What different crucifixions do you know? Interessted of all kinds of.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com

As a kid, I used to love hanging on a climbing frame, or any convenient bar, like that
(I mean in that position, not in my birthday dress!) -
and I think a lot of other little girls enjoy doing it too -
I don't know why, perhaps it goes back to when we hung out on trees -
but it's easier when you don't weigh more than 40lb.

That semicircular patibulum with its harsh edge is particularly cruel, Bob! :eek:
Well, yes, but in practical terms, it presents a flat surface for nailing and fits the V-notch in the top of the stipes.
I don't think the occupant was expecting much in the way of comfort... :oops:

Attachments

• 1D0B7F95-4F84-40D4-ADE8-B21E4992EB47.jpeg
    1D0B7F95-4F84-40D4-ADE8-B21E4992EB47.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 211
Magenta???

Well, at Mass this is what the wine in the chalice looks like after the priest finishes saying "Take this all of you and drink from it, for this is my blood."

Attachments

• 140FEE10-5228-4B73-906A-C09C134E6805.jpeg
    140FEE10-5228-4B73-906A-C09C134E6805.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 267
Hi at you all here. I´am interessted in how many different Kinds of crucifixion do exist. Probably you can describe, what you know, probably with pics. I know for sure the "normal" crucifixion how we see it in churches: a latin cross with footrest. The cruxie is nailed trough the wrists, feet are parallel on the footrest, every foot is single nailed. Then also there is the possibility to put on foot over the other and nail both feet with a single nail. What I also know: Feet on the right side and left side of the upright, nailed under the ankles.
Do you know more different kinds of crucifixion? If there is allready a thread, please give me the Klick to it. I couldn´t find anything with the search Funktion.
Hola

Hi at you all here. I´am interessted in how many different Kinds of crucifixion do exist. Probably you can describe, what you know, probably with pics. I know for sure the "normal" crucifixion how we see it in churches: a latin cross with footrest. The cruxie is nailed trough the wrists, feet are parallel on the footrest, every foot is single nailed. Then also there is the possibility to put on foot over the other and nail both feet with a single nail. What I also know: Feet on the right side and left side of the upright, nailed under the ankles.
Do you know more different kinds of crucifixion? If there is allready a thread, please give me the Klick to it. I couldn´t find anything with the search Funktion.
De que país eres?

From which country do you come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom