Whats your ultimate crucifixion fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Would you like the large nails or the small diameter nails so they hurt less going in?"
Oh, definitely the larger nails, Crux_fan. I think they would hold me up better. (But you're right. I'm sure they would hurt more too.)
See on my crucifixion, first i want to be kept prisoner totally naked and barefoot in a typical concrete jail cell for atleast 1 to 3 years!!.then on my nailing day id want something to sit on my cross to take all the weight off my arms so i can breathe. Id want a woman whos maybe 30 35 to nail me, using the long but those normal small diameter silver colored nails you get at every hardware store. That way they dont hurt as much going in. (Im a baby for pain). Id want her to then bend my knees back at 90 degree angles. And nail my ankles to side of cross so my bottoms of feet are visible to all. And having my seat on the cross to take all tge weight off my arms means i could last for many weeks up there!!! Getting to enjoy the experiemce for long time :).

"Would you like the large nails or the small diameter nails so they hurt less going in?"
Oh, definitely the larger nails, Crux_fan. I think they would hold me up better. (But you're right. I'm sure they would hurt more too.)
Well, the regular small diameter but long nails you get at hardware stores would still hold you up if your cross had something for you to sit on to take your weight off the nails. Using a cross that had something for you to sit on you could use a small diameter (but long) nail in your palms instead of your wrist so it would hurt alot less for you. Using a ladder to get up to the already raised cross you just simply climb up on the cross and have a seat on the wooden "seat" on the cross. Then the nailer would ask you to out stretch an arm on the side of the cross, then the nailer would re position the ladder to get to your arm climb up the ladder and insert the small diameter but long nail into your palm. That way ur fully supported and the nail wont tear out under your weight, the procedure repeats for tye other arm. When it came time to have your feet nailed the best bet would be to have the nailer bend your knees back to an angle where your soles would be visible to all who are behind your cross. Place the small diameter nail into that little flap of skin behind the ankle bone. That way would be as painless as possible for you. And because your sitting on the seat on the cross youd have all ur weight off the nails and you could breathe and last almost infinately if ur fed regularly!!!.

The soles are a very important part of any crucifixion. They show beauty but they also show the dirt and miles you walked to get to the site. The blacker the soles the longer you walked. A true testiment

I have no particular feelings one way or the other. For example a lot of guys have the fantasy of being crucified across from the woman who loves them.

That holds no attraction for me at all. My feeling on the subject is you should have gone down fighting like a man, giving your all for the community. I don't find anything sexy at all about submissive men, so guy dying like a coward or a slave is actually a huge turn off for me.

I'm not saying it is a fantasy you shouldn't have.

I'm just saying it isn't one I share.

For me, being an extrovert, I am more interested in what the tormentors are doing to me and how the mob is reacting. Whether I'm 1 or just 1 of 100, it doesn't matter.

kisses

willowfall
It's precisely your way of thinking which makes crucified males a perfect complement for a condemned female. Crucifixion is all about pain, humiliation and degradation of the condemned. Men getting crucified shouldn't be submissive. Crucifixion and the whole process involving it, should be a way to degrade men's more basic instincts and bring to an end all honour or proud left on them. As such, being crucified alongside his female slave (which is normally misunderstood as a girlfriend or wife) would be a perfect way to accomplish this goal. This is, by molesting and rapping her, as well as getting both to hurt eachother in horrible and painful ways. Do not forget that the psychological part of crucifixion is also vital part of the whole.

I would wish to be tied not nailed and on a St. Andrews cross. Naked of course. The crowd would be encouraged to molest me and humiliate me. I don't wish to die up there. but if I did it would be from embarrassment.
Are you sure you can be completely humiliated?
Personally, the fact that one tries to humiliate me by being naked on a cross excites me rather!
Would not that be your case too ?

In my case, me being a young male, I would have to be striped, not just of my clothes, but of everything I've got, dignity included. To get this done, I would have to be taken forcefully out of my place and be condemned to crucifixion with my female slave alongside. As a condemned, I would have to sign legal papers to donate all my belongings to the Crux Foundation, and be immediately striped off their clothes, which no longer belong to me. Me and what was my slave until signing it's donation to you, my executioners, will stand naked and exposed out in the street, looking to what once was our house and our life; now all that would be gone.

To be continued...

I would commit homosexuality in public so everyone would see then have the soldiers grab me and put a robe on me and lead me to the execution site. Then place me in front of the crowd and announce that I have committed an abomination and I am controlled by sexual lust and I need to be stripped naked in front of a public crowd and executed immediately! Then the soldiers come up to me and rip off the robe letting it drop to the ground leaving me completely exposed. My penis my white skin and me touching my body as I arch my back an moan from pleasure! Then the soldiers grab me and throw me on a wooden cross I moan and squirm up and down then they hold me down and nail me to the cross! I scream and from every hit of the hammer my body flings upward in agony!! After they were done nailing me they raised me up and put me on display for public viewing. I just danced on the cross helplessly. I couldn’t help but my penis became an erection when they were nailing me down. The crowd watched me.

I imagine a scene of a group crucifixion (boys and girls) in front of a crowd, they are humiliated before the crucifixion, then tied to crosses. People from the crowd touch the nipples and genitals of the victims. Victims on the cross confess to indecent and immoral acts

I would commit homosexuality in public so everyone would see then have the soldiers grab me and put a robe on me and lead me to the execution site. Then place me in front of the crowd and announce that I have committed an abomination and I am controlled by sexual lust and I need to be stripped naked in front of a public crowd and executed immediately! Then the soldiers come up to me and rip off the robe letting it drop to the ground leaving me completely exposed. My penis my white skin and me touching my body as I arch my back an moan from pleasure! Then the soldiers grab me and throw me on a wooden cross I moan and squirm up and down then they hold me down and nail me to the cross! I scream and from every hit of the hammer my body flings upward in agony!! After they were done nailing me they raised me up and put me on display for public viewing. I just danced on the cross helplessly. I couldn’t help but my penis became an erection when they were nailing me down. The crowd watched me.
I think one of the ideas of the crucifixion was to show the anal passivity eg. homosexuality of the condemned, but naturally failed due to the fact that the sexual act was enforced and passive, so missed the point completely. Today it is even worser, since homosexuality is wished by the society in a sense, but complicated by some strange twisting of taboos, like not showing it in public. Or don't swim nude, but show pics of nude people everywhere....

I think one of the ideas of the crucifixion was to show the anal passivity eg. homosexuality of the condemned, but naturally failed due to the fact that the sexual act was enforced and passive, so missed the point completely. Today it is even worser, since homosexuality is wished by the society in a sense, but complicated by some strange twisting of taboos, like not showing it in public. Or don't swim nude, but show pics of nude people everywhere....
Maybe yess.....

It may be even without rape, only cornu or dildo
You have here the idea that you are literally fucked to death on the cross representing state or a roman/greek god like Priapus. A modern version would probably be fucked by some kind of sex robot (say resembling the devil) from behind while being fixed in a spread-eagle position. I tried to visualise it with me as model(posted long time ago), but you get the point. The increase in punishment could be done by time length and diameter.... I condem you to one hour, 20 cm length and 6cm diameter.....

You have here the idea that you are literally fucked to death on the cross representing state or a roman/greek god like Priapus. A modern version would probably be fucked by some kind of sex robot (say resembling the devil) from behind while being fixed in a spread-eagle position. I tried to visualise it with me as model(posted long time ago), but you get the point. The increase in punishment could be done by time length and diameter.... I condem you to one hour, 20 cm length and 6cm diameter.....
I think it could be a robot or fuck- machine

Mine would be put on a St Andrews cross for the pleasure of my Mistress owner. She decides all that happens. She is cruel, sadistic, and loves humiliation play. So I can imagine a crotch rod with sharp edges to keep me moving, tied hand and foot spread eagle, including watchers permission to torture. Given crops, pointed sticks. Rocks. The only rule is not to kill me. Even me can abuse me.

You have here the idea that you are literally fucked to death on the cross representing state or a roman/greek god like Priapus. A modern version would probably be fucked by some kind of sex robot (say resembling the devil) from behind while being fixed in a spread-eagle position. I tried to visualise it with me as model(posted long time ago), but you get the point. The increase in punishment could be done by time length and diameter.... I condem you to one hour, 20 cm length and 6cm diameter.....Ыщ
So what punishment would you like for yourself?

So what punishment would you like for yourself?
Since I was fucked, before audiance more than once, one time in a gymno chair, that part works not so much as punishment for me and the strange humiliation during my circumcision was told here once. I guess the fucking machine would do great in my case, since I have my physical limits at about 15cm, then it hurts mostly.....

Since I was fucked, before audiance more than once, one time in a gymno chair, that part works not so much as punishment for me and the strange humiliation during my circumcision was told here once. I guess the fucking machine would do great in my case, since I have my physical limits at about 15cm, then it hurts mostly.....
It would be exciting if we were punished together , in front of each other

I dream of a crucifixion with spectators - it is a play, not for killing: Guards bring me to the place of execution. They strip me naked in front of the audience. Then they show me around. Everyone should me. The crowd loves to touch me and to mock me up. After that, I am flogged to the cheers of the audience - the whipping is harsh but it does not ripp open my skin. I have to take the whipping on my back and front side. The cross is already waiting for me. I can see it most time. After the whipping they pull me to the cross. I struggle in fear. 4 strong men hold my limps and lay me down on the cross. They tie my wrists and feet to the beams. Then they set up the cross and I have to suffer on it. Again I have to suffer for the amusement of the audience.

I love the idea to do it in front of an audience.

I dream of a crucifixion with spectators - it is a play, not for killing: Guards bring me to the place of execution. They strip me naked in front of the audience. Then they show me around. Everyone should me. The crowd loves to touch me and to mock me up. After that, I am flogged to the cheers of the audience - the whipping is harsh but it does not ripp open my skin. I have to take the whipping on my back and front side. The cross is already waiting for me. I can see it most time. After the whipping they pull me to the cross. I struggle in fear. 4 strong men hold my limps and lay me down on the cross. They tie my wrists and feet to the beams. Then they set up the cross and I have to suffer on it. Again I have to suffer for the amusement of the audience.

I love the idea to do it in front of an audience.
Is the audience men and women?

Back
Top Bottom