Verbal abuse required!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I borrowed this from another post on the forum because I love it so much. The artist is Zulus, I think. I identify with it totally, and not just because she looks like me. I just so want to be in her shoes (were she wearing any!). I've been stripped and forced up the ladder to the scaffold where I see the manacles which will be used to restrain me while my naked body is tortured. What are they going to do to me? Whipping? Branding? Rape? Worse? The fact I'm on a raised platform means there must be a large crowd. I'm sure they must be offering a few comments. What would you be shouting at me? "Don't just stand there! Get the cunt chained up and start working on her fat arse!" "I can't wait to see the whip make the stupid fucking whore scream and bleed!" "You deserve every fucking stroke, you fat ugly bitch!" Over to you for more! And really let me have it!

XiiztHDZkD4.jpg

I borrowed this from another post on the forum because I love it so much. The artist is Zulus, I think. I identify with it totally, and not just because she looks like me. I just so want to be in her shoes (were she wearing any!). I've been stripped and forced up the ladder to the scaffold where I see the manacles which will be used to restrain me while my naked body is tortured. What are they going to do to me? Whipping? Branding? Rape? Worse? The fact I'm on a raised platform means there must be a large crowd. I'm sure they must be offering a few comments. What would you be shouting at me? "Don't just stand there! Get the cunt chained up and start working on her fat arse!" "I can't wait to see the whip make the stupid fucking whore scream and bleed!" "You deserve every fucking stroke, you fat ugly bitch!" Over to you for more! And really let me have it!

View attachment 659370
Beautiful back view. Whip this woman on her full ass, tie her magnificent melon with ropes and whip them too, she deserves it!

Another of Zulus' beautiful illustrations. Simple lines and tiny details but capable of inspiring a whole scene in my kinky mind. In this case it's a devilish twist to make a brutal whipping even worse. Stripped and secured, I've been shown the long bullwhip which is to be used to turn my back, buttocks and thighs to a bloody pulp. I know there's no escape, so just get on with it, you sadistic bastards. But no!

"Leave the cunt for a while. She's going nowhere! The bitch can stew and think about how much agony she's going to be in. We'll come back and flay her fat arse when we're ready and not before!"

And with a hard slap across my bum and a mouthful of spit in my face, they're off, and I'm left alone with the whip and my terrifying thoughts...

ZhPAYa5GXAw.jpg

Last edited:
"Jeez,look at that fat old cow, waiting to be flogged,bet the bitch stinks to high heaven, sweating like the pig she is,chained-up in the extreme heat of the morning,she'll soon cook nicely as we flay her flabby arse,hear her scream....!!
Dunno why she bothers,we ain't gonna stop !!
That fucking piece of cheap shit deserves it, who'd wanna fuck a slapper like her...bet her pussy's wetter than a running drain,thinking of the rapes she's gonna get....IF she's lucky (!!)
Come on hurry up and whip her,I've got a proper woman to come home to....unlike her.
Should fetch a nice bit of overtime,seeing as she's a right fat cunt....haha !!
Oh,and don't forget,boys it's nails for her.... once you're done !!"

Roast away, my friend! The hotter, the better!

Someone should get a spit, and start a fire, then!

20 minutes to a pound, haha! We'll be here a month!

Should this be a straight example of a crucifixion, ending in broken legs, or should it start as crux, and then end as a burning?

Should make that dirty rotten whore squeal as long as possible.

(am I doing this right? I'm usually the sub, so this part is new to me!)

Someone should get a spit, and start a fire, then!

20 minutes to a pound, haha! We'll be here a month!

Should this be a straight example of a crucifixion, ending in broken legs, or should it start as crux, and then end as a burning?

Should make that dirty rotten whore squeal as long as possible.

(am I doing this right? I'm usually the sub, so this part is new to me!)
Just perfect!

Back
Top Bottom