Whips

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was really a comment referencing Barb`s often expressed contempt for that type of foot wear and its wearers. I don`t have a problem personally, although on occasions, it is annoying when wearing modern heels appears to be completely out of context.
I do much prefer a torture victim to be bare footed… I certainly never wear heels while being whipped…

I have to agree with the general tone of the answers. Whips are a very variable instrument. Even a harsh whip, used gently is not that hard to endure, while a relatively light and soft whip can still be quite painful if applied as hard as possible targeting the sensitive and intimate places of the female's body. Of course there are extremes, the very soft very multi-tail 'floggers' sold as BDSM toys are designed so they really don't hurt no matter how hard someone tries. The other extreme is the 'flagellum' the loaded Roman whip which was designed specifically to flay a person alive. But as someone already pointed out, we can't/ won't go there for fun and games.
What has not been mentioned so far, is the effect of the length of the whip. The longer the whip, the faster the tip can/will fly. In fact, the "crack" of the whip, is the sound of the tip breaking the sound barrier (343 meters per second, 1125 feet per second). And needless to say, any object hitting a nude female body at that speed will do serious damage. But there has to be a certain length to a whip before it can be 'cracked'. Bullwhips are known for this, but that is because they are traditionally 12 - 16 feet long (long enough to reach the front animals of a 4 to 6 horse or oxen team). Which does bring us to one other point ('trick'). If, for a film for example, you want to hit someone with a bullwhip, but don't want to do damage, and/or extreme pain, the whip can be used so when it is fully swung, the middle part of the tail hits the subject and then the whip curls around her body. The middle part will not be traveling that fast, and the tip will slow down as it curls around. Done 'right' for cinematic effect, this can even be done so the tip never actually makes contact with the subjects body.
On the other hand, for a real whipping, the whip-master/mistress will use the whip so the tip of the tail strikes the subjects body directly. That is what extracts maximum pain. But for whipping a human, that needs to be done with a relatively short whip - 3-4 foot tail. Maybe at most 6 feet. And of course, all braided whips have a 'stinger' at the end too, a knot that prevents the braid from unraveling during use, but which, as the nicknames makes clear, also 'stings' very nicely.
In the interests of 'full disclosure'; I have been seriously whipped three times.
Great explanation, Elle. I’m probably not the only one here who would like to know more about your three serious whippings. How did you find yourself in those situations? How many lashes did you receive? What kind of whip? On what parts of your body? How much did it hurt? Do you prefer to be whipped to to whip others?

Same questions for you, Ennie, please. How do you find yourself being whipped in a public place? How many lashes? What kind of whip? Where on your body? …
I recently (just over 2 weeks ago) endured several public whippings at Dore Alley kink festival if you’re interested in a male victim perspective?

. How do you find yourself being whipped in a public place?
There’s an annual Kink festival in San Francisco called Dore Alley with a focus on kinky Leathermen. It’s in the exact same place as the more famous Folsom St fair, sharing a very similar format, with several streets blocked off. Held in the last Sunday in July, it’s regarded as a more “local” event than its more famous cousin.

A couple of years ago this slave met MASTER online, and as we got to know each other we realised our kinks aligned strongly, yin and yang. After a few short months it was obvious we would maintain a CNC M/s relationship, the only issue is that this slave lives in Australia!

So it flew to America last year, with a lot of trepidation. Literally with a suitcase containing loincloths, shackles, and whips, this slave flew 12,000 km to meet MASTER in Phoenix Arizona, of all places! Imagine the trepidation this slave felt. Flying so far to serve as slave to a gay man! Even though slave is strongly heterosexual. Well, there’s a twist, of course, it is even more strongly a masochistic slave. You can well imagine there was some trepidation. What if we didn’t get along as we did online? What if he was a psychopath? Etc..

For various reasons we had decided a road trip together would be best, I certainly felt safer having that level of control. In fact several cruxforums members asked me to stay in touch so they knew if things went south.

Anyway, we had a fabulous 2 weeks, visiting San Diego, the Big Sur, and San Francisco. Driving was vanilla, everything else was kink! We stayed near the Castro, and soon were brave enough to be more open in Public, including walking this slave on a leash in loincloth and wrist shackles!

