Virginita's Dream

Go to CruxDreams.com

Pooper

Magistrate
This is an illustrated story which I am working on. In it a girl named Virginita falls asleep and dreams that she is Queen Virginita who is captured by Romans, tortured and executed. I have done the crux pics but wonder if the torture scenes would be acceptable here. If not I could post them elsewhere .

I'm new to this site so please excuse my mistakes. So here goes . . .

VIRGINITA’s DREAM
of her as a Queen, her Capture by the Romans,
her Torture and her Execution

VIRGINITA WITH FRIENDS AT THE POOLSIDE

It is a blisteringly hot day and Virginita is relaxing by her pool with her friends. Virginita has worked hard to keep a perfect figure but today she was feeling lazy and intended to do a little surfing on her iPad.

The men lazed around the pool and she admired their muscular bodies. She liked each one but none was her beau. They were all nice enough but Virginita wanted something more than soft caresses and gentle seduction. . . something more exciting . . . . much more exciting!

She didn’t know exactly what she was looking for but she felt that she might find out something on the net.

M_010_010_L.jpg
3D side by side
M_010_010_3D.jpg
3D Anaglyph
M_010_010_3D_A.jpg

VIRGINITA FINDS THE PERFECT WEBSITE
She started searching and found some ‘adult’ sites which she was strangely attracted to. She was a good clean living girl but the sites she was surfing were showing bondage. After a while she found sites where women were being tortured and instead of turning away she felt drawn to them. This shocked her and she felt ashamed of her curiosity until she came to cruxforums.com and realised there is a huge community of like minded artists who provide exactly the kind of stimulus she craved for.

Virginita thinks: ”Wow! This is beautiful. I never realised how attractive the cross could be. I must join and learn how to contribute. This could be the stimulus I have always wanted”

She registers and starts looking at the amazing pictures and reading the appreciative comments.

Friend Bob: “You are very quiet today? What are you looking at?”
Virginita: ”Just surfing”
Friend Bob: “Let us see”
Virginita: ”Its private . . .Very private!”
Friend Bob: “Normally its us men who keep our surfing secret. Usually because we are looking at naughty sites”
Virginita: ”Whatever. Take me out later and I may tell you”

She finds a superb picture of Roman soldiers standing around a woman whom they have just raised up on her cross. One soldier is hammering in the wedges at the base and Virginita can just see the body of the victim covered in whiplashes. Strangely Virginita began to imagine what it would be like to be the crucified woman hanging naked and displayed to all, and suffering the agony of the nails.
M_010_020_L.jpg
3D side by side​
M_010_020_3D.jpg
3D anaglyph​
M_010_020_3D_A.jpg

She started searching and found some ‘adult’ sites which she was strangely attracted to. She was a good clean living girl but the sites she was surfing were showing bondage. After a while she found sites where women were being tortured and instead of turning away she felt drawn to them. This shocked her and she felt ashamed of her curiosity until she came to cruxforums.com and realised there is a huge community of like minded artists who provide exactly the kind of stimulus she craved for.

Virginita thinks: ”Wow! This is beautiful. I never realised how attractive the cross could be. I must join and learn how to contribute. This could be the stimulus I have always wanted”

She registers and starts looking at the amazing pictures and reading the appreciative comments.

Friend Bob: “Normally its us men who keep our surfing secret. Usually because we are looking at naughty sites”

She finds a superb picture of Roman soldiers standing around a woman whom they have just raised up on her cross. One soldier is hammering in the wedges at the base and Virginita can just see the body of the victim covered in whiplashes. Strangely Virginita began to imagine what it would be like to be the crucified woman hanging naked and displayed to all, and suffering the agony of the nails.
Great start!!

Boy, I'll second that. Not to speak for the moderators (hint, hint Apostate) but I think you have found a welcome and very appreciative home. (And I have taste besides that in my mouth.)

Please, continue. And welcome!

Thanks! I'm a bit nervous so appreciate it
Yes, I like it - certainly nothing to worry a moderator so far!​
I very much empathise with Virginita, look forward to reading of her adventures.​
If you want a taste of what's acceptable, have a look at what THT's doing to me in Eulalia's Ordeal with the IMF thread,​
it's pretty raw. And there's a wide range of stuff on the Archive listed on homepage.​
There'll be some new Rules posted on Announcements next week probably,​
giving a bit more guidance on what isn't wanted, but I don't suppose it will cause you any problems.​

A picture in picture! Very good!

