Very Very Bad Girls - 01

Go to CruxDreams.com
That`s all that will ever happen Admihoek, me whipping a tree ,but i would love to take Mr. Tree to the Folsom Street Fair In September, they whip men in public there, get him on the bondage cross and me in tight leather and spangled tights , you bring the camera while i have fun, it could always go viral on You Tube

That`s all that will ever happen Admihoek, me whipping a tree ,but i would love to take Mr. Tree to the Folsom Street Fair In September, they whip men in public there, get him on the bondage cross and me in tight leather and spangled tights , you bring the camera while i have fun, it could always go viral on You Tube
sweet dreams....................................very sweet
and yesterday?..................................:devil:
black, black, blackred?

and wednesday? with a dutch arbiter............................:D

Dorothy, in an admittedly rare court victory I have spared you from being hanged, beheaded, or made Judge Admi's (and his 'dog's') bitch and this is the way you treat me!

I'm sorry, Mr. Tree, I was just having some fun.

I know you were Dorothy and very soon you will be having all kinds of fun.

d b 037 a.jpg

T

The whip marks on the redhead's back seem to have attracted a lot of attention, but i like the posture and the shadows on #4. The composition of the pic is enticing.
Hello Barbaria1,
Photo of redhead really was the most seen, I really like this photo for finding sexy (female whipped back). It was also surprising to me because I thought the series of # 13 to # 20 would be the most viewed and most discussed, which did not happen.
However to my pleasant surprise, you selected a much more technical and elaborate photo, showing a careful look excellent taste, congratulations.
Note: It is clear that the picture is very beautiful too.
Regards, Top-Cat.

Hello Barbaria1,
Photo of redhead really was the most seen, I really like this photo for finding sexy (female whipped back). It was also surprising to me because I thought the series of # 13 to # 20 would be the most viewed and most discussed, which did not happen.
However to my pleasant surprise, you selected a much more technical and elaborate photo, showing a careful look excellent taste, congratulations.
Note: It is clear that the picture is very beautiful too.
Regards, Top-Cat.

Thanks, I think.:)

I'm glad you are pleased. I think it will be best if I send you to the B & G Gym (Bull and Gunner Gym, a subsidiary of THT Inc.) to get you in shape...
View attachment 109027
...before you start your community service...

T

That is the kind of community service i like Mr. Tree. but send the men to the Gym ,
they are going to have to be really fit to deal with a hot bitch like me
Well the timing will be good after the result on Sunday :p

It will be a worse result on Wednesday Mr. Rodent, end of
the season time. trouble is i`m shouting for Liverpool and
that makes it worst still, now my son hates me, that is
until he is hungry.

Back
Top Bottom