Sir, getting used by a second slut is a secret desire of me;
and after my experiences last weekend thei are stronger
if my Master think i'm naughty about this, i will get my punishment,
and will i have more? :bdsm-heart::):):spank::spank:

Sir, getting used by a second slut is a secret desire of me;
and after my experiences last weekend thei are stronger
if my Master think i'm naughty about this, i will get my punishment,
and will i have more? :bdsm-heart::):):spank::spank:
you know ......................big brother is watching you and thus your master for sure too.
but I forgot you want a new punishing................very very bad:very_hot:
we will cratted you for transport

good cratted.png

Very nice indeed! :p

Indeed!

Btw: did you notice Shellie, looking at her pussy, from some angles it looks almost like she is partially circumcised (?) ...

Hi Ida,
indeed, why not?
how do you get it? do you mean the setting with the violet wand, and why you see that as a significant?
Kisses shellie O

Hi Shellie Why not what? getting branded?! I think its horribly kinky - very painful no doubt! very humiliating - and very final too! But I'm still curious as to the question you seem to be evading - WHERE? Is that not important to you?

And yes it was the setting with the violent wand that made me notice what looks like the sub girl having had her pussy lips cut - I guess it made me curious cause I heard about some other girl - a lesbian sub - who had most of her pussy cut off in some ceremony! So it made me wonder, if this was some lesbian hardcore SM thing to do?!?
Hugs Ida

Hello Ida,

i don't know only if its_s my left or right side of mx butt an it's in the bikinizone.
the pain is't so extreme, get a piercing without anesthetic, or a stong whipping, for bothyou get more pain.
that lesbian slaves somtimes beeing circumcised it's absolutly new for me; cutted lips, here i had a asolut limit no.no.no
that this is a lesbian Sm video is certainly correct
big hugs ans a kiss shellieO

I think in jurisdictions where most of us live,
mutilation, even if the victim "consents",
is a serious criminal assault.

We certainly don't encourage such practices here on the Forums
(see in Terms and Rules, down the bottom right of screen)​

Hello Ida,

i don't know only if its_s my left or right side of mx butt an it's in the bikinizone.
the pain is't so extreme, get a piercing without anesthetic, or a stong whipping, for bothyou get more pain.
that lesbian slaves somtimes beeing circumcised it's absolutly new for me; cutted lips, here i had a asolut limit no.no.no
that this is a lesbian Sm video is certainly correct
big hugs ans a kiss shellieO
Well its a 3. degree BURN isnt it?! I am pretty sure I would find that to be more painful than whippings or piercings!

I am not a lesbian myself - and not at all sure what they might do (?) Circumcising did sound so cruel & crazy I thought it was an urban legend - so to speak ... but then I saw the video, and it made me wonder..
Hugs Ida

Back
Top Bottom