Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
As the two Nubians begin lifting the timber, it slides out from under Sabina's neck and rises, pulling her nailed wrists with it. She begins twisting and pushing with her feet, trying to keep up, knowing they are about to drag her by her wrists.

Here's the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-14_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-41_0001.jpg

Some executioner's views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-8a_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-70_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-108_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-113_0001.jpg

Some near-victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-62_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-64_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-114_0001.jpg

As the two Nubians begin lifting the timber, it slides out from under Sabina's neck and rises, pulling her nailed wrists with it. She begins twisting and pushing with her feet, trying to keep up, knowing they are about to drag her by her wrists.
Sabina struggles to keep up with the beam she is nailed to. Is she really cooperating with her crucifixion or trying to lessen its pain?

The women watching pretend they don't understand the words Sabina shouts, pretending they have never heard such curses before...

Sabina struggles to keep up with the beam she is nailed to. Is she really cooperating with her crucifixion or trying to lessen its pain?
When I wrote that part of the story I was thinking any person subjected to this kind of treatment would only think about lessening the pain in her wrists. Forget modesty, doesn't matter to her anymore, it's all about her wrists impaled on those nails at this moment.

The women watching pretend they don't understand the words Sabina shouts, pretending they have never heard such curses before...
Maybe.

The two Nubians roughly drag Sabina by the nails in her wrists as they pull her toward the post where she will spend the last long, agonizing days of her life. They ignore her screams, coordinating their steps, concerned only with making sure they keep the beam somewhat level and turned so that they don't perhaps break her wrists. Sabina continues to push with her feet, vainly trying to lessen the agony in her wrists. It only takes the Nubians three or four steps to reach the post, but for Sabina it seems to take forever.

Here's the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 9b-40_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-42_0001.jpg

The executioners' view:

Sabina Nailing Scene 9b-8a_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-20_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-24_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-37_0001.jpg

Some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 9b-62_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-101_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-113_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-115_0001.jpg

The two Nubians roughly drag Sabina by the nails in her wrists as they pull her toward the post where she will spend the last long, agonizing days of her life. They ignore her screams, coordinating their steps, concerned only with making sure they keep the beam somewhat level and turned so that they don't perhaps break her wrists. Sabina continues to push with her feet, vainly trying to lessen the agony in her wrists. It only takes the Nubians three or four steps to reach the post, but for Sabina it seems to take forever.
"Damn, she sure is loud for being such a little woman!"

I beg Jedakk’s pardon for the interruption.

I just imaged searched this classic Xena manip

View attachment 1132679

and found no naked Warrior Princess links, but rather this 1 minute clip

artist unknown, she's not Xena but at least she’s naked. :babeando::rolleyes:

View attachment 1132680View attachment 1132681View attachment 1132682View attachment 1132683View attachment 1132684
Looks like something i did some years ago.
Not my upload tough.

I beg Jedakk’s pardon for the interruption.
and found no naked Warrior Princess links, but rather this 1 minute clip

artist unknown, she's not Xena but at least she’s naked. :babeando::rolleyes:

View attachment 1132680View attachment 1132681View attachment 1132682View attachment 1132683View attachment 1132684
Wonderful video presentation of a crucified woman. Both the video and the stills show the horrible mental torture of being put to death in this (sadistic) manner. Her arms are useless except to hold her body off the ground. The spikes holding her feet are added for added pain and humiliation.

One does not think she appreciates the effort put into her execution...

There is a victim's eye view from about 1:25 to 1:47 of this animation I did a while back using an old V3 version of Sabina and a new environment. The whole thing is ten minutes long and this is Part 1: https://mega.nz/file/HaRQ1LwB#i4D4GzjHsfBAtfWh4-vRqzGw_6YczQRx6eZ3zREVrxY

It has a soundtrack I put together with screams, moans and groans from the Cowgirl video, along with crowd noise, crows, laughter, etc., but it sucks and I recommend just turning the sound off while you watch.

If you want to see Part 2 of this, which also contains a couple of victim's eye views where she looks down at her body, it is at https://mega.nz/file/7XhngCCb#3yO2Pf4ZajkvXsvOMvvChpj2vXaLreCKzehMAcqHGRY

These videos are part of the stuff I uploaded to the download site for The Serpent's Eye. If you want access to all that, let me know and I'll add you to the conversation that contains the links to go to it.

The two Nubians bring the patibulum up against the post where they will hang Sabina to die. Her arms are still outstretched, but at least they are not jerking the nails in her wounded wrists. She catches her breath, still trying to push her body up closer to the cross and take some of the weight off of her wrists. Most of the onlookers are grinning, laughing at this naked, humiliated slave girl's misery.

This is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-40_0001.jpg

Here are some near-victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-90_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-92_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-114_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-116_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-120_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-122_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-251_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-252_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-253_0001.jpg

The two Nubians bring the patibulum up against the post where they will hang Sabina to die. Her arms are still outstretched, but at least they are not jerking the nails in her wounded wrists. She catches her breath, still trying to push her body up closer to the cross and take some of the weight off of her wrists. Most of the onlookers are grinning, laughing at this naked, humiliated slave girl's misery.
Sabina get barely a moment from her precarious situation. Will she even notice the crowd's taunts???

Sabina gets herself up closer to the cross and into a kneeling position (don't ask me how she does this!). All around her there are grinning faces looking down at her. Catching her breath, trying to get hold of her agony, she looks up at the nail in her right wrist.

While Sabina contemplates agony and death, Ajax, holding the right end of her patibulum, takes a moment to chat up the girls.

Here's the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10b-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-2a_0001.jpg

Ajax chatting up Verina and another woman while brutally crucifying Sabina:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10b-94_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-95_0001.jpg

Here are some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10b-86_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-91_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-115_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-118_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10b-126m_0001.jpg

Sabina gets herself up closer to the cross and into a kneeling position (don't ask me how she does this!). All around her there are grinning faces looking down at her. Catching her breath, trying to get hold of her agony, she looks up at the nail in her right wrist.

While Sabina contemplates agony and death, Ajax, holding the right end of her patibulum, takes a moment to chat up the girls.
1645566298766.png
The crowd stands around Sabina. Many are impressed with her chest heaving as she takes the last 'easy' breaths she can. Others chat casually with a member of the team crucifying her. All seem to be having a good time... except Sabina!!!

View attachment 1134851
The crowd stands around Sabina. Many are impressed with her chest heaving as she takes the last 'easy' breaths she can. Others chat casually with a member of the team crucifying her. All seem to be having a good time... except Sabina!!!
Her domina, Julia Lepida, looks out of place with the rest. Forced into this role with no way to back out, she alternates among anger, horror at seeing what is done to Sabina, and terror that someone might find out what is really going on. All the while, she has to try to pretend to be the arrogant domina.

(don't ask me how she does this!). All around her there are grinning faces looking down at her. Catching her breath, trying to get hold of her agony, she looks up at the nail in her right wrist.

So how did she get into this stressful position? :D

But I will not joke anymore ...
It is amazing for me how people in those old times approached execution of crucifixion.
This is probably one of the longest, most painful and degrading methods of execution in the history of mankind, and for the onlookers it was show, something normal, something like a visit in cinema or a circus for us!

Even Verina, who claims to be Sabina's friend, indulges in daily pleasure and gets into nice chat or flirt with Ajax! Who knows, maybe in the evening they will meet "a date" :devil:
Anyway, an amazing extreme between the onlookers - for whom life goes on as usual and for whom it will go on, just an ordinary execution is escape from the routine of everyday life, BUT for Sabina this is special day!
The day when the end of her life began and that end is not easy for her! Up to this point, at the end of her life, there is a lot of pain, terror, humiliation and mockery, and this is JUST BEGINNING! And it's going to be even worse for her ... And she knows it or thinking about it as she looks at that big nail sticking out of her nailed wrist, trying to prepare herself for it all.

Great work Jedakk, especially with reaction of crowd!

I don't know if these victim's eye views for Sabina's crucifixion are getting too redundant at this point. I may skip over some scenes where what Sabina could see didn't change much. In this scene, the two Nubians are beginning to lift Sabina up onto her feet. Sabina struggles awkwardly to get her feet under her and keep her weight off of the nails. The beam is angled upward to her left, pulling on the left wrist more than the right.

As the Nubians begin to lift, they pull the beam up part way, but at some point they need to change their hold on it, flip their hands around so they can push, rather than pull, the beam up the rest of the way. That is what Hercules, the one holding the left side of the beam, is doing, while Ajax continues to hold his end with his fingers wrapped underneath, waiting to take his turn. For Sabina, it is torture as the beam seems to jerk upward on one side and then the other, twisting the iron spikes in her wrists.

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x3-40_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-109a_0001.jpg

Some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x3-76_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-88_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-133_0001.jpg

Some near-victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x3-27_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-86_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-116a_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x3-130_0001.jpg

As the Nubians begin to lift, they pull the beam up part way, but at some point they need to change their hold on it, flip their hands around so they can push, rather than pull, the beam up the rest of the way. That is what Hercules, the one holding the left side of the beam, is doing, while Ajax continues to hold his end with his fingers wrapped underneath, waiting to take his turn. For Sabina, it is torture as the beam seems to jerk upward on one side and then the other, twisting the iron spikes in her wrists.

Here is the scene:
View attachment 1138287
"So Sabina screams?!?!?! Of course it hurts. By the gods, aren't they crucifying her to put her to death?" a man in the crowd shouts...

The two Nubians lift the beam higher as Sabina screams and struggles to take her weight on her feet for as long as possible. But it doesn't keep the movement of the beam and her own struggles from twisting the nails in her wounds. Braced against the cross behind her, still pushing herself upwards, she begs her domina Julia Lepida for mercy. But Julia Lepida's response is anger and indignation that her slave would beg her for mercy when her punishment has hardly begun.

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-126_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-104 R200_0001.jpg

Here are some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-76_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-77_0001.jpg

Some views from Julia Lepida's point of view:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-77_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-88_0001.jpg

Some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-91_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 10x7a-98_0001.jpg

The two Nubians lift the beam higher as Sabina screams and struggles to take her weight on her feet for as long as possible. But it doesn't keep the movement of the beam and her own struggles from twisting the nails in her wounds. Braced against the cross behind her, still pushing herself upwards, she begs her domina Julia Lepida for mercy. But Julia Lepida's response is anger and indignation that her slave would beg her for mercy when her punishment has hardly begun.

View attachment 1139141View attachment 1139142
And a good time was had by all... except Sabina!!!

Back
Top Bottom