!!

Merle Hill was the famous barbeque chef of 'long pigs' in Dolcett's stories (what are they teaching these days???).

And, yes, RR Entertainment has purchased the rights to your roasting...

Tree

That was a pretty anemic attempt at rape Chancellor Wragg. Long as I am to die naked on a spit, I might as well tell the old bastard what I think of his pathetic attempt. I repeat: "At least I will die knowing I am better at sex than he is."

You need to revisit and study my instructions for
'How to Live-Roast a Girl'
on the Dolcett Fantasy barbecue thread,
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133984

You need to revisit and study my instructions for
'How to Live-Roast a Girl'
on the Dolcett Fantasy barbecue thread,
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133984
My only concern with that post is your endorsement of small, young 'long pigs'. If compared to beef this would be considered veal, an acquired taste. To a point a slightly older woman with a bit more weight would yield more marbled cuts that could actually be more tender. We will know soon enough...

Tree

My only concern with that post is your endorsement of small, young 'long pigs'. If compared to beef this would be considered veal, an acquired taste. To a point a slightly older woman with a bit more weight would yield more marbled cuts that could actually be more tender. We will know soon enough...

Tree

Hey, wait a minute...I am not in the "a bit more weight" category.:mad::spank:

An educational read, to be sure, but I worry about the spitting process. I would think that one would need to consider the state of the girl's bowels - puncturing the bowels might contaminate some choice bits. Perhaps an enema beforehand...
..quit reading ahead!!!!:spank::spank::spank:

Oh shit!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This part of ‘long pig’ preparation I have never seen before. Merle Hill III removes my handcuffs explaining to me the next step is witnessed only by the ‘long pig’ owners and their guests… if they even care to watch! There is a pit before me that I am expected to purge my bowels in. Behind me Chancellor Wragg and the all the senior staff is watching along with a half dozen RR Entertainment cameras. I step into the trough…

book21b- spit prep.jpg

If you are wondering how I could possibly crap now when I could not last night I have figured out what was pushed in my bum. The suppository was a muscle relaxer and the ‘lubricant’ on her glove was ‘BenGay™’! I barely made it to the pit before my bowels and bladder let go. I did not appreciate the applause and laughter.

book21c-spit prep.jpg

I am ordered to stand, face the wall and, spread my ass. A high pressure stream of water cold enough to have come from Tree’s well blasts my bottom clean.

book21d- spit prep.jpg

My next walk will be my last…

-Barb

Tree

This part of ‘long pig’ preparation I have never seen before. Merle Hill III removes my handcuffs explaining to me the next step is witnessed only by the ‘long pig’ owners and their guests… if they even care to watch! There is a pit before me that I am expected to purge my bowels in. Behind me Chancellor Wragg and the all the senior staff is watching along with a half dozen RR Entertainment cameras. I step into the trough…

View attachment 246423

If you are wondering how I could possibly crap now when I could not last night I have figured out what was pushed in my bum. The suppository was a muscle relaxer and the ‘lubricant’ on her glove was ‘BenGay™’! I barely made it to the pit before my bowels and bladder let go. I did not appreciate the applause and laughter.

View attachment 246424

I am ordered to stand, face the wall and, spread my ass. A high pressure stream of water cold enough to have come from Tree’s well blasts my bottom clean.

View attachment 246425

My next walk will be my last…

-Barb

Tree

mZqg8lZ.jpg Oh Geeeze. I didn't get anything on the wall....is there a reward for that? Applause and laughter? How many people did you say were watching this? That many? Well, perverts all !!!!!!!

View attachment 246426 Oh Geeeze. I didn't get anything on the wall....is there a reward for that? Applause and laughter? How many people did you say were watching this? That many? Well, perverts all !!!!!!!

Not a worry about wardrobe malfunctions ... just sayin'! :p:oops:;):doh:

Same old ... same old .........................

Legs.jpg

Waiting for my stipe ..... bored ... bored ... bored ... what is with him and that grinder???????????? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom