When writing has consequences...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Merci Messa, et Wragg - I've realised 'Messa' fits the rhythm better than 'Messaline' in the last line.
Neither rhymes with 'finit/nuit', but the original just repeated the first line, which is cheating anyway.

Things really start happening quickly. All seven finalists are condemned to be crucified on crosses from the Hill of 100 Crosses™!!!

15.jpg

Messa has gone from French crucifixion wood baroness…

messa and tree.jpg

…to condemned slave in mere weeks. The evening before she is crucified Madame Judith has her bound to an St. Andrew’s cross and makes love before her with another slave from her harem.

messa 033.jpg

Though humiliating it was nowhere near as bad as Messa’s Crux Chronicle photograph!

messa 022.jpg

That big spike will soon bind her feet to the cross!

Barb’s Chronicle picture is no more flattering!

barb CC.jpg

Laetitia horrified that she will be crucified with the others swearing she only agreed to be hanged. Her negotiations don’t buy her anything.

owp lae 002.jpg

At midnight the seven are brought out to the square and bound to stakes.

staked 161.jpg

Barb cannot believe that by midday she will be nailed to a cross and hang crucified before the crowd.

staked 152.jpg

This is a horrible turn of events!

Tree

Some of these are altered Skating Jesus I believe...

Last edited:
The evening before she is crucified Madame Judith has her bound to an St. Andrew’s cross and makes love before her with another slave from her harem.

I cant believe that !:eek:

Though humiliating it was nowhere near as bad as Messa’s Crux Chronicle photograph!

Yet this rodent !!!:mad:

Laetitia horrified that she will be crucified

We can understand that, but, it's a Tree'story and it's what he viewed : so, it's true !:D

Barb cannot believe that by midday she will be nailed to a cross and hang crucified before the crowd.

Oh, I never saw Barb happy of her fate ... :p

This is a horrible turn of events!

xM_12 (2).jpg Bof, it was waited ... it's Tree'story !:devil-flip:

The tale only gets more sordid as one by one the seven innocent women are condemned to die crucified! Let us join Messaline as she is brought before the statesmen. It is her last chance to be spared from hanging naked from a cross…

Having done Anjou tours I am hardly new at this naked crucifixion thing but those were on my terms. Now I stand bare above the statesmen who are my last chance to spare me from the cross. Well it is my last official chance to be spared crucifixion. The bastards are of no mind to spare me from my execution and unanimously they cry “crucify her”. Ladies, never get your hopes up at one of these trials.

Governor Pontius Wraggulus confirms my sentence and announces I will be crucified on a cross from the Hill of 100 Crosses™ that had been used in 2013 to eradicate the rebel slaves. I protest vehemently arguing it is not right I am to executed on a used cross.

c 60.jpg

Wraggulus laughs and says “You demanded to die on cross made of premium French crucifixion wood and I not only will grant your request but you shall hang from a cross made from your own stock. That you failed to ask for a fresh cross is hardly a concern of mine.”

The guards come for me and I am taken past rows of cross fully expecting to be handed one.

c 0053.jpg

Instead I am taken to a station where guards are waiting to fix an iron collar about my neck.

c 0028.jpg

It doesn’t take long and the crowd enjoys my submission to the irons.

c 0004.jpg

The chain under my chin is connected to the third woman’s collar. Like the two before her a beam is placed on her shoulders. As her wrists are bound to it she complains she cannot see without her glasses but the Arkansas mercenaries don’t seem to care what Laetitia can or cannot see. After another woman is chained behind me I too am ‘given’ a beam I will carry to my execution!

-Messaline

This coffle of women is taken different ways depending on the point of view. For the elites the public march of the seven women to their Golgotha is an enjoyable lead-up to their final punishment. For the crowd the bound and chained women’s trek to the hill is a great time to ogle and humiliate the seven doomed women on their death walk. For the seven women being marched up the hill the walk was viewed differently from the others. Let us explore…

Fuck yes I am pissed off! Chancellor Despard Wragg VIII sent me here to enter the Crux Forums Writers’ Contest to secure access to Messaline’s crucifixion. Well I have that as I am chained behind her and am being marched up the hill to be crucified with her! Hordes of people line the path and I have yet to hear a kind word yelled at us.

The route is rock-strewn dirt that is soiled by both others who preceded us and the three ahead of me. I can’t complain too much as I have added to the waste myself much to the mob’s delight. I yell insults back at the crowd that only encourages more abuse. I wonder aloud “How can they do this to us?”

“Just get over it” the woman behind me says. “Your name is Barb, isn’t it?”

“Yes and I am only here to watch Messaline’s crucifixion” I reply.

“I think you and I will have prime vantage points. My name is Malins. Who would have thought I would be crucified for a story called ‘Every Shadow Burns my Face’?”

“I’m going for writing about Saturday traffic violations” I reply.

With a sigh Malins says “We are going because they want to see us crucified naked.”

I know she is right…

Barbara Moore

coffle 003.jpg

This is getting out of control. The seven women are beginning to believe the only reason they are being crucified is to please others while it is obvious they didn’t bother to read the contest’s fine print…

Tree

xM_10.jpg Hum, I wonder if I've to answer to so much insincerity from these (Arkansas ?:D) people !!!
Well, we were condemned from the beggining, I think and what we've to do is to be crucified PROUDLY !!!
We'll do ! Dont cry, Barb, Laetitia and Malins , we'll show them what are the "crux girls" !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ladies, never get your hopes up at one of these trials.

Ain't that the truth! ;)

I protest vehemently arguing it is not right I am to executed on a used cross.

Come on Messa ... this isn't Queen for a day! :rolleyes:

The chain under my chin is connected to the third woman’s collar.

Guess who! :p

I can’t complain too much as I have added to the waste myself much to the mob’s delight. I yell insults back at the crowd that only encourages more abuse.

Well when you can't complain, there are always insults to be thrown ... :devil:

“I think you and I will have prime vantage points. My name is Malins. Who would have thought I would be crucified for a story called ‘Every Shadow Burns my Face’?”

Sorry, Malins ... it really doesn't matter what the title was ... we are all doomed to hang naked on a cross before this story is over. :confused::oops:

“I’m going for writing about Saturday traffic violations” I reply.

See what I mean? :facepalm:

With a sigh Malins says “We are going because they want to see us crucified naked.”

Caught on to that, did you? :rolleyes:

This is getting out of control. The seven women are beginning to believe the only reason they are being crucified is to please others while it is obvious they didn’t bother to read the contest’s fine print…

WHAT?????? I didn't see any fine print! There was none. I demand an FBI investigation. There must have been collusion between Tree and ... and ... and ... Wragg? ... maybe Windar? ... no? ... ummmm ... Lox? ... RR? .... Jolly? ... no, of course ... the Russians! :devil:

View attachment 554299 Hum, I wonder if I've to answer to so much insincerity from these (Arkansas ?:D) people !!!
Well, we were condemned from the beggining, I think and what we've to do is to be crucified PROUDLY !!!
We'll do ! Dont cry, Barb, Laetitia and Malins , we'll show them what are the "crux girls" !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes Messa ... we know how to be crucified PROUDLY here on CF. We do it all the time. We are the CRUX GIRLS!!! :D:p

Back
Top Bottom