Whipping Post collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello @Dafnees . I'm surprised to see you still here as you said you were leaving this site ages ago. Now please tell me why you are angry because I'm reminding people to only use English. This is a rule which has been in force since this site began.
I said I wasn't going to participate anymore. But I would like to continue visiting it because, basically, it is a good forum.
The problem is that you have slowed down my access and I can't even visit it.
I don't mind.

I said I wasn't going to participate anymore. But I would like to continue visiting it because, basically, it is a good forum.
I don't mind.
If it's any consolation it took me 10 minutes to log on today. I checked your permissions/settings and they appear normal but there must be approx 100 of them so I reset them all to default.

I don't mind.
No one has slowed your access. You’ve encountered some technical difficulties along with everyone else. Things seem to be working normally again now.

These lucky lads appear to be able to get us back on topic…

Even a proper whipping post, nice to find a photo that gets my cock scaled correctly too:

0C28C67E-9180-47FC-9097-CA642E5C1DC0.jpeg

While not strictly a post, still a very nice whipping, a magnificent cat here, with a far more realistic distorted view of my cock…

AD95D819-6971-4D16-AB76-9F912CB9E693.jpeg

I don't mind.
I hate to be pedantic about this but you actually said....

Dear friends of this thread,

I'm leaving this thread and this forum because I don't feel valued or understood by the moderators.

I apologize to anyone who may have disturbed at some point with my posts or comments.

Good luck and I hope you continue to enjoy your obsessions, which have also been mine.

All the best,
Dafnees

I hate to be pedantic about this but you actually said....

Dear friends of this thread,

I'm leaving this thread and this forum because I don't feel valued or understood by the moderators.

I apologize to anyone who may have disturbed at some point with my posts or comments.

Good luck and I hope you continue to enjoy your obsessions, which have also been mine.

All the best,
Dafnees
Of course, yours is pathetic and already close to persecution.

I wanted to say that I was going to stop participating in the forum because my contributions were not welcome or valued.
I thought the problem was my posts, but if you tell me and my presence bothers you just have to let me know. I will unsubscribe and will not visit him anymore.

Seriously, Melissa, this borders on bullying. Forget about me, please.

Let the people enjoy and forget about me.:mad:

Your presence does not bother me in the slightest but I do like members to be accurate with the facts which is not the same as bullying. I originally asked why you were angry because I reminded people to post in English. You avoided the question. That's OK. Continue to enjoy the Forum.

"I originally asked why you were angry because I reminded people to post in English"
Because you shouldn't be so on top of the members because of a simple carelessness (as explained later). I didn't answer you so as not to bore my classmates with absurd discussions.
Ah, thanks for letting me continue on the forum.
You can always unsubscribe me as moderators.
And let's leave the conversation here (I already said that I was not going to participate or occupy a place with my posts
That’s enough now Dafnees. If you need to discuss your grievances with staff, please use the PM function and allow this public thread to go back to its original purpose.

"I originally asked why you were angry because I reminded people to post in English"
Because you shouldn't be so on top of the members because of a simple carelessness (as explained later). I didn't answer you so as not to bore my classmates with absurd discussions.
Ah, thanks for letting me continue on the forum.
You can always unsubscribe me as moderators.
And let's leave the conversation here (I already said that I was not going to participate or occupy a place with my posts
Just for clarification I was the one who reported the mis-posting in French… I pointed out this was obviously an oversight… unsure why you felt the need to introduce your 2c worth, particularly in my thread. This should have been via pm, I don’t appreciate your dirty laundry (unless it’s a loincloth)

Again I found photos of Loinclothslave, serving various Mistress’s under the lash, but the evil bitches stole his loincloth!

A nice start, on a sort of whipping post, no less!5CB52E99-96DF-42FA-821C-1CA76EF03AD7.jpeg

When I first saw this I thought it was a scene from “Loinclothslave’s School Days”. I recall being treated like this as entertainment for class

F0A3DC01-B394-4CBD-B4C3-3C2F506D478A.jpeg

Aftercare is very important after a harsh treatment at the whipping post, note how Mistress lovingly caresses this slave with her bullwhip?

98E12EAA-C315-4177-B272-2EE28DCED2A8.jpeg

Whilst not,an actual whipping,or post here's an unwilling volunteer, of sorts.... ;)
View attachment 1236477View attachment 1236478View attachment 1236479View attachment 1236480
That is so frikkin hot it belongs in any whipping thread! And a St Andrew’s Cross is an excellent substitute for a whipping post- in fact 9/10 slaves I interviewed didn’t know the difference, so we have a lot of education by whip to dish out!

Again, gorgeous image of a scene of beautiful submission.

When I visit MASTER in about 8 weeks, I’ll be doing exactly this for HIM…

That is so frikkin hot it belongs in any whipping thread! And a St Andrew’s Cross is an excellent substitute for a whipping post- in fact 9/10 slaves I interviewed didn’t know the difference, so we have a lot of education by whip to dish out!

Again, gorgeous image of a scene of beautiful submission.

When I visit MASTER in about 8 weeks, I’ll be doing exactly this for HIM…
Good to see this thread back on track.

Back
Top Bottom