Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nervously waiting for the spanking to begin.
View attachment 1470766
faced with a heavy traffic fine, she was offered the option of ten strokes with a cane on her ass. She though that would be easier on her wallet. Surely she could handle 10 strokes.
She didn't know that there would be an audience watching as she was force to be stripped naked and bound to the whipping post. She no longer worried how much the whipping will hurt. She is so humiliated already...

...oh, the caning hurt but the spectators loved it!

faced with a heavy traffic fine, she was offered the option of ten strokes with a cane on her ass. She though that would be easier on her wallet. Surely she could handle 10 strokes.
She didn't know that there would be an audience watching as she was force to be stripped naked and bound to the whipping post. She no longer worried how much the whipping will hurt. She is so humiliated already...

...oh, the caning hurt but the spectators loved it!
Yes! Corporal punishments are always public and the offender is always naked. Pain and humiliation go so naturally together.

I wonder, does her sick days policy at work allow any time off for recovery from corporal punishment? Hell no! She's not paid for any days she misses.

Yes! Corporal punishments are always public and the offender is always naked. Pain and humiliation go so naturally together.

I wonder, does her sick days policy at work allow any time off for recovery from corporal punishment? Hell no! She's not paid for any days she misses.
Pain, shame and humiliation are the most important components of corporal punishment, pain comes from blows and strokes, but shame and humiliation comes from nudity (especially for women), so women should always be punished completely naked.

Pain, shame and humiliation are the most important components of corporal punishment, pain comes from blows and strokes, but shame and humiliation comes from nudity (especially for women), so women should always be punished completely naked.
Not only naked when punished, females should be stripped naked from the moment they are arrested and kept naked throughout their entire time in the criminal justice system.

The agonising wait in the basement of the arena. The hubbub of the crowd taking their places in the stands, the bustle of the guards, the sound of crosses being assembled..... It's all the harbinger of a painful end to the cruellest of tortures.

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 186
The agonising wait in the basement of the arena. The hubbub of the crowd taking their places in the stands, the bustle of the guards, the sound of crosses being assembled..... It's all the harbinger of a painful end to the cruellest of tortures.
Yes, the “wait” … agonizing, terrifying, soul searching, nerve wracking … captured so effectively in this post. Nice work.

I’m quite taken with this scene … imagining myself as the girl on the left … perhaps feeling the makings of a short story bouncing around in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom