Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Miriam, you've always been well-behaved, and it saddens me to have to do this, but you lied to me about leaving that lantern burning in the barn, and I can't abide that.

Mr. Dickens! Take Miriam here out to the post and lay on 70 stripes. With a will, Mr. Dickens. Don't spare her skin. I know we're all very fond of the girl, but she must be taught her lesson."
_church_scene_03jpg.jpg

She had never been beaten in front of strangers before.
View attachment 1445047 View attachment 1445049
In the second photo, a very beautiful young girl, I was very disappointed in this episode of the film, when at the last moment before the whipping she was released and another woman was punished instead. I was really looking forward to seeing her young, beautiful body move under the blows of the whip and to hear her screams of pain.

The four American college coeds jumped as the heavy solid cell door slammed behind them, shutting out all source of light. “ Linda, you idiot, how could you forget about the bag of pot in your purse?” Blurted out an angry Susan Aster. They weren’t mine” retorted Linda McGuire.
“Let’s stay calm, we need to stick together to get out of this mess” interceded Kris Adams. “ We better think of something.” Cried out Kathy Phillips, “ I hear that they use corporal punishment in this shit hole of a country. We will surely be whipped. I don’t think I can take that. My parents never even spanked me!”

E273BB19-F154-497A-AD75-20A5F9098221.jpeg

is there any interest in me starting a thread and adding to this story scenario?

The four American college coeds jumped as the heavy solid cell door slammed behind them, shutting out all source of light. “ Linda, you idiot, how could you forget about the bag of pot in your purse?” Blurted out an angry Susan Aster. They weren’t mine” retorted Linda McGuire.
“Let’s stay calm, we need to stick together to get out of this mess” interceded Kris Adams. “ We better think of something.” Cried out Kathy Phillips, “ I hear that they use corporal punishment in this shit hole of a country. We will surely be whipped. I don’t think I can take that. My parents never even spanked me!”

View attachment 1445205

is there any interest in me starting a thread and adding to this story scenario?
Go for it!

msifinal

PNG image14.jpg.png

One hundred lashes on her naked back in the Plaza de la Libertad. Laney’s knees trembled and her throat tightened as she agonized over her horrible fate. Why did she come to this wretched and corrupt place for missionary work? She could have built houses in poor communities at home with her college friends.

If only she hadn’t tried to interfere while the soldiers were looting the village, leading to her arrest and quick trial. Pressure from the U.S. media and Amnesty International only strengthened the government’s resolve to make an example of this meddling girl, even at the potential cost of her life.

The teeming crowd roared when they saw Laney emerge stripped to the waist, exhausted and pale from a dread-filled month in prison. She began to shake when she saw the coiled instrument that would rip the soft skin from her back. Tied sweating and sobbing with her small chest pressed against the post, Laney quietly whimpered a prayer for survival. Her plea was replaced by a shrill cry at the first shocking crack of the lash.

Back
Top Bottom