Of course there was daily whippings, both morning and night, in our hotel rooms and mostly with floggers and my old trusty cat o nine tails.

After discovering the Wicked Grounds coffee shop- catering to kinky folk (now sadly closed) we were directed to a Club doing a Hellfire night on Folsom st. In we went, typical loud nightclub, picture a leather man master in his 70s, a man who loves show tunes, in a modern nightclub blasting typical club music! He’s leading a slave clad in loincloth a shirt that says “I deserve cruel and unusual punishment” (he wears a matching one but says “I administer cruel and unusual punishment “), with chained wrists…

There’s an X Cross on a stage, and MASTER has a great time, shackling this slave to it at the 4 points, while the club has its own gear, MASTER by this time has learned to carry a few whips around “just in case” as we had encountered a couple of opportunities to use them, for example in that cafe, or at the big Leather kink warehouse on 6th called Mr S…

But this is the first time we have much of an audience although no doubt generally kinky…

this slave had been thoroughly enjoying the private sessions but being on display for anyone to see is definitely next level. slave loves to count and so it was, MASTER began as HE usually does with a pair of floggers, then gradually escalates through the Cat o nine tails, roughly to 109, culminating in a beautiful signal whip that this slave had had made for HIM which is a truly wonderful device. HE was a little afraid to use it full throated, but still gave me 50 to finish, creating some lovely welts in the process…

At some point during the trip, having fallen into slavery very well, and MASTER happy too, we spoke of our next trip. HE straight away said “well, I’ve always wanted to do Dore Alley in July”. So I booked our favourite hotel near the Castro for ten nights in July/August…

How many lashes?
Well, maybe YOU might be interested to hear this slave arrived a week before the event, and MASTER had come out of HIS shell. I think HE wanted to test slave’s limits, so everything was implemented much harder, and more intensely. slave had several new devices, including a beaded scourge. MASTER also used the mouse cable more frequently and forcibly (leaves amazing looped welts)… it doesn’t remember the exact total leading up to Dore Alley, but two days before, MASTER had whipped it over 500 times in a single day! This slave had never dreamed that it would take so many, but there it was! Thousands of lashes in a week!

At last the day came, this slave was clad only in loincloth and both ankle and wrists chained,on its collar and leash, led by it’s leather clad MASTER. In deference to the public, it did wear it’s punishment t shirt while we caught the streetcar and walked the last few blocks to the event.

However once there, slave took the shirt off and attacked a connector chain between its wrist and ankle chains. MASTER was so proud to show off HIS slave, and the first X cross we saw at one of the stalls asked if HE could show off it’s endurance. And so HE delivered a quick 100 or so with a variety of whips, finishing with our beloved signal whip.
What kind of whip?
Oh gosh, all of them, I think! We have a dozen or so by this stage, plus tge 3 we bought in the day- oh gosh you think a flogger can only be thuddy? One of the stalls was selling floggers made from rubber bicycle inner-tubes, and allowed MASTER to test them on this slave, gradually getting larger and larger. But it was the first one, the smallest, that hurt the most- a real stingy little bastard, so we had to have that. Another stall run bu new friends had a cute single tail on a long handle, only 4’ total but with a soft leather fall it is the perfect single tail because it is easy to control , but still hurts like a bastard. MASTER only sees properly through one eye so aiming the signal whip concerns HIM. Yet his accuracy is excellent, HIS 50 years using mostly floggers has made HIM a true marksman.

So a list:
MASTER’s favourite “pain stick”- a carbon fiber rod that you literally just flick into slave’s flesh for an instant welt! Hurts like buggery…

2 leather floggers, often used in tandem

A 3rd flogger, which he decided to tie knots into the thongs as slave usually relaxes for the floggers.

The new bicycle tyre rubber flogger

My 30 year old cat o nine tails, which I used to think was impossible to leave welts, but MASTER disabused it of such notions, it leaves fine welts and hurts when used harshly.