VIRGINITA ENTERS HER DREAM FANTASY
VIRGINITA ENTERS HER DREAM FANTASY
Virginita thinks about how much punishment the woman shown on her iPad screen suffered. Did she commit a crime or did she refuse favours to the Consul? Was she handed over to cruel men to suffer in their torture chambers? If so, how long for? And what terrible things were done to her? Did she confess and name her friends or did she hold out? And why did they crucify her? She starts to plan a story around the pictures and imagines herself as the victim.
She thinks: ”It gives me a warm feeling as I think about being tied down and repeatedly tormented by those muscular hunks in their well equiped torture chambers. They strip me and stretch me and use pincers on my most intimate parts then whip me. After many weeks of brave resistance I am be taken out to be publicly executed. As I hang on the cross the men watching lust for my slim naked body and the women are jealous of my effect on their menfolk.
The heat of the sun makes Virginita increasingly drowsy and she slowly drifts into sleep and is soon dreaming . . .
She starts the dream as a warrior queen, Queen Virginita, who is leading her people in a fight against the Roman army to prevent their deportation to Rome and a life of misery and servitude.
She smiles with pleasure as her fantasy unfolds.
P_010_030_Dream.jpg
3D side by side.​
M_010_030_3D.jpg
3D anaglyph​
M_010_030_3D_A.jpg

BETRAYED AND TAKEN PRISONER!

Was it bad luck or was she betrayed? Queen Virginita is ambushed near a thick forest and is surrounded by an elite squad from the Imperial Guard.

There was no point in resisting. She could take on one or two Imperial guards perhaps, but all five at once was impossible. She knew the sensible thing would be to fall off her horse onto the blade of her sword. However the soldiers knew she would be very valuable if caught alive so they rushed forward and caught her as she fell . They would get a good bonus - maybe even get to see her punishment.

Soldier:“Wow! She is so beautiful! Pity what lies in store for her”
Soldier:“Yes. Allowing herself to be caught alive was her biggest mistake.”
Queen Virginita:“Who gave you the information that I was here alone?”
Soldier: “You will never know. Maybe it was your lover who grew tired of you hahahah”
Soldier:“Anyway from now on it is us who will ask all the questions so be quiet!, Bitch!”
Queen Virginita:“ . . and I will give no answers however much you hurt me”
Soldier: “Defiant words which will evapourate in the dungeons at Caesarium. The dungeomasters will make you talk eventually, however long it takes”
She thinks:“Yes, its true, they will have all the time in the world to work on me. I will need all my willpower to keep my secrets from them so my people will be safe”

And so it was that Queen Viginita was captured by the Roman soldiers. A message was immediately sent to Rome to report their good fortune.

Rome had already prepared for this possibility and had installed special facilities and expert staff for the interrogation of female captives at the great hill fortress at Caesarium. Rome ordered that she was to be taken there immediately and made to divulge her defence plans.

N_010_010_L.jpg
3D side by side​
N_010_010_3D.jpg
3D anaglyph​
N_010_010_3D_A.jpg

BETRAYED AND TAKEN PRISONER!
..................................................................................................................................

in 3D . . .​

View attachment 24040

Your 3d need a crosseye method for viewing and result is a head ace.
I have upload in my thread 'crucifixion studies' more anaglyph, yes for viewing need red green glasses but is more relaxing, also if colour are little modified by viewing trough coloured lenses.

Viewing should be ok by looking straight ahead. The left pic is for the left eye etc.
Works for me fine by starting with the 3D pic small and only increasing when the 3D effect is clear. I just relax and my eyes naturally merge the two pics into one.

Certainly do not persist if you find it causes you any discomfort

They are only there for fun

Viewing should be ok by looking straight ahead. The left pic is for the left eye etc.
Works for me fine by starting with the 3D pic small and only increasing when the 3D effect is clear. I just relax and my eyes naturally merge the two pics into one.

Certainly do not persist if you find it causes you any discomfort

They are only there for fun
It didn't work for me so far.
Sure the pictures need to be kept smaller than the distance between the two eyes, otherwise the eyes would have to turn "outward".

I have tried to use a paper between nose and screen, to properly separate left and right eye pic, but that brings me too close to the screen.

I upload here the zip, is only 730 kB, for all enjoing 3d. It's freeware.

Attachments

• anamk108.zip
    729.4 KB · Views: 164

Rome had already prepared for this possibility and had installed special facilities and expert staff for the interrogation of female captives at the great hill fortress at Caesarium. Rome ordered that she was to be taken there immediately and made to divulge her defence plans.

View attachment 24039

in 3D . . .​

View attachment 24040

it is a pity for me but with one eye I'm colour-blind also only the story is left for me and that story is nice

hansi

Please don't use yellow text! On a pale background it is unreadable.
Also your pale gray text is not so clear on a pale background.
There's no need to color any of it: just use regular text, and let your story speak for itself.

You are doing a great job with your story...keep going!

Please don't use yellow text! On a pale background it is unreadable.
Also your pale gray text is not so clear on a pale background.
There's no need to color any of it: just use regular text, and let your story speak for itself.

Hi Hangnail,
I chose the colours carefully so am concerned that you are having trouble reading the text.
The background colour on my monitor in cruxforums is virtually black. All the text is clearly visible without being garish. I assumed everyone else's would be the same.
Let me know what background colour you have and I will try to do better!

Back
Top Bottom