Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Judicial Whipping:

This female has been convicted of theft. Her sentence: 80 lashes. She will be stripped and secured to a pillory where she will receive all 80 lashes evenly across her back in the kneeling position.

She has been given a gag to minimise the nois and to prvide hersomething to bite on.

We can begin

Attachments

• Thise first few.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • Pillory Lashed.mp4
    5.5 MB
Amy Hesketh reactions in this scene are perfect. Fear in her eyes before start flogging, trying to be brave at the beginning, being broken gradually, screaming after lashes, hard breathing, sweating - all this elements are pretty realistic. Sad that marks on her back aren't.
I love to imagine the feel of that rough wood against my breasts, the closeness of its blood-streaked grain, so near me I can smell, even taste, the sweat and blood it's absorbed, knowing mine will soon be added ...

Amy Dark :babeando: Whipped Outdoors_At least what they call her on LongDozen. :sisi1 I believe I uploaded some GIFs from this shoot a while back but here is a video with sound.

View attachment 827976
great test for a slavegirl, to stand holding that pole, naked of course, legs wide, to take a real wrap-round bull-whipping for a does skin-tearing strokes, till she's broken and squealing ...

Judicial Whipping:

This female has been convicted of theft. Her sentence: 80 lashes. She will be stripped and secured to a pillory where she will receive all 80 lashes evenly across her back in the kneeling position.

She has been given a gag to minimise the nois and to prvide hersomething to bite on.

We can begin
This flogging is incredible. I like very much girl reactions, this position for beating and flogger severity and lack of emotions - perfect punishment.

A picture from a Dr Lomp session : the poor slave was whipped on the most intimate genital parts : vulva, vagina entrance and even on the external urethral orifice..... The poor slave screamed loudly. On this sore area, finally he pinches the clitoris. I think this poor girl could have been unable to make love with her BF the evening and the next days.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-03-03-22h12m16s339.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-03-22h12m16s339.png
    827.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
A picture from a Dr Lomp session : the poor slave was whipped on the most intimate genital parts : vulva, vagina entrance and even on the external urethral orifice..... The poor slave screamed loudly. On this sore area, finally he pinches the clitoris. I think this poor girl could have been unable to make love with her BF the evening and the next days.
Lashing a vagina, to me is very intimate as it is violent. I would like a female perspective on this.

Back
Top Bottom