A beaded scourge, a short ten tail intended for self-flagellation and purchased from a Catholic supplier. He used it a lot, developing a spinning technique. Unfortunately the beads break off pretty easy, there’s only 3 left. It’s the metal cross that does the real work, creating deep impact gashes into slave’s flesh, and take ages to heal. Hurts like hell!

2 separate strips of leather, about 6 feet long but doubled over for a simple 3’ whip. MASTER decided to knot them as well and slave feels them harshly enough. They’ll be great for self administration when home alone as well…

The new short single tail, so easy to wield without the danger of missing and hitting slave’s face.

The surprisingly effective mouse cable, Ghod it stings so much, especially when used by HIM for a quick 30 or 40…

And by no means least, our beloved signal whip, about 5’ total length from its short handle to the cracker- in other words a perfect length for whipping a “human” like this slave.

At the end of the day we met a whip-Mistress, a real expert with single tails, and She showed MASTER better technique, demonstrating upon this slave, and drawing blood with a mid-cued lash. It was wonderful. We booked a dungeon appointment with Her for a two hour course in how to handle it. MASTER was already very skilled, She was very impressed overall. But now he cracks that single tail like an expert. I just know next time I see HIM, HE will use that on me like a proper overseer.

Where on your body? …

Back, arse, thighs. He also used the Pain Stick on my nipples to make welts criss crossing each nipple, like an X.

Sorry if that’s too long, but if that wasn’t what you were after, or if you have questions please ask.

I have pictures but can’t download them here due to size limits but several are on my fetlife profile :

Loinclothslave2 yes there’s another one!

There’s an annual Kink festival in San Francisco called Dore Alley with a focus on kinky Leathermen. It’s in the exact same place as the more famous Folsom St fair, sharing a very similar format, with several streets blocked off. Held in the last Sunday in July, it’s regarded as a more “local” event than its more famous cousin.

A couple of years ago this slave met MASTER online, and as we got to know each other we realised our kinks aligned strongly, yin and yang. After a few short months it was obvious we would maintain a CNC M/s relationship, the only issue is that this slave lives in Australia!

So it flew to America last year, with a lot of trepidation. Literally with a suitcase containing loincloths, shackles, and whips, this slave flew 12,000 km to meet MASTER in Phoenix Arizona, of all places! Imagine the trepidation this slave felt. Flying so far to serve as slave to a gay man! Even though slave is strongly heterosexual. Well, there’s a twist, of course, it is even more strongly a masochistic slave. You can well imagine there was some trepidation. What if we didn’t get along as we did online? What if he was a psychopath? Etc..

For various reasons we had decided a road trip together would be best, I certainly felt safer having that level of control. In fact several cruxforums members asked me to stay in touch so they knew if things went south.

Anyway, we had a fabulous 2 weeks, visiting San Diego, the Big Sur, and San Francisco. Driving was vanilla, everything else was kink! We stayed near the Castro, and soon were brave enough to be more open in Public, including walking this slave on a leash in loincloth and wrist shackles!

Of course there was daily whippings, both morning and night, in our hotel rooms and mostly with floggers and my old trusty cat o nine tails.

After discovering the Wicked Grounds coffee shop- catering to kinky folk (now sadly closed) we were directed to a Club doing a Hellfire night on Folsom st. In we went, typical loud nightclub, picture a leather man master in his 70s, a man who loves show tunes, in a modern nightclub blasting typical club music! He’s leading a slave clad in loincloth a shirt that says “I deserve cruel and unusual punishment” (he wears a matching one but says “I administer cruel and unusual punishment “), with chained wrists…

There’s an X Cross on a stage, and MASTER has a great time, shackling this slave to it at the 4 points, while the club has its own gear, MASTER by this time has learned to carry a few whips around “just in case” as we had encountered a couple of opportunities to use them, for example in that cafe, or at the big Leather kink warehouse on 6th called Mr S…

But this is the first time we have much of an audience although no doubt generally kinky…

this slave had been thoroughly enjoying the private sessions but being on display for anyone to see is definitely next level. slave loves to count and so it was, MASTER began as HE usually does with a pair of floggers, then gradually escalates through the Cat o nine tails, roughly to 109, culminating in a beautiful signal whip that this slave had had made for HIM which is a truly wonderful device. HE was a little afraid to use it full throated, but still gave me 50 to finish, creating some lovely welts in the process…

