Go to CruxDreams.com
What a nice story, thank you!
Only a few things are different to reality-options:
Sir and me would take a private-jet from Vienna to Budapest.
And it´s Sir who would be able to buy the whole Hungarian castle with his inmates. It would be only his decision to leave me to the Countess, the money wouldn´t count... :sing:

But for @twonines : This could have been the gown for traveling....
If I was a passerby I'd rip it off you

What a nice story, thank you!
Only a few things are different to reality-options:
Sir and me would take a private-jet from Vienna to Budapest.
And it´s Sir who would be able to buy the whole Hungarian castle with his inmates. It would be only his decision to leave me to the Countess, the money wouldn´t count... :sing:

But for @twonines : This could have been the gown for traveling....
Perfect! If you`ve got it why not flaunt it?

At exactly midnight, the curtains were drawn back to reveal a dramatic scene on the well lit stage. Count Istvan and `Sir` were now dressed in Victorian frock coats and top hats and were standing in what was obviously meant to be a prison, given the bars and grey painted walls. Irina Nagy was dressed in a crisp white blouse and long black skirt and was flexing a three foot rattan cane between her strong hands.
However, all eyes soon focussed on the centrepiece of the tableau, Cat-o Nine, the beautiful blonde English girl, was secured stark naked to a heavy wooden frame. She was facing away from the audience, her legs were splayed as wide as they would go, and each ankle was secured to a solid oak leg of the frame, which had the effect of causing her puffy, glistening, shaven labia to part slightly, and give her admirers a tantalising glimpse of the erect clitoris.
Her arms were pulled tightly forward and secured to the front legs of the frame, causing her full, heavy breasts to hang provocatively beneath her chest, making it difficult to imagine a more humiliating position for a woman to find herself in.

Count Istvan took a step forward.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to set the scene for the events you are about to witness. We have regressed one hundred years, and if our young English whore had attempted to ply her trade in our fair city in those days, this would have been her fate. A swift arrest, a brief Court appearance and a stint in the Pest Women`s Reformatory, where she would receive the traditional `Welcome`, two dozen strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks.
Incidentally, the punishment frame to which Cat is secured, is the one actually used in the Pest Reformatory which we were fortunate enough to save on the Reformatory`s closure. The only variation from authenticity here, is the implement which our wardress will use. Two dozen strokes with a penal grade cane could cut a woman`s backside to ribbons, so my sister will employ a light whalebone riding switch in its place, but she is confident that she can make this a salutary experience without doing the young woman any permanent harm.
I would also point out that the proceedings are being videoed and relayed to the large screens above and around you, so please remain in you seats, you will not miss a single lash and the offender`s each and every reaction will be displayed. Thank you, and now over to our Wardress."

With that, The Count and `Sir` left the stage, leaving Irina Nagy very much in charge of proceedings, much to the trembling Cat`s grave concern.
Irina`s first act was to stroll indolently in front of her helpless victim, seize a clump of blonde hair, thrust her switch under Cat`s nose and bark, "Kiss the rod, slut." The hapless Cat was in no position to refuse and meekly pressed her lips to the weapon that, in a few seconds, was going to cause her so much pain.
Irina was in no hurry and positioned herself behind her victim, carefully measuring her distance before delivering a stinging stroke to Cat`s bare flesh. Cat`s reaction was dramatic, she managed to avoid crying out, but her futile attempts to free herself only caused her breasts to jiggle erotically as she threw back her head. She knew she must endure another twenty three strokes, and although she realised that Irina was not putting her full weight behind the switch, she also knew that she would be unable to remain silent for the full tariff. Still, she wouldn`t give the bitch the satisfaction of breaking her yet, though, and she gritted her teeth when the next searing lash burrowed its way into her tender flesh.
So, this fascinating duel progressed, the brave English girl summoning up every ounce of her endurance, with the cruel Hungarian knowing that, despite having to pull her punches, she would inevitably be the winner.
Irina carefully picked her spot for each stroke, and laid a groundwork of a dozen angry red welts across the creamy flesh, but still Cat refused to cry out
The thirteenth was laid on at a slight angle, and had the desired effect,, the English girl let out a sharp cry. The battle was over, the next seven strokes each producing a louder more pitiful cry than its predecessor, the once pristine buttocks were now crisscrossed with an angry tracery of painful red welts. Irina had won, all that remained was to drive home her advantage with the final four lashes and avoid breaking the slut`s skin. She eyed up her target carefully, finding that Cat`s sulcus was as yet unmarked, so she laid a quick salvo of four blistering strokes into a two inch band of previously virgin flesh making the English woman shriek in desperation.
Again she strolled in front of her victim and offered up the switch. "Kiss the rod, slut and thank me for your correction."
The broken woman kissed the switch and muttered "Thank you for punishing me, Ma`am." in abject surrender, before a last spark of defiance produced a "Satisfied now."

