Well, That Didnt Take Long!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

YT has deleted my Prisoners of lust video for violations to their TOU, cant say I am surprised, to be honest. Strange though, it was marked as private- only people here could have viewed it.....

is there somewhere else I can upload it?

if I dont respond to this, I am not ignoring anyone, I am getting ready to leave and wont be back until after 6pm.

It can be downloaded from here http://ge.tt/7IrvsmX/v/0?c
Melissa

Hello Alicia
If you mark it as "unlisted" it will last longer than private.

Youtube scan uploads looking for any third party content. Some companies are very keen on safeguarding copyright. It's best to disguise any upload as much as possible by changing its title and avoiding any keywords they may come across. You can upload it to GE.TT for free and post the URL here.

Hello Alicia
If you mark it as "unlisted" it will last longer than private.

it was marked as unlisted :(
Youtube scan uploads looking for any third party content. Some companies are very keen on safeguarding copyright. It's best to disguise any upload as much as possible by changing its title and avoiding any keywords they may come across. You can upload it to GE.TT for free and post the URL here.

just went there, my comp blocked it, said it carried a known threat and had been blocked for my safety....

it was marked as unlisted :(

just went there, my comp blocked it, said it carried a known threat and had been blocked for my safety....

I can assure you that there is absolutely no threat connected with GE.TT whatsoever. We have used it for years. What antivirus are you using? I suspect it blocks any file sharing site.

Webroot, but it wasnt webroot that blocked it, it was a generic warning that came up in the upper left of the screen with a big red ! sign.

If it's a generic warning it means that your antivirus ie Webroot does not know exactly what it is so it over reacts. Are you using a Mac?

No. reg pc I guess. (not very tech savy tbh)

it says HP
so since this was unlisted, does this mean that someone who had the link reported it or was it just yt getting lucky?

Youtube do not have the staff to monitor the volume of uploads so they rely on progs to scan uploads for keywords etc and of course informers.
Please send me a copy of the film and I will see what I can do. I'll send you my email via PM

maybe you can edit the video and fix that mistake of mine, lol!

You can also post it at DepositFiles.

Thanks! uploading it now! (Just got home, I am soooo tired!)

Thanks Melissa. Now I finally get to see it :)

Youtube are a pain with their mindless robots, but they are possible to defeat with a bit of thought and imagination. Placing an abstract, complex image at the start often confuses the image parser, causing it to slip up, and they used to only scan the first 30 seconds or so of uploaded videos (not sure if that's still the case though) - people used to upload music videos with 35 seconds or so of silence at the beginning and they used to get through.

Making the video unlisted will stop unwanted viewers seeing (and thus reporting) it, but it won't stop the robots. Maybe a blank section at the start will - just put some pictures of clouds or fluffy bunnies etc at the start with no sound and it might just get past them.

Don't forget your filename either - choose something innocuous like A7_170213_001 or something and the name parser will be screwed. You can always post the correct filename in the thread and if people want then they can rename it themselves when they download it.

Remember that the robots are clever, but not intelligent, and they CAN be defeated.

All things considered, YT was better in the old days before Google got their grubby paws on it...

Back
Top Bottom