What Kind Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
I Wonder what is more fun, a sexy or artistic crucifixion or a dramatic crucifixion.Or it can depend on the look of the girl or her shape.

Sexy and artistic, particularly the outdoorsy type like on crux dreams or that girl on pentagram video.
there that site who i ask to show a artistic crucifixion for there next shorts films.I hope to have a positive respond.

Sexy and artistic, particularly the outdoorsy type like on crux dreams or that girl on pentagram video.
thanks for your reply i will try to find that pentagram video

I would say the tragedy and humiliation is especially sexy. I would want to see a struggle, not a play.
I totally agree with you. (love your avatar)

I think I like all of them. I look at them all from different perspectives. There are some wildly erotic, others are tragic, a few are complete fantasy. I lean towards being erotically moved by most of them but sometimes the sheer "chill" stops me in my tracks. I like male and female on the cross but I'll have to admit liking the girls better!!!!

Criterion for me is the endless sad normally beautiful and attractive body in state of exhaustion, exposed by a half hanging head. Seeing this I get a shock.
I bet. thanks for your respond

Back
Top Bottom