"Far from it, I haven`t done with you yet."

Irina bent and briefly released Cat`s wrists from their confinement, allowing her victim to stand upright, before re-securing the wrists to the cross beam over which she had been bent.

"Time to introduce you to my Titty Tickler now."

At this, Irina delved into her skirt pocket and produced a small improvised whip which was made up from four thin leather shoe laces, knotted at three inch intervals and bound at one end with duct tape to form a handle. She then proceeded to whip Cat`s prominent bare breasts, no too hard, but hard enough to leave them covered in thin angry wheals, with the engorged nipples looking particularly sore.
Cat`s cries were pitiful to hear, and she was weeping copiously, long before Irina had finished.

"Just that pretty little pussy to deal with now. The Titty Tickler becomes the Cunt Crusher."

Irina lashed the gaping, wet sex a dozen times, driving the knotted thongs viciously into the tender vulnerable flesh. It was an agonising final ordeal for Cat, and her cries and screams rang round the auditorium particularly when Irina managed to strike the swollen clitoris with a knot.
The curtains closed across the stage to signify the end of the performance and Irina whispered into Cat`s ear "So, the famous Cat-o Nine, legendary receiver of the lash, crying like a baby, and I haven`t used anything serious on you. That`s one legend that has definitely fallen by the wayside."

Later, `Sir` complained to Irina about her severe treatment of his lover, but his protests were waved away nonchalantly.

"She isn`t harmed, just a little gentle play, and a much needed reality check for the young lady. I`ll guarantee she`ll give you the fuck of your life tonight."

She wasn`t wrong.

END.

At exactly midnight, the curtains were drawn back to reveal a dramatic scene on the well lit stage. Count Istvan and `Sir` were now dressed in Victorian frock coats and top hats and were standing in what was obviously meant to be a prison, given the bars and grey painted walls. Irina Nagy was dressed in a crisp white blouse and long black skirt and was flexing a three foot rattan cane between her strong hands.
However, all eyes soon focussed on the centrepiece of the tableau, Cat-o Nine, the beautiful blonde English girl, was secured stark naked to a heavy wooden frame. She was facing away from the audience, her legs were splayed as wide as they would go, and each ankle was secured to a solid oak leg of the frame, which had the effect of causing her puffy, glistening, shaven labia to part slightly, and give her admirers a tantalising glimpse of the erect clitoris.
Her arms were pulled tightly forward and secured to the front legs of the frame, causing her full, heavy breasts to hang provocatively beneath her chest, making it difficult to imagine a more humiliating position for a woman to find herself in.

Count Istvan took a step forward.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to set the scene for the events you are about to witness. We have regressed one hundred years, and if our young English whore had attempted to ply her trade in our fair city in those days, this would have been her fate. A swift arrest, a brief Court appearance and a stint in the Pest Women`s Reformatory, where she would receive the traditional `Welcome`, two dozen strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks.
Incidentally, the punishment frame to which Cat is secured, is the one actually used in the Pest Reformatory which we were fortunate enough to save on the Reformatory`s closure. The only variation from authenticity here, is the implement which our wardress will use. Two dozen strokes with a penal grade cane could cut a woman`s backside to ribbons, so my sister will employ a light whalebone riding switch in its place, but she is confident that she can make this a salutary experience without doing the young woman any permanent harm.
I would also point out that the proceedings are being videoed and relayed to the large screens above and around you, so please remain in you seats, you will not miss a single lash and the offender`s each and every reaction will be displayed. Thank you, and now over to our Wardress."