At some point during the trip, having fallen into slavery very well, and MASTER happy too, we spoke of our next trip. HE straight away said “well, I’ve always wanted to do Dore Alley in July”. So I booked our favourite hotel near the Castro for ten nights in July/August…

Well, maybe YOU might be interested to hear this slave arrived a week before the event, and MASTER had come out of HIS shell. I think HE wanted to test slave’s limits, so everything was implemented much harder, and more intensely. slave had several new devices, including a beaded scourge. MASTER also used the mouse cable more frequently and forcibly (leaves amazing looped welts)… it doesn’t remember the exact total leading up to Dore Alley, but two days before, MASTER had whipped it over 500 times in a single day! This slave had never dreamed that it would take so many, but there it was! Thousands of lashes in a week!

At last the day came, this slave was clad only in loincloth and both ankle and wrists chained,on its collar and leash, led by it’s leather clad MASTER. In deference to the public, it did wear it’s punishment t shirt while we caught the streetcar and walked the last few blocks to the event.

However once there, slave took the shirt off and attacked a connector chain between its wrist and ankle chains. MASTER was so proud to show off HIS slave, and the first X cross we saw at one of the stalls asked if HE could show off it’s endurance. And so HE delivered a quick 100 or so with a variety of whips, finishing with our beloved signal whip.

Oh gosh, all of them, I think! We have a dozen or so by this stage, plus tge 3 we bought in the day- oh gosh you think a flogger can only be thuddy? One of the stalls was selling floggers made from rubber bicycle inner-tubes, and allowed MASTER to test them on this slave, gradually getting larger and larger. But it was the first one, the smallest, that hurt the most- a real stingy little bastard, so we had to have that. Another stall run bu new friends had a cute single tail on a long handle, only 4’ total but with a soft leather fall it is the perfect single tail because it is easy to control , but still hurts like a bastard. MASTER only sees properly through one eye so aiming the signal whip concerns HIM. Yet his accuracy is excellent, HIS 50 years using mostly floggers has made HIM a true marksman.

So a list:
MASTER’s favourite “pain stick”- a carbon fiber rod that you literally just flick into slave’s flesh for an instant welt! Hurts like buggery…

2 leather floggers, often used in tandem

A 3rd flogger, which he decided to tie knots into the thongs as slave usually relaxes for the floggers.

The new bicycle tyre rubber flogger

My 30 year old cat o nine tails, which I used to think was impossible to leave welts, but MASTER disabused it of such notions, it leaves fine welts and hurts when used harshly.

A beaded scourge, a short ten tail intended for self-flagellation and purchased from a Catholic supplier. He used it a lot, developing a spinning technique. Unfortunately the beads break off pretty easy, there’s only 3 left. It’s the metal cross that does the real work, creating deep impact gashes into slave’s flesh, and take ages to heal. Hurts like hell!

2 separate strips of leather, about 6 feet long but doubled over for a simple 3’ whip. MASTER decided to knot them as well and slave feels them harshly enough. They’ll be great for self administration when home alone as well…

The new short single tail, so easy to wield without the danger of missing and hitting slave’s face.

The surprisingly effective mouse cable, Ghod it stings so much, especially when used by HIM for a quick 30 or 40…

And by no means least, our beloved signal whip, about 5’ total length from its short handle to the cracker- in other words a perfect length for whipping a “human” like this slave.

At the end of the day we met a whip-Mistress, a real expert with single tails, and She showed MASTER better technique, demonstrating upon this slave, and drawing blood with a mid-cued lash. It was wonderful. We booked a dungeon appointment with Her for a two hour course in how to handle it. MASTER was already very skilled, She was very impressed overall. But now he cracks that single tail like an expert. I just know next time I see HIM, HE will use that on me like a proper overseer.

Back, arse, thighs. He also used the Pain Stick on my nipples to make welts criss crossing each nipple, like an X.

Sorry if that’s too long, but if that wasn’t what you were after, or if you have questions please ask.

