Wife set up for sex and torture, what to do with her next?

Go to CruxDreams.com
What should their torture begin with?
Well, I suggest the "carrot and stick" method:

- First you touch her body tenderly in all places with your hands.
- Then you stuff the pear in her cunt, spread the pear wide.
- Now you tenderly kiss and caress her face, neck and nape. Whisper loving caresses in her ear, nibble on her earlobe.
- Next it's her nipples' turn: pull them out, twirl them between thumb and forefinger, then put nipple clamps on them, tighten the screws until she starts to whimper.
- Caress her tits lovingly, lick them, kiss them, suck on her now swollen nipples.
- Now the little finale, the whip: let it dance wildly on her ass and tits.
- The big finale: let her pain turn leisurely into a big orgasm, call her a witch, a slut, a bitch, treat her clit accordingly (but do it right!).

If you're good, she'll love the fascinating symbiosis of torture pain and pleasure, but if you're really good and treat her with the necessary fine sensitivity, you'll even get her addicted to this special treatment.

I would send her for beer.

The sleeping dress she is allowed to wear consists more of décolleté than fabric.
Her breasts are handcuffed and are full and clearly visible under the dress.
To cover the panties filled with nettles, she has to pull the dress long because it is very short.

Later at home, do I want to be satisfied with her mouth or prefer a fuck in her burning cunt?
The lady must guess!
If she is wrong, she will feel the crop. Overall.

Back
Top Bottom