What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Should I give it a try?

G

Definitely. I didn't think I could write, but my stories are tolerably well received.

And don't worry about accuracy; it's good if you know, but just develop a vague world where cruelties happen, but people it with believable characters.

The writing on here is of such a high standard that I don't think I can compete. But I would be happy to have a go at developing a story on the theme of my family being crucified and sold. Ideas thoughts and historical info welcomed!

Roman history isn't my strong suit - i have painful memories of the consquences of my failure to decline my Latin verbs, and of my inability to get to grips with Livy and Pliny (Maior et Minor) at my various all girls and mixed schools.

So maybe set it in some indeterminate country sometime in the medieval past.

Should I give it a try?

G

I will second Old Slave's post. Roman settings are not required. Even crucifixion isn't required (most of my ztories have none). My stories are generally modern or recent past or even a post-apocalyptic future. I even set a crucifixion in Revolutionary New England and based it on an actual historical woman http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-real-historical-female-jesus.5775/

It's pretty much a given that people will read your stories and comment (generally favorable and even the critical ones will be constructive). Go for it!

Last edited:
even the critical ones will be constructive)

You may get the odd comment like "Didn't you know they didn't have tomatoes in ancient Rome???" but worry not, treat it as a learning exercise (some of us are extremely knowledgeable), be mindful that English is not the first language of many of our contributors so comments can be unintentionally harsh, then enjoy others' friendly encouragement.

Thanks all for support and encouragement. I think I need to do some housekeeping first involving sorting out an avatar. And before I can set up a new thread. Can anyone suggest a suitable one?

Can anyone suggest a suitable one?

If you look around, you'll see stories varying from the silly to the sadistic, so don't worry whether your style is others' style. In the past year alone we've visited Rome, Russia, SE Asia, Britain, N America, Central America, Caribbean and probably others, from the time of Christ to the future and sometimes both at the same time. You can be a slave in Rome or a slut in your own back-yard. Maybe start with your own regular fantasies?

Should have put a fourth option of 'executioner' :devil: .... just saying some would prefer that. In any scene the build up (fore-play) before the act itself is key. Crucifixion is the final outcome .

Cheers

My rare forays into fiction are usually set in some kind of dystopian society in the near future. I keep it loose, so I can add details as my fantasies lead me. Public whippings in the town square are common, as are non-fatal crucifixions. Who knows what else the penal code contains?

As to avatars, I've taken the liberty of adding some suggestions.!

images-12.jpg images-1.jpg images-41.jpg images-44.jpg images-49.jpg images-12.jpg images-1.jpg images-41.jpg images-44.jpg images-49.jpg

In sumer time looking at crucified men & women in a fantastic evening spectacle :goodjob:near the walls:peep: of an medieval town in the south ...:popcorn::clapping::clapping:
and dreaming about it for days.
Some times later taking an option - written contract with the organisator:beer: of the spectacle - to be crucified myself the next summer.. :welcome:
And when the day approaches, being more and more excited,
until THE week I met on the TGV -train a man:baby2: :bdsm-heart:, who is also volonteer for naked crux...:very_hot:
The 2 preparation days before,,,:welcome8: I groan because the growing tension in my groin:D:p
Until the famous evening when spots are lighted on the bodies of the crucified, and myself been seen by all the spectators....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be a victim. Sentenced, and then paraded bare breasted through the crowd, followed by my daughters. Finally stripped naked, and stretched on the cross. The captain ordering my eldest daughter to be stripped and crucified next to me. And for my other two to be sold while we hang in agony. Sobbing as they are stripped...
That is a strong post. Right from the darkest side of your soul, very strong. Respect.

Thank you. I have been a member and infrequent visitor for a long time but I have found it very daunting to actually post. Now I have managed one!!
I can only speak from my point of view Gillian, but for me it is very relieving to talk open here in this forum.
It took me quite a while, too, to actually brake through the wall of prejudice, shame and scruple to accept this side of me.
But hell, it feels right:devil:.

Hi Folks
I don´t know if this question is been asked before.
What is your personally "most like"? Beeing crucified yourself or stand there and watch how somebody is crucified? Or maybe you like both, beeing victim sometimes and sometimes beeing a spectator.

Me myself I like both. My most favorite is, that I´am crucified, but I also would love to watch how another person is crucified.
The same here,I voted for both.
I like the idea to be a spectator, but also can I cope with the victim role. The victim role is most likely the stronger one, now that I recall.

When I was a little kid we were playing crucifiction. Catholic education, you know. Nobody was thinking anything about it. I was picked being Jesus. When they raised me it was a complete experience, not just the body, I mean complete. This feeling is uncompareable. When they are working to fix you, all this going on around you and you are helpless.
That was just playing back then, and no violence involved, but it gave me an idea.

I can picture myself being crucified amongst a smaller group of people. Some naked, some not. Some nailed, some tied.
It wouldn'd matter, if I was naked or not, nailed or tied. Nor would I mind being raised first or last, even though I'd prefere my crucifiction in the center of the sequence.
Also wouldn't I mind where they place me, as long as I could get a decent view at the whole scene.

Here comes the spectator thing, magnificent.

Last edited:
I would prefer to be crucified - naked, tied to my cross, 5 pound weight hanging on my balls, and nobody there to help me out.

Only 5 pounds? Where's your sense of adventure?!
well, let me ask you ... how will I stop you from hanging more on me once I'm on the cross?

well, let me ask you ... how will I stop you from hanging more on me once I'm on the cross?
I"m certain that my Master would add to your burden if we were crucified alongside one another and HE would adorn my tortured ball sack with the heaviest stone it would bear.

Back
Top Bottom