I have pictures but can’t download them here due to size limits but several are on my fetlife profile :

Loinclothslave2 yes there’s another one!
You said he used a scourge. Was it metal tipped? Because only with nails at the edges you feel more pain and bleed. I have put three nails at each of the nine tails of the cat o nine whip for more pain and bloody whipping. You can do the same if you are a real pain slut masochist whore like me. Whipped to the end till you faint and bleeding.
Also, we're you sexually degraded? Raped, used as a masochist whore by men women ? Total humiliation

Last edited by a moderator:
You said he used a scourge. Was it metal tipped? Because only with nails at the edges you feel more pain and bleed. I have put three nails at each of the nine tails of the cat o nine whip for more pain and bloody whipping. You can do the same if you are a real pain slut masochist whore like me. Whipped to the end till you faint and bleeding
I would love to do that but MASTER would probably refuse to damage this slave so much and my wife back in Australia would object to the resultant tissue damage. Did you check my fetlife photos?

However this “scourge” is still fairly nasty…

Photo doesn’t want to load click here

Aha, success!

E0E5371E-AA4F-46D1-9359-9EAB029B82D9.jpeg

I would love to do that but MASTER would probably refuse to damage this slave so much and my wife back in Australia would object to the resultant tissue damage. Did you check my fetlife photos?

However this “scourge” is still fairly nasty…

Photo doesn’t want to load click here
Where are they? Give a link. Doesn't your wife know you are a masochist? Doesn't she whip you? Well the ultimate punishment for a slave is to be whipped with nails as I said. You must do it immediately . Or as a self whipping or by your master. The welts erase after 4-5 months

Where are they? Give a link. Doesn't your wife know you are a masochist? Doesn't she whip you? Well the ultimate punishment for a slave is to be whipped with nails as I said. You must do it immediately . Or as a self whipping or by your master. The welts erase after 4-5 months
this slave linked before, sir, here’s one photo linked

Whipmarks from Dore Alley

Reactions: slv
You can do much better. How long did the marks got to dissapear? With metal tips or nails you will have nice parallel cuts. My master's and mistresse often draw on my skin parallel cut lines with a knife
this slave is still healing, it’s been over three weeks. Do you have any pictures you can share of that whip with nails and what it did to you? If this slave had such a whip it would not be able to resist it for long! It wants to feel the agony! Please share some pictures?

this slave is still healing, it’s been over three weeks. Do you have any pictures you can share of that whip with nails and what it did to you? If this slave had such a whip it would not be able to resist it for long! It wants to feel the agony! Please share some pictures?
IMG_20221215_133147.jpg

Poem dedicated to a whip

Oh hugger of my back
your lashes are like art
my body is better in your presence
my naked back needs you
in order to feel full pleasure
the marks you draw across my soft back
are a great present
When I take off my shirt
I inmediatly remember you
My back really begs for your caresses
The cold and chills I feel when you visit my back
are the most exciting thing
Please,come to my back,dear whip

Last edited by a moderator:
Same questions for you, Ennie, please. How do you find yourself being whipped in a public place? How many lashes? What kind of whip? Where on your body? …
My last public whipping took place at the Folsom Street Fair in San Fransisco. I was being punished for shoplifting.

Dressed in a sleeveless muslin shift, a kilt and sandals, I entered the whipping booth maintained by the Society of Janus. They instructed me to remove my shift and sandals, and led me, half-naked and barefoot, to the X-shaped cross used for whipping. Then they bade me to extend my bare arms and shackled my wrists. Once my wrists were securely shackled, they told me that I would not be able to escape.

They showed me the multi-tailed flogger with which they would beat me. Then they began to whip me lightly as a "warm-up." This actually felt pleasant.

But then the whipping began in earnest. I was in intense pain, and I responded by yelling and dancing. I yelled with each lash and did a dance step. This was humiliating--I was being tortured in public and a crowd gathered to see me punished. But I continued to sing and do my sexy barefoot dance.

When they finished, my hands were released and I was set free. Looking at a mirror at a clothing dealer at the fair, I saw that my entire back was red and crisscrossed with lines. I had, indeed, paid my debt to society.

Back
Top Bottom