What Kind Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I like all of them. I look at them all from different perspectives. There are some wildly erotic, others are tragic, a few are complete fantasy. I lean towards being erotically moved by most of them but sometimes the sheer "chill" stops me in my tracks. I like male and female on the cross but I'll have to admit liking the girls better!!!!
Me too, i like more girls than men

It depends on what kind of mood I am in. Drama can be good, pathos can be good, visually attractive can be good, what i seek varies. A sexual element is often an attractor but is not vital for a crux as an appropriate part of a well thought out story can be entirely effective without sex or as a piece of art.

Clothed crux also does not necessarily mean unsexy crux either. I think essentially I like crux for is variety, an image, an icon, a toy for play, a tool for torture and punishment, a final condemnation and execution...a new hope rising...it has so much entwined symbolism and multiple meanings that I find it keeps drawing me back more than most things.

A sexual element is often an attractor but is not vital for a crux as an appropriate part of a well thought out story can be entirely effective without sex or as a piece of art.

So do I, so have I written many times. Keep sex away from the cross, the crucifixion is for us a religious occurrence. A play before is more for the spectators than for the crucified herself.

I prefer thus women.

no problem. What do you prefer photos of crucifixion or video.

Photos and photo manips and the art if Damian is more enjoyable, however, if Hollywood wanted to hand me 100 million to make an anthology Crux movie, it would be the greatest thing any of you would ever see

Photos and photo manips and the art if Damian is more enjoyable, however, if Hollywood wanted to hand me 100 million to make an anthology Crux movie, it would be the greatest thing any of you would ever see
Do you like a pretty face with a thorn crown with some make-up

It depends on what kind of mood I am in. Drama can be good, pathos can be good, visually attractive can be good, what i seek varies. A sexual element is often an attractor but is not vital for a crux as an appropriate part of a well thought out story can be entirely effective without sex or as a piece of art.

Clothed crux also does not necessarily mean unsexy crux either. I think essentially I like crux for is variety, an image, an icon, a toy for play, a tool for torture and punishment, a final condemnation and execution...a new hope rising...it has so much entwined symbolism and multiple meanings that I find it keeps drawing me back more than most things.
thank you for your reply.

Do you like a pretty face with a thorn crown with some make-up
Of course. I would also really be into setting up the shots, which you can do in a photo shoot but which they don't really do in non narrative movies. Like for instance, you first see a girls bare legs dangling above the ground, chains on her ankles, then you cut to ominous evil dude walking down a hallway, you see her naked backside and the the door opens and you see all of her except her face as evil dude steps in, the you get a close up of her face, the evil dude says something douchee and you see her front, from her face to get lower thighs.

Because I am an ArtistE!

What is more fun, a sexy or artistic crucifixion or a dramatic crucifixion?

Must the two choices be mutually exclusive? Ideally, both elements should be present in my own personal view but if the choice must be made the look's the main thing for me.

Do you prefer photos of crucifixion or video?

Videos are better IF done properly but there are certainly such things as good crucifixion photos too.

I like more girls than men.

Totally in agreement with that. Just something about the female form on the cross or at the end of a rope that grabs and holds my attention. Purely a visual thing, mind you. Nothing personal at all.

Back
Top Bottom