With that, The Count and `Sir` left the stage, leaving Irina Nagy very much in charge of proceedings, much to the trembling Cat`s grave concern.
Irina`s first act was to stroll indolently in front of her helpless victim, seize a clump of blonde hair, thrust her switch under Cat`s nose and bark, "Kiss the rod, slut." The hapless Cat was in no position to refuse and meekly pressed her lips to the weapon that, in a few seconds, was going to cause her so much pain.
Irina was in no hurry and positioned herself behind her victim, carefully measuring her distance before delivering a stinging stroke to Cat`s bare flesh. Cat`s reaction was dramatic, she managed to avoid crying out, but her futile attempts to free herself only caused her breasts to jiggle erotically as she threw back her head. She knew she must endure another twenty three strokes, and although she realised that Irina was not putting her full weight behind the switch, she also knew that she would be unable to remain silent for the full tariff. Still, she wouldn`t give the bitch the satisfaction of breaking her yet, though, and she gritted her teeth when the next searing lash burrowed its way into her tender flesh.
So, this fascinating duel progressed, the brave English girl summoning up every ounce of her endurance, with the cruel Hungarian knowing that, despite having to pull her punches, she would inevitably be the winner.
Irina carefully picked her spot for each stroke, and laid a groundwork of a dozen angry red welts across the creamy flesh, but still Cat refused to cry out
The thirteenth was laid on at a slight angle, and had the desired effect,, the English girl let out a sharp cry. The battle was over, the next seven strokes each producing a louder more pitiful cry than its predecessor, the once pristine buttocks were now crisscrossed with an angry tracery of painful red welts. Irina had won, all that remained was to drive home her advantage with the final four lashes and avoid breaking the slut`s skin. She eyed up her target carefully, finding that Cat`s sulcus was as yet unmarked, so she laid a quick salvo of four blistering strokes into a two inch band of previously virgin flesh making the English woman shriek in desperation.
Again she strolled in front of her victim and offered up the switch. "Kiss the rod, slut and thank me for your correction."
The broken woman kissed the switch and muttered "Thank you for punishing me, Ma`am." in abject surrender, before a last spark of defiance produced a "Satisfied now."

"Far from it, I haven`t done with you yet."

Irina bent and briefly released Cat`s wrists from their confinement, allowing her victim to stand upright, before re-securing the wrists to the cross beam over which she had been bent.

"Time to introduce you to my Titty Tickler now."

At this, Irina delved into her skirt pocket and produced a small improvised whip which was made up from four thin leather shoe laces, knotted at three inch intervals and bound at one end with duct tape to form a handle. She then proceeded to whip Cat`s prominent bare breasts, no too hard, but hard enough to leave them covered in thin angry wheals, with the engorged nipples looking particularly sore.
Cat`s cries were pitiful to hear, and she was weeping copiously, long before Irina had finished.

"Just that pretty little pussy to deal with now. The Titty Tickler becomes the Cunt Crusher."

Irina lashed the gaping, wet sex a dozen times, driving the knotted thongs viciously into the tender vulnerable flesh. It was an agonising final ordeal for Cat, and her cries and screams rang round the auditorium particularly when Irina managed to strike the swollen clitoris with a knot.
The curtains closed across the stage to signify the end of the performance and Irina whispered into Cat`s ear "So, the famous Cat-o Nine, legendary receiver of the lash, crying like a baby, and I haven`t used anything serious on you. That`s one legend that has definitely fallen by the wayside."

Later, `Sir` complained to Irina about her severe treatment of his lover, but his protests were waved away nonchalantly.

"She isn`t harmed, just a little gentle play, and a much needed reality check for the young lady. I`ll guarantee she`ll give you the fuck of your life tonight."

She wasn`t wrong.

END.
Thank you very much for that story... in comparison to reality I have to say that I already have been whipped and tortured even harder and it´s not a shame to cry out your pain if you´re tortured, my Master said. Also my tears can be somewhat like freeing... If my Master releases me to somebody else to be whipped he usually makes sure before it happens, that this person is skilled with the whip and knows what he/she is doing. Therefore he never would complain afterwards, but it could happen that he stops during the flogging. What never happened so far.
Thanks also for describing the pussy-whipping. I love that as much as I fear it. Like the Falakka or Bastinado which I was spared this time... ;)

Attachments

• 002-CF-twonines-story_catOnine.jpeg
    002-CF-twonines-story_catOnine.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 130
Thank you very much for that story... in comparison to reality I have to say that I already have been whipped and tortured even harder and it´s not a shame to cry out your pain if you´re tortured, my Master said. Also my tears can be somewhat like freeing... If my Master releases me to somebody else to be whipped he usually makes sure before it happens, that this person is skilled with the whip and knows what he/she is doing. Therefore he never would complain afterwards, but it could happen that he stops during the flogging. What never happened so far.
Thanks also for describing the pussy-whipping. I love that as much as I fear it. Like the Falakka or Bastinado which I was spared this time... ;)
I envy you. Beg to whip you hard, only then you will reach real lust and pleasure. I would give her my nine tail whip which has nails at the edges and beg her to whip me mercilessly to blood.

I envy you. Beg to whip you hard, only then you will reach real lust and pleasure. I would give her my nine tail whip which has nails at the edges and beg her to whip me mercilessly to blood.
Once Master let a man whip me with a short, multi-tailed flogger made from rubber-cord. In a position pretty much like on that pic. It was a punishment and Master ordered this very skilled man to target my pussy with the tips of the whips. I screamed and cried my lungs out honestly. But after that whipping Master let six men fuck my maltreaded, swollen pussy and this is something I´ll never forget. This fire-hot mix from pain and pleasure was awesome. I had multi-orgasms....

Naughty girl has a tramp stamp. Definitely needs a spanking by daddy

Naughty girl has a tramp stamp. Definitely needs a spanking by daddy
I lost a bet a couple of years back in Amsterdam. And I was a bit stoned.... so I got the first tattoo... but it wasn´t a good one and I didn´t like it so after a year or so I went to a more professional tattoist and this is what came out. Also years ago... :sing:

Lovely, similar to my scenario, but you are allowed too much modesty in that position, your ass should be much higher and your head much lower

I lost a bet a couple of years back in Amsterdam. And I was a bit stoned.... so I got the first tattoo... but it wasn´t a good one and I didn´t like it so after a year or so I went to a more professional tattoist and this is what came out. Also years ago... :sing:
Surely your master punished you for disfiguring that lovely body.

Glad you enjoyed it, when it comes to the details, it is only fiction. I just took your initial comments and elaborated on them, trying to make it interesting for you and other readers.

My next sequence to the night-club-project.
Too mild punishment. He must chain you at a whipping post naked and whip you 100 lashes with the nail barbed nine tail whip. No mercy for your layzines. A medium quality whore must be enthusiastic and satisfy all the clients. If there is just one who isn't satisfied you must be punished mercilessly, whipped to blood. If you want to become a first class whore like me you must satisfy any pervert desires of the clients and endure torture begging for more and more...
My next sequence to the night-club-project.

Too mild punishment. He must chain you at a whipping post naked and whip you 100 lashes with the nail barbed nine tail whip. No mercy for your layzines. A medium quality whore must be enthusiastic and satisfy all the clients. If there is just one who isn't satisfied you must be punished mercilessly, whipped to blood. If you want to become a first class whore like me you must satisfy any pervert desires of the clients and endure torture begging for more and more...
To my defense: There haven´t been more than nine puntors in the club on the first evening.... and the owner of that brothel wouldn´t dare to whip me that hard because he won´t shock his guests, they are not prepared for something like that.

To my defense: There haven´t been more than nine puntors in the club on the first evening.... and the owner of that brothel wouldn´t dare to whip me that hard because he won´t shock his guests, they are not prepared for something like that.
Ok you are right. Everyone has his limits.

Back
Top Bottom